Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finding a rabbit in a jungle by USA, Israel & Iran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finding a rabbit in a jungle by USA, Israel & Iran
    Posted: 20-Nov-2010 at 23:19
Americans use satellite and other technologies and find a rabbit after two days.
Israelis use bulldozers to destory the jungle from one side and find a rabbit which is fleeing from the other side after six hours.
Iranians begin their work and after one hour an injured bear comes and says "I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbite!".

Do you think which method work better? Rabbit can be someone who is considered as a terrorist.
Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2010 at 12:13
That is very funny, a bear claiming to be a rabbit but I am not understanding.  What are Iranians doing to get a bear to wrongly confess to being a rabbit?  Is getting a bear instead of the rabbit considered to be a good thing? 
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2010 at 07:05
Originally posted by Athena

What are Iranians doing to get a bear to wrongly confess to being a rabbit?

Various types of tortures!

Originally posted by Athena

Is getting a bear instead of the rabbit considered to be a good thing?

For the first sponsor of terrorism, Yes.

For example everyone knows here that they themselved bombed two Iranian nuclear scientists some days ago but they have already arrested at least 18 persons, the intersting thing is that all of them have confessed having a role in that attack.
Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2010 at 00:32
I don't know Cyrus, sounds like the witch hunts to me.  Are you familar with the witch hunts, and the use of torture to make people confess?  It was really a terrible thing, and people did confess to being witches to stop the torture, and as we know, witches are not real.   In time, the wrong of the witch hunts was realized and the practice stopped. 

What is the Iranian sense of justice?  Can it be concieved just to torture the wrong person? 
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2010 at 12:17
Actually Cyrus, Mossad was the one that committed the terrorist attacks against those scientists. But I agree, most of those 18 if not all were probably forced into confessing. The Israeli agents are probably long gone by now.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 08-Dec-2010 at 12:17
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
 Post Reply Post Reply