Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kalmykia..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hwarang View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hwarang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kalmykia..
    Posted: 27-Sep-2004 at 18:39
Hey what was the Han Dynasty army like? I know the Ge was used alot, I know what the swords looked like, and they had chariots. It was very infantry and chariot based right? What were their chariots like? I would like to know what armor they wore and what shileds they used. I've seen some pics of Han shields and the look scalloped at the top and big at the bottom. I just wanna know how it was held. Oh BTW I really wanna know more about the Han longbow and if they had pavisers for their crossbowmen. pictures would be nice
Myyeeeeararrrrgghhh!!!-~Howard Dean
Hwarang View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Hwarang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2004 at 19:30

what?

woah my title is wacked up it was supposed to say han dynasty

Myyeeeeararrrrgghhh!!!-~Howard Dean
maersk View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote maersk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2004 at 04:56

by far the most interesting of the european russian republics, not to mention the only buddist country on the continent....

"behold, vajik, khan of the magyars, scourge of the pannonian plain!"
 Post Reply Post Reply