Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hearts of Iron I vs. II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
vulkan02 View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Termythinator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote vulkan02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hearts of Iron I vs. II
    Posted: 10-Feb-2008 at 05:38
A friend gave me IH2 Armaggedon and boy I was blown away by this game's complexity. There just so much stuff to handle, how do you know what to do first?!
Played with Italy in 1939 scenario and got crushed by France and UK as soon as the war erupted... 
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2008 at 18:01
you need to improve economy (industrial capacity = IC) and ensure  you won't eventually run out of ressources, manpower and TC (=transport capacity). so focus on those techs and of course don't neglect to update your army. change ministers accordingly, preferably those who give IC bonus and remove those who give a bad bonus.
vulkan02 View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Termythinator

Quote vulkan02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2008 at 05:50
Thanks for the tip Temujin. Its much easier now that I've figured out how to pause it.
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2008 at 17:34
latest patch for armaggedon has been released, which adresses all major issues. there are still some minor anoyances but all game-breakign bugs have been repaired. Smile
WolfHound View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote WolfHound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2008 at 05:29
Sweet game I'm using the total realism mod too and makes the game even more historical accurate. Although I'm still a noob at this game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12