Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grr, Itunes!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grr, Itunes!
    Posted: 30-Apr-2009 at 01:54
I'm ultra-pissed at Itunes right now as I bought an audio book of Carl Von Clausewitz's On War and I'm not able to download it because I have an Ipod Nano.Angry

Then why the hell did it have Audiobooks as one of the catagories on my Ipod Nano's menu?Angry

Edited by Kevin - 30-Apr-2009 at 01:55
Kaysaar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kaysaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2009 at 02:33
Are you sure you bought the audio book and not the text version that they have for the iPod touch/iPhone? That's the only reason that I can think of.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2009 at 02:54
Good point. Maybe you got an audio book by mistake.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2009 at 03:22
I've heard of this problem before, you need to contact the Ministry of Sound and explain to them that as someone deeply commited to Democracy, People, and Republicanism, your use of the audio book won't disenfranchise the Korean manufactures. Then they'll give you the password to the nuclear weapons, which you have to enter in the registration code box in the setup menu in your iPod.

If you can do all that, I'm sure your iPod's problems will be nothing.
 Post Reply Post Reply