Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

magazines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: magazines
    Posted: 11-Mar-2012 at 08:19
Originally posted by hazel

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Some day computers and television will be totally combined. They are working on it. I can get BBC radio on the computer - IF I can remember to add six hours. :-)
I think that time can't come quick enough. Not that it will make me watch more shows unless the standard of shows improves considerably. I do tend to listen to the odd radio station on-line.Smile 

Standards improve??????????????
Hahahahahahah!!! exactly, hazel, don't hold your breath.LOL
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2012 at 19:12
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I'll have to admit to a bit of ignorance there. Who is Tony Robinson? Perhaps someone connected with Young Archaeologists Club, of which I also know nothing.
Hello again, hazel, Tony Robinson, is an actor and comedian, but also important in this case as presenter of a very popular archaeological show in Britain called Time Team.Smile

Many more episodes can be found on youtube
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
hazel View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote hazel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2012 at 05:52
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country." That's what it says. That's what many of them say. Well, those from BBC and S4C anyway. Is it from BBC?

Thanks for the effort. Hazel
War is a crime against humanity.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 19:09
No, it's from Channel 4. Very old repeats of the show are sometimes shown on the History Channel (usually late at night, after all the dreck about Jewish Nazi Martians, Fat Redneck Truckers, and Foul Mouthed Lumberjacks)
hazel View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote hazel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2012 at 06:28
Originally posted by Nick1986

No, it's from Channel 4. Very old repeats of the show are sometimes shown on the History Channel (usually late at night, after all the dreck about Jewish Nazi Martians, Fat Redneck Truckers, and Foul Mouthed Lumberjacks)

Oh. Still wouldn't let me view it. I'm in the wrong country.
War is a crime against humanity.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2012 at 19:50
Even if you can't watch the videos, they've got a good website covering their most recent digs. Maybe there's an archaeological group in your town you could get into contact with?
http://www.timeteamdigital.com/digs.html
LeopoldPhilippe View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote LeopoldPhilippe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2015 at 20:11
Royalty Magazine was launched in 1981 for the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.    
Royalty now covers news about Royals from Europe, Africa, The Middle East, and Asia.
LeopoldPhilippe View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote LeopoldPhilippe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2015 at 20:11
Majesty magazine records all the important royal engagements and takes an in-depth look at the history of British monarchs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123