Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Mystery of Genghis Khan's Treasure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michael B. Hickland View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Mystery of Genghis Khan's Treasure
    Posted: 09-Feb-2013 at 20:55
Hello,

My name is Michael B. Hickland. I’m an author, retired corporate executive and amateur history buff. I’m a graduate of the University of Florida and attended Delaware Law School. During my earlier career I traveled extensively to many countries. In Asia, Genghis Khan dominates history like no other. I am both fascinated and intrigued by this enigmatic leader. So, I decided to devote myself to learning and writing about him. I will be offering both facts and context about the events that shaped the boy, the man, the leader, the conqueror and his motivation through my new blog's entries. I don't know if my interest in all of the archaeological efforts to locate the tomb qualifies me, but after three years of research I'm also writing book on the above subject. It will be released later this year. 

So I'm inviting you to visit my free blog The Mystery of Genghis Khan’s Treasure
It examines the current National Geographic sponsored expedition in light of the attempts by the numerous men who have searched for the tomb over nearly 800 years.The treasure according to legend is said to be enormous.The blog will be continuously updated as events unfold onsite. 

Comments from scholars about the blog have come from Oxford, Cambridge, Yale, Stanford, Cornell and Cal Berkeley and have ranged from “ interesting” and” intriguing” to “awesome”. If nothing else, you might find it exciting to follow the adventure. A subscription is free and my blog entries will be delivered by email. I hope you take a look.

Sincerely,

Michael B. Hickland
Michael B. Hickland
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2013 at 20:41
Post edited.

You do not have permission to post a link in response to the base op. Contact the admin-owner to receive the same. Fail to do so and you will be banned for spamming.

CV

*thread locked*

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 13-Apr-2013 at 01:34
 Post Reply Post Reply