Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Hood, Legend of Sherwood

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robin Hood, Legend of Sherwood
    Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 13:12

Has anyone got the game?

It is the hardest gameI have ever seen, I like was destroyed 10 times in a practice mission.. (on hard level)

UnholyMenace View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote UnholyMenace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2005 at 14:12

Great game i must say. I used to play it pretty much, but eventually got a bit bored. Some missions are pretty difficult - especially the last one!

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2005 at 02:23
I know, last one is quite nice, espescially cause you must kill John, or atleast imprison him. Nice game for weekend, but I must say that it is pretty hard. How did you finish it?
Janissary
Janissary

Quote UnholyMenace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2005 at 04:51
I actually didnt finish it. My comp. crashed (not because of the game) and i had to reload it. So i lost all my saved games - it was 2 months ago and i have played only once after that. Anyway the last level seems so hard because compared to oter levels there are much more soldiers and guards - it would be pretty interesting to finish the game someday.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2005 at 09:05

Try it, to finish the whole game with 'Normal' level or so. But I am figuring few things out, as I can't win ambushes but can win ordinary missions...

I don't even remember that there were that many soldiers and guards as you mentioned, must play those 5/6 missions now.

Janissary
Janissary

Quote UnholyMenace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2005 at 12:19
The game has pretty many good features. These ambushes were pretty boring sometimes - ambushes with the same storyline. But the missions really make it worth playing!
RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2005 at 20:35
     I've never played that game, but I have heard of it being pretty cool. Can anyone explain the game for me?
Quotes by your's turly:

"I came, I saw, and I conquered... but only for the weekend"

"This is my tank, this is my weapon, and this is my pride."

"Power comes from a barrel of a gun."

Janissary
Janissary

Quote UnholyMenace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2005 at 09:34

It is basically Commandos style game. The story begins like the whole Robin Hood story begins - you come from the Crusades and find out that your father is dead and your castle is taken away. So here starts the adventure. The main mission in this game is to collect enough money to pay King Richard's ransom - of course Prints John isnt very happy that you do that. So there are several missions and also ambushes. You have to rescue Friar Tuck, Little John and Maid Marian...there are many other caracters aswell. The game is pretty interesting and long with missions in many places - York, Derby and Nottingham come in mind at the moment.

More info http://www.robinhood-game.com

Vlad Catrina View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Vlad Catrina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2005 at 14:09
I finished it! I played it on normal dificculty.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2005 at 16:07
Well, I have finished it on Normal and Easy but Hard is literally killing me.
kerryajs View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote kerryajs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2005 at 19:04

Dear Forum,

Robin Hood is a great game for anyone like myself who is interested in history and especially English history concerning Robin Hood and similar. I Love this game and, although it is quite challenging , one of the few games I seem to be able to play reasonably well except that I am half way through and the game crashes to the desktop when I attempt to load a saved game . This happens with both the original game and my backup copy. I have tried saving the saved games and data folder, repairing the game and uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works. It has taken me many hours to reach this point and, as I am not very good at games usually, I am disappointed that I cannot finish. Can you help me or offer any suggestions? This is one of the best , most intelligently presented games I have ever played and so far, a real credit to the creators, designers and programmers so I hope I can continue with it. Thank you.Kerry.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2005 at 19:11
 Post Reply Post Reply