Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If the High elves had toughness five...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If the High elves had toughness five...
    Posted: 06-Aug-2008 at 15:46
Yeah more than I want to.

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2008 at 11:37
Well there isn't much about the Warhammer universe that is tolerant and free. Imagine how boring that would be.

Why hate Vampires? You might say they are technically dead, but they are also immortal and can snap High Elven necks like rotten twigs, toughness 5 or not. Evil%20Smile
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2008 at 15:22
You need to read some battle reports besides a thoughness five swordmaster or a dragon prince? as to why I hate the vamps I just do no tow ways about it they're disgusting phsycotic hedonists and they're all in horrendous outfits with ridiculous hair  

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2008 at 12:18
You have all sorts of different vampires you can play though. There are the von Carsteins, who are your cliche aristocratic vampires who can turn into bats and summon wolves. There are the Blood Dragons, martial vampires in heavy armour. The Necrarch, who are sorcerer-vampires, and lastly the Lahmia, who are female vampires with an emphasis on speed.

I haven't read any battle reports since I stopped reading White Dwarf. I don't think I ever came across a battle report from a Vampire Counts vs High Elves battle, although I do recall one Vampire Counts vs Empire battle where the latter got massacred.

Edited by Reginmund - 06-Nov-2008 at 12:18
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2008 at 15:42
I know about the vampire bloodlines the Blood dragons aren't so bad I guess it's just my elvish blood calls for the obliteration of anything not elvish or druchii... just joking of course

BTW I actually wrote a vampire short story

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2008 at 16:08
what is this, world of warcraft?  I tried that out and bought myself a copy and it isn't half bad actually.  I especially love punking horde people by stealthing behind them and shredding, slashing and mangling etc etc in cat form.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2008 at 22:43
Warhammer, Zagros. The tabletop strategy game. You gotta know this much if you want to hang with us cool kids.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2008 at 23:31
 BTW Reggy I've read thousands of high elf vs. vampire battle reports and I can't remember one where the elves lost, now there are a few were the high elves get clawed up pretty bad but they still win  

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2008 at 19:29
Thousands? Wow, you must have little to do on your spare time. LOL
Husaria View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Husaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2008 at 23:09
bah everyone knows empire  destroys pansy toughness 3 elvesApprove
"The best tank terrain is that without anti-tank weapons."
-Russian military doctrine.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2008 at 15:45

The elves also beat the **** out of the empire  

Adalwolf View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Adalwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2008 at 03:14
...they would be broken.

They, along with all others, would fall before the might and passion of the Asrai!

Hail to Orion, King of the Forest!
Hail to Kurnous, god of the forest and the wood!

The might of the forest conquers all!

(Speaking of Kurnous: he is the warhammer version of Cernunnos, an old Celtic God. A picture of which I'm going to have tattooed on my back in a few months)

Concrete is heavy; iron is hard--but the grass will prevail.
     Edward Abbey
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2008 at 04:40
You guys talkin about your goblins, and orcs, and vampires and such. Dont you know the real power lies behind the NINJAS?!
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2008 at 16:09
Ponce You ever hear of shadow warriors?

BTW Adalwolf I'd like to see how well your unarmored assrai barbarian scum does agianst toughness five high elves

Adalwolf View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Adalwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 05:23
Arrows to the face!

A rampaging Treeman!

A charge right down your  throat by Orion and his Wild Riders!

A flank attack by dryads and treekin!

Death to the civilized folk!
Concrete is heavy; iron is hard--but the grass will prevail.
     Edward Abbey
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 05:52
Rampaging dragon! bolts and magic to the face! toughness five high elves! dragon princes to smash your worthless wood elves! a flanking charge by swordmasters death to the barbarian scum!   

Zaersha View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Zaersha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2009 at 08:50
Toughness 5 elves of any sort would be cheese.  Why don't we make Lizardmen toughness 5 all accross the board while were at it and see how the game changes why don't ya Rolling Eyes

I couldn't even imagine toughness 5 Wood Elves O.O
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12