Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Civilisations Over 350,000 Years Old

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Buildreps View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Buildreps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Civilisations Over 350,000 Years Old
    Posted: 26-Dec-2015 at 06:33
Well, that's a controversial statement, isn't it? Mainstream science is not waiting for controversial theories or any other paradigm shift that endangers their institutions.

I come from a family of archaeologists and geologists, and what I have to tell is very controversial. My family possesses a display cabinet full of rare Sumerian tablets and cuneiform tablets. No one can read them. But my late grandfather could read them all, including the Sumerian tablets, as one of the few people in the world. I believe he guides me in his spirit, because I have no idea where my knowledge could come from otherwise.

Did you ever ask yourself how archaeologists base their conclusions upon?

Stone structures cannot be dated in any way. When they would date the stone, they find the formation age of the rock itself, and not when it was piled on top of eachother. Archaeologists conclude everything on excavations and finding in and around stone structures. Their interpretations are always indirect.

This it how classification in general works: we have stone age, bronze age and iron age. All these eras are classified into certain time frames. The stone age is everything beyond 5,000 years old, bronze age between 5,000 and 3,000, and iron age everything younger than 3,000 years. That's a rough classification. Archaeologists work with a much more subtle detailing.

When an archaeologist finds iron in or around an ancient temple, which (vaguely) can be related to the builders of a temple, the conclusion is that the age of the temple is younger than 3,000 years. And of course they use the C14 method to date the organic materials.

So, our time framing of stone, bronze and iron dictates in fact everything else. This time framing however is completely irrational, and caused by the conditioning of the involved scientists.

Where is the statement based upon that Civilisations are over 350,000 years old? It's not that simple to explain. I've written two extensive articles on on this issue:
http://hubpages.com/education/Why-is-Greenland-Covered-in-Ice
http://hubpages.com/education/How-Old-Are-Pyramids-Around-the-World

I'm working on a book that will explain everything in detail. It's making deep connections between different events and disciplines, without making illogical jumps, which leads to inevitable conclusions that knocks you off your feet.

In short:
- We all know the sages about the great floods.
- We all know what science tells us about former ice ages. No one knows what caused it.
- Some of us know about the staggering alignment of ancient buildings. The alignment of about 200 locations reveal 4 former locations of the geo North pole.
- Ice ages show a temperature drop that is similar to the latitude shift of the crust. Showing that ice ages were no 'ice ages' but dislocations of the crust, causing huge floods, and wiping out ancient civilizations.
- C14 has become useless when the crust slips once in a while, since the biosphere changes completely.
- The oldest alignments are to find in Peru, Iran, Guatemala, Mexico, Russia and Ukraine, pointing out that they are 4 glacial cycles ago, which is more than 350,000 years.

Smile

Edited by Buildreps - 26-Dec-2015 at 06:42
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2015 at 19:45
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Buildreps View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Buildreps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2015 at 03:43
It's an interesting video, but what has this video to do with the above issue? Please don't flush the thread with irrelevant spam Wink

Edited by Buildreps - 27-Dec-2015 at 03:43
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2015 at 07:17
Buildreps you will not beleive but all ancient civilizations started with concept of spammer!After 3-4 years this is excellent move of Egyptology.Look the sky&stars!All is written in them.Including our common human history.Big smile
Buildreps View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Buildreps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2015 at 08:28
I agree with you that everything's written in the stars, medenaywe. I hope all is well in the US where you live. Wish you a great Sunday!Ying Yang
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2015 at 10:40
Originally posted by Buildreps

It's an interesting video, but what has this video to do with the above issue? Please don't flush the thread with irrelevant spam Wink

Perhaps you should go back and look at again.

Alani isn't a spammer, he's a moderator, and if he posted it, it has some relevance.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2015 at 20:43
Originally posted by Buildreps

I am not a person who will jump all over a theory with at least a pinch of credibility to its name. Hell, you could say I might even entertain theories that look to be a little bit out there as long as there's a possible pattern to its progression. This is why I tend to go by the generally agreed method of overturning an argument with proof that logically may do so. I am willing to view any further evidence you may have that might do this.

Personally, I would be excited by fresh evidence of yet unknown civilisations. So please enlighten us with what you have.

The video clip, which took me all of two minutes to find, talks about an alignment event with those pyramids which happens more frequently than the event talked about on your link, and yet even though could be said more likely to stick in the consciousness because of that frequency, is no more provable than yours as no evidence has been left behind to do so.

Don't get me wrong. The argument stating stone structures can't be dated is a good one, but hardly new for many of us on here. However, when you're travelling back in time with these stone structures, to lend any credibility to vast time scales credible evidence of habitation that can be dated by known credible methods
on the detritus of day to day living must be evident to some degree. Such points need to be put forward when thread titles are offered up as in this case. I look forward to you, or anyone else expanding on your points put forward.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
A.V. View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote A.V. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2016 at 12:41
In the Sumerian kingship list...is Dumuzi 'followed' by Gilgamesh the hero?  I understand that Dumuzi ends up being pursued by cruel creatures of the netherworld (Galla) that do not know food...so Dumuzi hides in the plants...which the Gilgamesh seven heroes go about chopping down the cedars of some monster called the Huwawa...yet Gilgamesh finds his cedar on the seventh mountain...which was fashioned for him and things from it had fallen into the netherworld...so I assume that Dumuzi had hid there as well?...why else would Ianna want Gilgamesh to marry her?  In the creation myth, Enki was warned to not eat the plants...but does anyway.  Can anyone please properly interpret these stories for me and the meanings...
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2016 at 17:06
Properly interpret?

That's sotto voco asking for or going to result, most likely, in an subjective opinion.

For that matter..DEFINE properly interpret.

How much value do you, the student, place on traditional academic training and knowledge and experience vs. a person less so? Iow. credentialing.

There are thousands of sites on the net that deal in esoterics and counterparts in the familiar. To include the Sumerian...'Google' and all will be revealed.

As to the OP....there has always been a minute few who have challenged the norm...whether their analysis could stand the test of the scientific and historical methods in validation of a hypothesis...is another question.

Which is to say I've heard all this before...many times. And until the aforementioned hypothesis can meet the aforementioned tests and subsequently be accepted by the majority in mainstream; until significant evidences; physical and others, can be accepted by the mainstream...it all remains subjective.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2016 at 19:10
And a final note...as the owner pointed out;a comment by Alani..a contribution he provides, is not done in a moment of vanity or because he does not have an opinion that is viable.

He's been here a hell of a lot longer than you and contributed admirably. Your new and have not..to date..so you would do well to remember that.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2016 at 19:14
Originally posted by A.V.

In the Sumerian kingship list...is Dumuzi 'followed' by Gilgamesh the hero?  I understand that Dumuzi ends up being pursued by cruel creatures of the netherworld (Galla) that do not know food...so Dumuzi hides in the plants...which the Gilgamesh seven heroes go about chopping down the cedars of some monster called the Huwawa...yet Gilgamesh finds his cedar on the seventh mountain...which was fashioned for him and things from it had fallen into the netherworld...so I assume that Dumuzi had hid there as well?...why else would Ianna want Gilgamesh to marry her?  In the creation myth, Enki was warned to not eat the plants...but does anyway.  Can anyone please properly interpret these stories for me and the meanings...

There is much interpretation not only in Sumerian mythology but at this time also the Sumerian Kingship list too. The story of Ianna(Ishtar of the Gilgamesh epic)and Dumuzi and the netherworld is one of Dumuzi the shepherd. Ianna a Venus/Mother/Mother Earth goddess is the life giver, although technically also your life taker too. Dumuzi the shepherd is the harbinger of spring and summer growth...etc..being taken back to the netherworld, which we know as the winter months. However, Gilgamesh's predecessor is also called Dumuzi, but in his case he's called Dumuzi the fisherman, not the shepherd. There's a thought that there may have been a genuine mix up in Sumerian writings regarding the two. My personal opinion is that as it is well known that a certain reevaluation of origin myths took place, and was commonplace, that an opportunity to boost a city state's profile was taken. I believe it unlikely that Dumuzi the shepherd ended up hiding in Cedars. Dumuzi and Ianna were associated with cedars, so I'm guessing that was something to do with their home turf. Dumuzi fleeing elsewhere suggests somewhere to another land away from the cedars. Anyway, the story goes that Dumuzi's sister suggests he hides in the grass. Now be it a snake or other beasts Dumuzi might have been changed into he gets tracked down to the ditches of Arali so grass may read as reeds.
As for Ianna(Ishtar) wanting Gilgamesh, this is interesting. It is thought that his predecessor, remember him, Dumuzi the fisherman who introduced the concept that the king is worthy to and marries the goddess Ianna(Ishtar). Gilgamesh sees cruelty in the match with the goddess and turns down the idea.
Enki and the sacred plants/fruit are very much as Adam and Eve. Punishment to those who defile the sacred, but also the bringing forth of life from that of pain. Again with Enki, like Dumuzi the shepherd, it is their part of the creation story. Like I said interpretation.  
 Post Reply Post Reply