Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy B'day Seko!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy B'day Seko!
    Posted: 26-Aug-2008 at 04:31
Happy Belated birthday to mr seko... yeay!!!!
by the way.. who is effendi?
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2008 at 09:25

Efendi is a Turkish greeting...

Happy Day of Birth, Seko. 

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2008 at 14:22
Well thank you general Cahaya! You know I been growing another year older since the last time you posted.

Ditto rider. Efendi is a gentleman. I used to be one. Smile
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2008 at 14:54
What? The Diplomat told me something else... 
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2008 at 15:02
its a gentleman or something like that, im not sure it can be directly translated. thats one word i have learnt in this forum.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2008 at 18:10
Originally posted by Seko

Well thank you general Cahaya! You know I been growing another year older since the last time you posted.

I thought it was Brooklynnese for cantankerous chief administrator.Big%20smile  Happy B Day bub.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2008 at 10:32
Happy Birthday mister Sek.

By the way is the story I've over heard true? After the conquest of Constantinople, an Ottoman general nammed Seko tried to invade Venice. He travelled with his army through Albania, went North, managed to avoid the army the doge had sent against him. Finally he and his soldiers arrived in the countryside arround Padova.

But there the locals were cultivating a sparkling white wine that the soldiers and their chief enjoyed a lot. So much so that mixed with the special attentions of the girls of the region (whose husbands, brothers and fathers had been sent against him further East) that he decided not to invade the defenseless Venice that week.

But a few days later, the girls murdered all the Turks during a great banquest, killing them with knives and stiletti hidden in the wine bottles. Only Seko managed to escape. When he arrived in Istanbul the Sultan was so upset he asked his best mage to put the worst curse ever on the defeated general. He was forced to stay until the end of times with the Padovan who had defeated him with a few bottles of wine.

The Italians got used to see him haunting the wineyards. They even nammed the wine after him: prosecco (for Seko). When many Padovans moved to American, the un-dead general followed them. It is said now that he leaves somewhere on the East coast of the US, drinking his favorite wine and crying for his lost soldiers.

Happy 588th birthday general Seko!
I am a free donkey!
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2008 at 15:15
Classic! Clap Pure Maharbbalesque. This mythical journey continues as one is never too old to imbibe in the delights of the afterlife whether in body or spirit.Embarrassed
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2008 at 15:21
Originally posted by red clay

Originally posted by Seko

I thought it was Brooklynnese for cantankerous chief administrator.Big%20smile  Happy B Day bub.

No, in Brooklyn, it would be Ef******fendi.....  LOL

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2008 at 15:37
ClapLOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2008 at 18:44
Effendi.. in malaysia.. it is a guy name for muslim... i thought it's someone's name... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123