Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arts history of Soviet Union

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babu21 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote babu21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arts history of Soviet Union
    Posted: 01-Aug-2012 at 13:56
I'm so interested about the arts history of soviet union. anyone help me?

First your link has been edited out of the signature block as you have not received permission from the admin-owner to post it. You may do so via PM; once you have ten or more posts. Do not reinsert it without permission...if you do... I will then id you as a spammer and suspend your account and block your Ip. This is the only warning you will get.

Secondly stay around and contribute and others may then take an interest in your interests and respond.

No response reference this action is required.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 01-Aug-2012 at 14:19
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2012 at 14:41
The idea that art can benefit society isn't exactly a new idea, and wasn't even just prior to the soviet union, where the root of soviet art starts off.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2012 at 15:29
Like the Nazi's it was a deliberate and obfuscatory tool of the now failed system that encouraged and dictated repression...bigotry...anti-semitism...anti republicanism...anti capitalism...individual civil liberties and traditonal, historical culturally developed; theologic faith based doctrines. Not to mention total subservience to the totalitarianistic, oligarchy initiated.
To study it from an objective historical perspective and it's usage and impact is one piece of pie....to glamorize it.... is nothing more then a self admission of the acceptance of it's intent. 

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 01-Aug-2012 at 16:14
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2012 at 18:39
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Like the Nazi's it was a deliberate and obfuscatory tool of the now failed system that encouraged and dictated repression...bigotry...anti-semitism...anti republicanism...anti capitalism...individual civil liberties and traditonal, historical culturally developed; theologic faith based doctrines. Not to mention total subservience to the totalitarianistic, oligarchy initiated.
To study it from an objective historical perspective and it's usage and impact is one piece of pie....to glamorize it.... is nothing more then a self admission of the acceptance of it's intent. 

As for those who lean towards the right in politics, the nazis, CV,  I agree. Though I wouldn't forget just how much our countries gushed about nazi Germany and its leadership, and wear a fetching pair of rose tinted lenses. I can't quite recall which famous American publication had Adolf Hitlet as man of the year in 1938, it does expose what I am getting at very well. As for the use of art in both nazi Germany and the soviet union, yes CV they were using similar iconography.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
 Post Reply Post Reply