Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turkish teams of Greece

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote EGETRK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkish teams of Greece
    Posted: 16-Nov-2007 at 21:26
PAOK, the Panthessalonikeios Athlitikos Omilos Konstantinoupoliton (Greek: Πανθεσσαλονίκειος Αθλητικός Όμιλος Κωνσταντινουπολιτών, the All-Thessaloniki Sports Club of Constantinopolitans), is a sports club in Thessaloniki, Greece.

AEK FC, (Greek: AEK - Αθλητική Ένωσις Κωνσταντινουπόλεως Athlitiki Enosis Konstantinoupoleos), the Athletic Union of Constantinople, known in European competitions as AEK Athens, is a Greek association football club based in the city of Athens, Greece.

Apollon Smyrnis, officially known as GS Apollon Smyrnis (Greek: Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Απόλλων Σμύρνης - Gymnastikos Syllogos Apollon Smyrnis), the Gymnastic Club Apollon of Smyrna, is a Greek association football club based in the city of Athens, Greece.

Panionios GSS FC (Greek: Πανιώνιος Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Σμύρνης, Panionios Gymnastikos Syllogos Smyrnis), the All-Ionian Gymnastic Association of Smyrna, is a Greek association football club based in Nea Smyrni (New Smyrna), Athens, Greece. The club currently competes in the Super League Greece. The team colors are blue and crimson

and in Trkiye:

I know that Kurtuluş Spor is established by turkish-greeks,their club building neighbor of a greek school and in their basketbol court,there is some words in greek alphabet...
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
Giannis View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Giannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2007 at 07:11
Plus Apollon Kalamarias, which started as a music association, established by the emigrants of Pontos and is based in Thessaloniki.
Give me a place to stand and I will move the world.
 Post Reply Post Reply