Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Past History Diaries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Abudhar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Abudhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Past History Diaries
    Posted: 02-May-2012 at 09:49
 “History is a people’s memory and without a memory, man is demoted to the lower of animals”. Macolm X.

On the basis of this very vivid and high inspiring adage of this very Great Man , Abudhar is just asking and seeking the kind permission of the Brave Moderators whether it would  be possible to post my ancient History Diaries for World Events that took place from January until April.
Awaiting your Reply,
YOURS SINCERELY
ABUDHAR
Seek Knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave-Prophet Mohamed(P.B.U.H)
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2012 at 17:00
As long as the materials are within the operational definition of the Code of conduct...and hence attempt no undue or overbearing political promotion and or religious proselytization. Or rude and argumentative or inflammatory criticisms of others at the expense of their promotion. Your fine. When in doubt read the code of conduct
(
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6512&FID=68&PR=3 ) 
for guidance. This applies to any materials here. Ancient or current. Personal or other.
What is not allowed is the covert-overt deliberate promotion of materials-opinions that would attempt to promote violations of the code under the guise of presentation as historical information. You can post them in the either of the following:

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 02-May-2012 at 17:08
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2012 at 20:21
I think Abdul has the potential to be a very useful member. If he follows the rules, behaves in a polite and considerate way, and ensures he gets the permission of the moderators before posting links, i don't see why he can't post relevant extracts from his work in response to questions in our Middle Eastern forum. Here's one i'd like him to answer:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31612&PID=673293#673293
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2012 at 01:18
Concur. 
I also encourage his participation and presence as I have enjoyed his posts to date. If they are topic specific they belong in the appropriate thread...if other ie. historical quotes etc. of historical figures etc. they are also inclusive to a period subforum..... if however; they are strictly personal ruminations or reflections beyond a reasonable length associated in a typical response and not historical records or sources....etc. then they however belong in the aforementioned.

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 03-May-2012 at 01:23

S. T. Friedman

Abudhar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Abudhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2012 at 09:33

First of all   Warm greetings to the Encouraging Brave Moderators  Nick 1986 &Centrix, Please allow me to make this brief conclusion:

Knowledge of history is often said to encompass both knowledge of past events and historical thinking skills, also criticism of history as a field has been that it has too narrowly focused on political events or on individuals, deeper more significant changes in terms of ideas, technology, family life and culture have received too little attention, but fortunately it seems that recent developments in history have sought to redress this.

It is foolish while trying to share the best of my writings and other postings with this respected and distinguished audience that the aim behind it is to publicize the tenets of my faith , obviously  one cannot deny his faith , nevertheless recalling facts of any faith does not mean “zealous attitude” towards other Monotheistic faiths rather  our stance on the issue is based on pragmatic and historic  considerations alone.

History is not concerned only with the past, history not only tells us something about the past, it also influences our present and shapes our future.

Seek Knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave-Prophet Mohamed(P.B.U.H)
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2012 at 19:11
Remember the Coc....maintain your respectful attitude in language and posting and attempt no undo proselytization of your faith. And remain civil and respectful towards other's and theirs and all is well.

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 15-May-2012 at 04:00

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply