Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedwho will win US presidential elections?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: who will win US presidential elections?
    Posted: 05-Aug-2016 at 11:01
Pence looks very reliable for me.

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Aug-2016 at 11:06
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2016 at 11:03
Kick Trump out and give Pence chance to safe Republicans from total fiasco and shame.

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Aug-2016 at 11:06
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2016 at 17:18
I had suspected myself (and said some where on here (forum)) that Trump might possibly be replaced. I had thought Clinton seemed likely to win, but I can't really predict anything though as the whole "race" so far has been bizarre and difficult to say. There are clever people behind the scenes in the modern western world.

Personally i don't like Pence myself as i posted on page 1 in post about the middle of the page

quote:
Mike Pence (Republican VP):
religion "Evangelical Catholic". His family were Irish Catholic Democrats. "When asked if he believes in evolution, Pence answered "I believe with all my heart that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that’s in them." "Pence was raised in a Catholic family, serving as an altar boy and attending parochial school. Pence became a born-again Christian in college, while a member of a nondenominational Christian student group in college, identifying his freshman year—and specifically "a Christian music festival in Asbury, Ky., in the spring of 1978"—as the moment he made a "commitment to Christ." After that point, however, Pence continued to attend Mass (where he met his wife) and worked as a Catholic youth minister. Pence called himself Catholic in a 1994 news piece, although by 1995, Pence and his family had joined an evangelical megachurch, the Grace Evangelical Church. In 2013, Pence said that his family was "kind of looking for a church." Pence has described himself as "a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order," and as "a born-again, evangelical Catholic.""
Israel: "Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally". He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel."
""Pence seen as strong pro-Israel voice". The Times of Israel."
"During the 1990 campaign, Pence ran an ad in which an actor, dressed in a robe and headdress and speaking in a thick Middle Eastern accent, thanked his opponent for doing nothing to wean the United States off imported oil as chairman of a House subcommittee on energy and power. In response to criticism, Pence's campaign responded that the ad was not about Arabs"
FRB: "In regards to adopting the gold standard, Pence stated in 2011, "the time has come to have a debate over gold and the proper role it should play in our nation’s monetary affairs". Pence proposed legislation to end the dual mandate of the Federal Reserve...."
Globalism: "Pence "has been a longtime, aggressive advocate of trade deals" between the U.S. and foreign countries."
"Pence voted ... in favor of keeping the U.S. in the World Trade Organization; and in favor of permanent normal trade relations with China."
"Pence's strong stance in favor of free trade sharply differs from the stance of his running mate Trump, who has condemned globalization and the liberalization of trade. Pence voted against the Trade and Globalization Act of 2007, which would have expanded trade adjustment assistance to American workers adversely affected by globalization."
"In 2014, Pence called for the "swift adoption" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), urging Indiana's congressional delegation to support the trade deal."

I have to research Ron Paul too. Strange that his name is similar to John Paul 2? (Off topic: Interestingly this person/site has a John Paul too http://theunknowntemplar.com/section515417.html .)

Centrix: It wasn't mosquito's fault the off-topic, it was my fault, it was only brief mention and it was not totally off-topic. (I can not post any more on any forums unless i am able to post signatures saying that i am being criminally poisoned every day//meal by water fluroidation (and/or also suffering other injust wrongs done to me) here in nz, otherwise i am too angry to post.)

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 05-Aug-2016 at 19:27
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2016 at 20:41
''it was my fault, it was only brief mention and it was not totally off-topic''

yup your fault and the rest is bullshit..the water diatribe was longer than your post. If others fall into that trap to bad for them..that merely means they also support violations of the Coc in the forum of trolling or spamming.

I got no problem with puttiing em out of the game for 3-4 months.

SO

don't do it again.

ya want to pontificate on that subject matter do it in a post that FOCUSE'S on that.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 05-Aug-2016 at 20:43
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2016 at 22:29

Fine, sorry it was so long, it should only have been short. But it is not fair or my fault to be so harsh & threaten me, after all it is caused by them that are poisoning (and persecuting) me. i have been under constant attack in net/web and "life" posting exposing truths in the last months (esp ever since posting the popes ones (including in this thread on page 1)). I have always tried to post quality posts on all forums even if i have some personal faults sometimes, and i've contributed tons of quality info/ideas. So I'm leaving.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2016 at 22:37
It was so good when CV was away. This guy and his so called "moderating" really kills this forum. There are plenty of history forums on the internet to choose from and in general there are few people who tollerate being insulted by someone with big ego, very bad manners and serious mental problems.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2016 at 00:04
Thread closed. Mosquito suspended.

Violations include.

''V. Complaints about staff actions

We no longer directly seek to elicit public opinion on matters regarding violations, as only moderators may post in the "edicts" forum. An appeal to staff actions must be made to a forum administrator through Private Messaging. All appeals are considered, but we are not obligated to make any changes to the actions, nor partake in prolong debate. In the case of reporting misconducts of a staff member, they must be addressed to an administrator (preferably) or another moderator.

VII. Violations

The following are the acts that are considered violations to the code of conduct. For many cases the administration will determine the severity. Violations include but are not limited to the following:

B. Inappropriate posting

3. Trolling; Trolling is the act of posting witty, response-provoking comments that appear relevant in order to disrupt the discussion, annoy or create attention. Trolling can also be considered as Spam, inflammatory remarks, or annoyance.

5. Rude insults, defamatory remarks, offensive images, cursing, profanity intended as an insult towards another member, personal attacks, words of hate. Any remarks that stirs up anger. In dealing with flame wars, comments that started the flame war will have more weight in terms of violation.

CV

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12