Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy Turks can't be Muslim, Enemy of Islams.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrButlerKing View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Banned

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Turks can't be Muslim, Enemy of Islams.
    Posted: 28-Sep-2015 at 17:36

The Prophet said, "The Hour will not be established till you fight a nation wearing hairy shoes, and till you fight the Turks, who will have small eyes, red faces and flat noses; and their faces will be like flat shields. And you will find that the best people are those who hate responsibility of ruling most of all till they are chosen to be the rulers. And the people are of different natures: The best in the pre-lslamic period are the best in Islam. A time will come when any of you will love to see me rather than to have his family and property doubled." ( Al-Bokhary Book) 

Narrated Abu Huraira: 
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with broad- faced people whose shoes are made of hair (. Mosnad Al-Imam Ahamed .) 

Narrated Abu Huraira: 
• Allah's Apostle said, " The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair." .The Hour will not be established until you fight with Their faces will look like shields coated with leather." ( Al-Bokary Book ) 

• The Prophet said, " One of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with people wearing shoes made of hair; "And one of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with broad-faced people whose faces will look like shields coated with leather. And " ( The authenticated Bokhary Book ) 

Narrated Abu Huraira: 
• Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair." 

Edited by MrButlerKing - 28-Sep-2015 at 20:50
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2015 at 18:33
Originally posted by MrButlerKing

The Prophet said, "The Hour will not be established till you fight a nation wearing hairy shoes, and till you fight the Turks, who will have small eyes, red faces and flat noses; and their faces will be like flat shields. And you will find that the best people are those who hate responsibility of ruling most of all till they are chosen to be the rulers. And the people are of different natures: The best in the pre-lslamic period are the best in Islam. A time will come when any of you will love to see me rather than to have his family and property doubled." ( Al-Bokhary Book) 

Narrated Abu Huraira: 
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with broad- faced people whose shoes are made of hair (. Mosnad Al-Imam Ahamed .) 

Narrated Abu Huraira: 
• Allah's Apostle said, " The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair." .The Hour will not be established until you fight with Their faces will look like shields coated with leather." ( Al-Bokary Book ) 

• The Prophet said, " One of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with people wearing shoes made of hair; "And one of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with broad-faced people whose faces will look like shields coated with leather. And " ( The authenticated Bokhary Book ) 

Narrated Abu Huraira: 
• Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair." 
MrButlerKing, in your title for this thread you stated  "cannot", and yet you haven't proven without a shadow of a doubt your case. Now without that categorical proof the premise for your thread is baseless, insulting, and very much against our CoC. Further action, if thought appropriate, will be swift, so you have little time to comply with my request.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2015 at 18:40
MBK you'd better listen to the man and justify this crap with some serious clarification.

For it is indeed claptrap crap.

At this point you're in violation of

a. trolling
b. spamming
c. flammatory and insultive and abusive language
d. and in general just pissing me off for the utter stupidity of the presentation of the post in the first place.

Rest assured my old friend will put you on the bench.

CV

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

MrButlerKing View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2015 at 20:38

Firstable who are am I insulting?  where is my insultative and abusive language you claim?
How am I spamming when I rarely even come here.

I'm actually trying to make this forum more active by having something to talk about and challenge me.

I HAVE ONLY 2 PURPOSES FOR THIS THREAD.

1)  One is to prove even stronger that Turks were Mongoloid using sacred text
2)  Proving Turks were viewed as enemy of Islam and were hated by Muhammad.

Watch this video
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f1b_1350111301

Sacred text.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/bh4/bh4_180.htm

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 788

" MUHAMMAD HATED TURKS "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJn2EV-SmNs

" MUHAMMAD RACISM  AGAINST TURKS  "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsW2oemzPjk

Muhammad despised and hated Persia, the closest empire to Bedouins. Moreover, Muhammad described Turks by saying to his Bedouins followers" Before the end of the world, you shall fight Turks, whose eyes are small and noses flattened and who have ugly reddish faces, like hammered shields" .

His description of Turks was degrading and aggressive and reflected Muhammad's point of view of other nations. The only nation Muhammad had respect for was his own. He saw the men of other nations as enemies, or commodities to be enslaved.

Edited by MrButlerKing - 28-Sep-2015 at 20:52
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2015 at 21:19
Originally posted by MrButlerKing

Firstable who are am I insulting?  where is my insultative and abusive language you claim?
How am I spamming when I rarely even come here.
I'm actually trying to make this forum more active by having something to talk about and challenge me.
I HAVE ONLY 2 PURPOSES FOR THIS THREAD.
1)  One is to prove even stronger that Turks were Mongoloid using sacred text
2)  Proving Turks were viewed as enemy of Islam and were hated by Muhammad.
Watch this video
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f1b_1350111301
Sacred text.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/bh4/bh4_180.htm
Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 788
" MUHAMMAD HATED TURKS "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJn2EV-SmNs
" MUHAMMAD RACISM  AGAINST TURKS  "
<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsW2oemzPjk</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.8px;"></span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px;">Muhammad despised and hated Persia, the closest empire to Bedouins. Moreover, Muhammad described Turks by saying to his Bedouins followers" Before the end of the world, you shall fight Turks, whose eyes are small and noses flattened and who have ugly reddish faces, like hammered shields" .</span><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px;"><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px;"><span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px;">His description of Turks was degrading and aggressive and reflected Muhammad's point of view of other nations. The only nation Muhammad had respect for was his own. He saw the men of other nations as enemies, or commodities to be enslaved.</span>

2. Spam: Spam is defined as irrelevant, wrongly placed, or redundant messages posted for attention in the Forum or sent via PM as unsolicited mail. Spam will be deleted from the forum, and constitutes a violation of use. Posting under multiple user-names by an individual member is also considered as spamming.

**here you are in violation for redundancy of ethnic attacks hence spam.

3. Trolling; Trolling is the act of posting witty, response-provoking comments that appear relevant in order to disrupt the discussion, annoy or create attention. Trolling can also be considered as Spam, inflammatory remarks, or annoyance.

** inflammatory language as you single out Turks; who even in the immediate and subsequent eras following Muhammed, have become the most devout of adherents of Islam n many millions of cases. Hence your suggestion is that this is not important or relevent   

5. Rude insults, defamatory remarks, offensive images, cursing, profanity intended as an insult towards another member, personal attacks, words of hate. Any remarks that stirs up anger. In dealing with flame wars, comments that started the flame war will have more weight in terms of violation.

** this post as noted is inflammatory.

6. Nationalism and the belittlement of religious groups; derogatory remarks to religious, national or ethnic groups and members, jingoism, bigotry, racism, political propaganda.

** this post belittles the Islamic faith of Turks who ascribe to Islam.

As for my authority re-read the first 3 paras of the CoC. I do not require your approval of any action or determination I might make.

You are a agitator as far as I am concerned... and your right... you do not come here often....now it will even be less often.

You are suspended.

Thread locked.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply