Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
    Posted: 26-Apr-2005 at 17:32

I love it right now. Play it for hours when i get the chance. Many possibilities of skills to train and the variety of jobs make it a long lasting game. The weapon system is also cool. It also has missions to complete which makes it ten times better than blind frag shooter like Quake 3, SOF etc... Who plays it, what is your favourite world/s and which do you usually play as, the Axis or the Allies?

A great game!!!

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 16:09
I see, nobody plays the best online shooter, i understand, you over thirty moss-gatherers.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 17:01
Over thirty?! Bah! I haven't played it mainly because I lack any real funds to do so. And the best online shooter is a name that many games have been titled. Personally, I don't think there is a "Best Online Shooter", but if there was, the closest I could think of would actually be Halo 2.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2005 at 18:08
The funds to do so? It takes no funds to play it, free bono. And extremely funnnnnnnnnn. "Protect the objective!" "We need an engineer!" "Dynamite planted at North Anti-Tank gun!" Sweet.
Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2005 at 22:10

Funds as in I don't have the game, and am too broke to buy, or even rent it. And none of my friends have it, so I can't borrow it either.

Post Reply Post Reply