Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RTW: BI modding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RTW: BI modding
    Posted: 18-Oct-2005 at 16:06

I am not one to usually dabble in modding of any sort, but I was wondering how do I change the unit amounts per cohort in barbarian invasion?

Anyone know? I can#'t find anything on the RTW site.

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2005 at 16:16
Have you tried Totalwar.org? They have an entire sub-forum dedicated to modding RTW, as well as MTW.
Arrrgh!!"
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2005 at 16:16
ah, found the BI export_unit thingy and changed unit numbers and now I crash to desktop when i load it up. lol.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2005 at 16:18
Yea I have, I went thru the mod forum and couldn't fina anything specific to what i want to do.
Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2005 at 17:50
You can't change unit amounts per cohort because they are hard coded. 240 is the maximum number of units in one cohort in this game.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 14:44
I found a way to do it inside the game in video options. I increased the sizes to huge! and had an enormous battle! lol.  Took out 8000 romans with 2200 Sassanids, like a full scale battle, was so cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply