Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

35 years turkmen rebellion the endless war

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 35 years turkmen rebellion the endless war
    Posted: 17-Aug-2013 at 14:27
i made this topic to honored one of the greatest turkmen hero but first let me talk about turkmens b4 russians came idk when or how turkmens break with persians but it's said it begens with tax problem persians increes the tax and when turkmen complain they invite agh saghil (elders ) of every tribe to mashad than they chop the head of them and raise army of 60000 strong with guns and artillery than march on merv according to turkmen source persian army was 4 times larger than turkmens after 14 month war persian defeated . less than 2000 return to mashad  this was the point of breaking from qajars in 1717 first russian army came to turkmenistan they badly face defeat few of russians return to their ships and sail back to russia in 1879 russians come back to turkmenistan after hard bettle they besieged the Turkmen fortress of Geok Tepe after artillery fired and wall fell down they storm the fortress but could handle  the turkmens and force to flee they return 2 years later this time with greatest general of russian on its time . Mikhail Skobelev led the russian force and take goek tepe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Geok_Tepe

after russian victory  the news of massacre come to europe and make great sham on russia for this skobelev removed from his command after this it's fall on iranian turkmens to take the fight aganist russia

qurban mohamad  also known as junid khan was very rich land owner  from yomud tribe start 35 years war against russia the enemy which have far lager pop and far greater economy  he spend all his wealth and life for war for our freedom  he took the khive and keep fight russians and won so many battles  with start of russian revolution bolshevik  offer him to join sovie union as one of republic  and end the endless war and  demand him to send men to fight against germens and ottomans he frimley reject their offers with start of basmachi movement he join them 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basmachi_movement

he win support of british empire the british send their force from mashad to ashgabat but when the battle get close they return to iran leave qurban mohamad alone he fight in outnumbered and outmatch battle and win it and destroy almost entaier russian army but his army took heavy casualties qurban mohamad the man who start the war 35 years ago as young men now stand triumph over russians  as old men . after bettle he recive 2 bad news the first one told him both of his sons were killed in bettle and second news said reza khan make deal with russians and  march on north and massacre iranian turkmen his massacre still is legendary so many town where left with out populations kor and kelte tibe wipeout   the genocide russians starts persians finished . qurban mohamed ride with  300 turkmen to south to turkmen sahra  he says "where every i look i see my people torn apart " he knew he don't have much time he can't face reza khan with 300 turkmen and second russian army was marching to kopedag  very soon he will trapped between 2 armies the old qurban mohamad move to afghanistan to his farm  near herat when they arrive he lay down on the bed he knew this is his last moment the last breath than he look to his friends and says

من اؤلسم ، جسدیمی إنه توپراغا آشیریپ جایلانگ . اگر إلتدیرمه سه لر پول بیلن آشیرینگ . إگر بؤ- دا بولماسا جسدیمی هول آقیب یاتان دریا تاشلانگ » . قارری خان جیحونا ناظار دیکیأر : « من تؤرکمن ایلینه دریا بیلن بارایین ، بولماسا-دا جسدیمی ایِین بالیق لار بیلن بارارین »

ben olursem cinazemi ana topragima gomun eger ruslar izin vermezlerse onlari parayla ikna edin ama eger paraylada ikna olamazlarsa cinazemi nehire atin, nehir beni oraya goturur

"if i die take my body to mother land and bury me their if russians dont let u give them money if it dont work than throw me into the River the River will take me to home

with the death of qurban mohamad the 35 years war ended the russian make movie call him traitor and rebel but we remeber him as great hero of turkmens the last turkmebasy  may he and all his brave men rest in pace your honor to us

Edited by yomud - 25-Aug-2013 at 12:14
yomud are free people
 Post Reply Post Reply