Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bush the Drinker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bush the Drinker
    Posted: 28-Oct-2008 at 07:00
He sure was efficient about going on vacation every few days though.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2008 at 07:52
Originally posted by JanusRook

Seriously guys I hope most of the comments are jokes, and yes it is quite out of taste to insult someone with a recognized illness.

True but taste fell out of fashion a long time ago.
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2008 at 22:42
Originally posted by JanusRook

Seriously guys I hope most of the comments are jokes, and yes it is quite out of taste to insult someone with a recognized illness.

What the h.... I mean a fascist could be called a fscist, a communist could be called a communist, an extreamist could be called an extreamist but an alchole addict should not be called an alchole addict because if offences him and is an insult for him. That's too much baised....Ouch

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2008 at 21:00
Here comes another wonderful prove:

SmileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2008 at 22:35
Originally posted by Gharanai

In some resent articles I had read about Mr. Bush being a very religious person and a reguler reciter of Bible as well and a every Friday visitor of Church.

I think he'd go to Church on Sunday Gharanai
(And I don't think that getting drunk occasionally is going to be frowned upon by many christians, at least not in this half of the century)
Originally posted by Janus

Recognised illness?

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 10-Dec-2008 at 22:37
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2008 at 23:03

Here comes another wonderful prove:

SmileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

They slowed it down, but it is a very funny clip nonetheless LOL
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2008 at 23:35

What the h.... I mean a fascist could be called a fscist, a communist could be called a communist, an extreamist could be called an extreamist but an alchole addict should not be called an alchole addict because if offences him and is an insult for him. That's too much baised....Ouch

Dear Gharanai
You may have noticed I'm not a Bush fan - so I think this is my first time defending him a bit...

You're such a baby Gharanai.... Smile
At least, 20 years ago, you were a baby - so does that mean you are a baby today? 
Bush was picked up for drinking in 1976 - does that make him an alcohol addict today?

Yes - some people will find the video on YouTube to be funny, but everyone sounds and looks funny on slow motion video.
In best case, it's a poor attempt of satire, - smearing another person in worst.

I know different cultures have different views on satire - even cartoons... - too much bias somewhere? Wink

Here is what I would call good satire - or at least good fun - also with Bush in a lead role.

Edited by Northman - 10-Dec-2008 at 23:37
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Dec-2008 at 22:40
I'm fairly confident that if bush was here right now, he'd be having more fun than any of us telling us about his 'drunk exploits'
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Dec-2008 at 23:01

I wouldn't mind going out drinking with the man. I think he'd make a better buddy then a President.Smile

By the way, the picture of him tapping the Volleyball players back is a Presidential tradition(well any athlete). She was actually bending her rear out for him to tap itWink, but he was to embarrassed to so he tapped her back. A little history I learned from the Olympic broadcast.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 10:51
Originally posted by Northman

In best case, it's a poor attempt of satire, - smearing another person in worst.
I know different cultures have different views on satire - even cartoons... - too much bias somewhere? Wink

Bingo I finaly aced my score.
That was basically the main reason of my post two months back to show all the members (not you as you said of not being a Bush supporter, but those who are) that it really some way or the other hurts when such satires and jokes are made upon people you admire or in any way like. Wink

So thanks for proving that my point is getting to some extend to some people and oh by the way wonderful movie clip there, thanks for sharing. Tongue

HungryWolf View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote HungryWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2009 at 16:20
Im dead :D
10 Point Pictures!

Turks can be killed but can't be beaten. (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Darius of Parsa View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
King of Kings

Quote Darius of Parsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2009 at 23:43
Obama the Smoker?
What is the officer problem?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12