Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Target Patton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Target Patton
    Posted: 30-Apr-2017 at 02:31

get Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton (World War II Collection) by Robert K. Wilcox

I believe that you know this book, the author suggested that Patton was murdered by the senior ofiicers of the US military, in order to silence him . Since in the closing days of the world war 2 , Patton began to attack on the pro Russia policy of the Allied supreme command, especially the orders of halting the Us army from attacking Berlin and Pauge,which later became the targets of the Red army

And Patton wanted to expose these orders, so he was finally murdered by the Us agents
what is your opinion? if this is the truth, then it is really very terrible, although not really shocking

I know some people in Red China believed that if Patton was still alive during the China civil war, then the nationalist goverment might invite him to China to fight against the Chinese communists, the the course of Chinese history might change

Edited by red clay - 30-Apr-2017 at 10:51
leung
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2017 at 02:33
sorry because I get the information grom the web, so some technical error had occured, please correct it
leung
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2017 at 23:00
Corrected.

There were rumors after the war that Patton was killed because he had info regarding a huge cache of gold that had been stolen in transport, and senior officers were involved. 
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2017 at 05:35
I heard this,

but didn't he give the gold to the military command?

He hid some?
leung
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2017 at 10:28
Originally posted by tommy

I heard this,

but didn't he give the gold to the military command?

He hid some?

No, the gold was stolen and never recovered. Patton was outraged and determined to catch those involved.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2017 at 04:26
But it was strange to me

But do you believe he himself was one of them

He was killed because they argued over the division of the gold

This always happens, you know what I meanWink

leung
 Post Reply Post Reply