Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

starwars galixes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
doom boy View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote doom boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: starwars galixes
    Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 11:54
starwars galixes  i preety cool becuse you can custimize your peson to be eny way you wont
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 12:07

Please, if you want to create a reasonable topic, then please do not make spelling mistakes so much. In Canada, I believe that if you aren't from Quebec then you should know English perfectly.

Now, let me think:

starwars galixes  i preety cool becuse you can custimize your peson to be eny way you wont

What does this mean?

Star Wars Galaxies, I pretty cool because you can customize your person to be any way you want.

Now, as this is in English, what does this mean?

Do you think Star Wars Galaxies is pretty cool because you can customize your person to be any way YOU want?

doom boy View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote doom boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 16:34

ya thats what i mean rider ok

i am the dragon reborn
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 21:45
galaxies is a terrible game. i got it the day it came out and played it for over a year. It was amazing the first year, but Sony completely ruined the game.

The combat system has been ruined. the professions system is crap compared to what it used to be. there are WAY too many jedi now. I could go on and on. It was SOO much better it's first year. It was such an amazing game. It's a shame what became of it
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 09:03
well it wont work on my computer for some reson
 Post Reply Post Reply