Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greatest Warrior of All times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: Your Greatest Warrior of All times
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [15.09%]
13 [12.26%]
4 [3.77%]
2 [1.89%]
3 [2.83%]
18 [16.98%]
8 [7.55%]
5 [4.72%]
17 [16.04%]
12 [11.32%]
4 [3.77%]
4 [3.77%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Darius of Parsa View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Darius of Parsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greatest Warrior of All times
    Posted: 26-Sep-2008 at 02:38

How many "best___" threads do we have now?

Too many?
What is the officer problem?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Sep-2009 at 09:22
mamelukes and most of the mongol Cavalryman are Turkish.(Turks in mongol army) Late area janissaries are Turkish too.
My choose are them.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2010 at 18:52
I voted "others" when I cast my ballot!

Why, you might ask?

Well, for numerous reasons, I would contend that at one time the most feared fighting force man for man, was any force containing a contingent of "Catalans!"

I would hope that some of you might well be able to do some inquires without being led by a leash or by hand, to find out just why I feel this strongly about this particular group?

If, I find that most everyone here is unable to do any research upon their own initiative, then I will feel the need to "force feed you" the necessary info!

I certainly do not hope this is my only opportunity to make this case? Force Feeding, usually just makes one "Puke!"

So, please "start your engines?" (Search engines, that is!) Laugh!

Note, that it is an involved research, and it might well be beyond the reach for many of you? If, indeed there are really "many" of you still out there?
Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2010 at 17:57
Gonna have to go with Chuck on this one.LOL
nemomn View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote nemomn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 08:27
so this vote is no point of voting because

those factions?!? (i think this is best to name them) they were best warriors on they time they proved themselves we have no right to judge them they all mights

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 08:31
Yeah, how come Chuck Norris isn't up there?  After all, they did name a bridge in Hungary after him.Big smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123