Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Someone who removed Kelishin inscription mysteriously died!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Someone who removed Kelishin inscription mysteriously died!
    Posted: 03-Nov-2004 at 14:43

I don't know it is true or not but I read in a newspaper that something which Urartian king Ishpuini said in this inscrption, really happened! In the last part of this inscription, Ishpuini says:

Everyone who removes this inscription from here, everyone who breaks this inscription, everyone who says someone else "go and break this inscription" then all Gods of Musasir, the God of Khaldi (?), the God of air and the God of Sun will kill him and even his descendents.

The Kelishin inscription was on the top of a 2860 meters high mountain between cities of Oshavieh and Roanduz in the northwest of Iran, some years ago it was removed from there and moved to the Urmia museum.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2004 at 14:47
Everyone has got to die sooner or later, also people who remove insriptions. How long ago was the inscription removed? 
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2004 at 05:04

Everyone has got to die sooner or later, also people who remove insriptions.

Yes but not mysteriously!

How long ago was the inscription removed?

Sorry, I don't know!

Post Reply Post Reply