Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite and Best Soccer Team

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: What is your favourite Soccer Team
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [25.00%]
4 [20.00%]
1 [5.00%]
1 [5.00%]
1 [5.00%]
2 [10.00%]
3 [15.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.00%]
1 [5.00%]
1 [5.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite and Best Soccer Team
    Posted: 20-Jul-2007 at 17:35
Originally posted by Balain

So... There is a Brazillian Hands here.... I must say, Mu, I don't like Brazil because they play without staying powerr, sometimes good, sometimes not (We Indonesian called it angin-anginan). I liked Germany because they had staying Power, and they're consistent to gain a good place in an International-Star rated tournament (except for the shame of Euro 2004).

btw, my Second favourite is Nederlands because of their Total Football game and their great physical strength and also a good mentality.

Finally a member with an excellent expert football knowledge. Hooray for Balain!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2007 at 03:02

Haha Ulrich, before I enter the gates of AE, I liked to discuss in Soccer Forum.... in Internets.. And I am also really good at this, soccer knowledge, but not very good at playing Soccer, I used to be defending-midfielders when I play Soccer. you know..

My Unc can beats me in football knowledge.

"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 10:25
Originally posted by ulrich von hutten

Originally posted by Balain

So... There is a Brazillian Hands here.... I must say, Mu, I don't like Brazil because they play without staying powerr, sometimes good, sometimes not (We Indonesian called it angin-anginan). I liked Germany because they had staying Power, and they're consistent to gain a good place in an International-Star rated tournament (except for the shame of Euro 2004).

btw, my Second favourite is Nederlands because of their Total Football game and their great physical strength and also a good mentality.

Finally a member with an excellent expert football knowledge. Hooray for Balain!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

How would Nietzsche put it?  Something like "it is easy to say 'I don't like him', but it takes courage to say 'because I am not equal to him'.  A real German should understand that when they can not be logical they should be courageous at least.  Now that is the truth about the truthfulness.Wink

And for Balain, try badminton instead.LOL

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 24-Jul-2007 at 10:27
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12