Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lost german girl 1945, who is she and where?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Teemu SA View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Teemu SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lost german girl 1945, who is she and where?
    Posted: 08-Mar-2009 at 10:01
anybody can help me? im from finland and i try solve one problem.

somewhere near pilzen at about this time 5-8 may 1945 but where precisely this happen?
1945 5th May - spontaneous uprising by the Plzen population against Nazi occupiers
1945 6th May - early morning the American Army came to Plzen, city liberated from Nazi rule

i want solve that where this girl walk? what is that place?
short footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQWv9KpDWEg "lost german girl 1945"

long footage same areas:

h t t p://resources.ushmm.org/film/display/main.php?search=advanced&dquery=K eyword(s)%3A+germans%2C+Color%3A+Yes&cache_file=uia_TvilWX&total_recs= 107&page_len=25&page=4&rec=97&file_num=4686

enlarge video click twice mouse button on video

i want to know the place (localise) and other user also this forum and also perhaps who is this sad walking, wandering women where is black t-shirt:

h t t p://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=145596

send this message forward other forum and ask this same or ask yours parents, grandparents etc... try help me and i solve this problem.

we have now new idea perhaps there axishistory forum.. anyone have is old road map praha-plzen areas..check this.
east out of Praha due to number on 78/67 numbers this footage... maybe 78 is distance (km) to praha - pilzen and 67 is road number?? or conversely?? can you localise that and give me reply this place or show me example using google map or etc..
i wait answers........

thank you.

Teemu

Edited by Teemu SA - 08-Mar-2009 at 10:05
 Post Reply Post Reply