Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PS3 or XBOX 360?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Which console will you buy?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [22.73%]
14 [63.64%]
2 [9.09%]
1 [4.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
sedamoun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sedamoun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS3 or XBOX 360?
    Posted: 08-Dec-2005 at 05:13

Originally posted by Zagros

i will wait for the price to be 100 with 4 games and i will buy xbox360.

YEah, i ll wait for prices to drop a little too... i ll stick to PC for a while...

Dragon View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Dragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2005 at 15:12

Although I personally pretty much hate Microsoft for what they've done in the PC market, I have to say I'm planning on buying an Xbox 360 just after the holidays.  I also think its based on the games, and Microsoft has the bucks to get more developers than Sony.  Not that Sony is hurting for dollars, its just not in the same ballpark as Microsoft.

Having played with a display Xbox 360, I've got to say it really impressed me. . . although I've heard the PS3 will be better.  And more expensive.

Happy Gaming

History is the study of the past that we may understand the present.
Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Exarchus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Dec-2005 at 19:36
The next Bioware, Mass Effect, is a game I expect a lot from. Bioware games (Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire) were just brillant. I see no reason for this one to be failed. So the Xbox 360 gets my vote.

masseffect.bioware.com

Beside this, Halo is meant to be a trilogy, so to play Halo 3 I assume you'll need the 360 .

Edited by Exarchus
Vae victis!
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Dec-2005 at 12:23
I had heard there are all ready problems with the Xbox 360. The problem is that they overheat to a point they melt the CDs. I had only heard this, I hadn't witnessed it yet.

Edited by General Pompeius Magnus
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
BMC21113 View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote BMC21113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2006 at 14:37
I think the PS3 is going to blow the 360 out of the water. It looks pretty sharp....
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"-George Washington
"The art of war is, in the last result, the art of keeping one's freedom of action."-Xenophon
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jay. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2006 at 00:02
I'm sticking with my PS2. I'd rather wait untill the price of the XBOX is actually under $300.
Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava
Only Unity Can Save the Serb
Americanus View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Americanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2006 at 10:23

The 360 will totally kick the Ps3 in graphics and games. 360 will have hit games like Halo 3 and Elder Scrolls Oblivion

"Give Me Liberty or Give me death"
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 18:05
I will go with PS3.

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 18:30
I would like to go with PS3. Sony is the best!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12