Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool vs Milan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liverpool vs Milan
    Posted: 22-May-2007 at 14:31
who will be the biggest of Europe?Wink
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Frederick Roger View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Frederick Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2007 at 14:40
The right question should be "WHO is the biggest of Europe?"

Why, that's Liverpool, duh! Thumbs%20Up
Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2007 at 14:40
Revenge, Milan wants this title more and they won't make the same mistakes again.
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2007 at 03:06
Indeed, cant let them steal this one again.

According to Uefa Milan is no.1 but tomorrow I hope for ACM to put it in concrete.
Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2007 at 16:59
The way Liverpool fans sang "you will never walk alone" when their players received medals, made my cry Cry.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2007 at 17:29
Originally posted by BBC update at 2138

]
Rafael Benitez is complaining to the referee that he didn't play the full three minutes of added time. Kaka is dancing around in a T-shirt which reads 'I belong to Jesus'.

So... Jesus was so overwhelmed by this Milanese victory that he decided to come along and squeeze out an all singing, all dancing kaka, giving it a t-shirt to prove it... Nice... Frankly, I expected a little more from a two thousand and seven year old.

Edited by Zagros - 23-May-2007 at 17:31
Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2007 at 17:39
What do you expect, he was brought up in Catholic school back in Brazil. :D
Brazilian footballers seem to be very religious, I remember CL 2002 final when Lucio from Bayer showed his "message" on shirt when he scored - "Jesus loves me" or was it "I love Jesus".
centurion View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote centurion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2007 at 19:10
WE WON !
Milan now is champion more than any other club in Europe!
Last year we italians got the world cup and now this cup: the french this time cannot say that we are winning because some good player has been sent out...
Centurion
CIVIS ROMANUS SUM
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2007 at 21:57
The French can say whatever they want but their player being sent off had no hand in the outcome of the final last summer.

Real Madrid actually has 3 titles on Milan because of a five game winning streak around 50 years ago when it was not the competition it is today. But Italy does currently rule the football world.
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2007 at 22:00
Oh, forgot to add todays victory. They are only 2 up on Milan now!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 01:33
The first goal was suspicious and there was a clear penalty denied to Liverpool.
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 02:07
Originally posted by cattus

Real Madrid actually has 3 titles on Milan because of a five game winning streak around 50 years ago when it was not the competition it is today. But Italy does currently rule the football world.

Well, scandals in Serie A have lead people all around the world that Spanish and English leagues are better than the corrupted league. You know what happened to JuventusWink
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 10:42
God I'm so happy Milan won!!! The tabloids were sooooo stupid saying that Milan did not stand a chance against Liverpool. Forza!
I am a free donkey!
Ovidius View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Ovidius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2007 at 18:53
Milan should never have won. They are a cheating team that have no place playing in Europe. Its absolutely unfair that they were able to play in Europe this year!

Seria A is really not dominating football either.
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2007 at 22:17
Originally posted by Sparten

The first goal was suspicious and there was a clear penalty denied to Liverpool.

and Kaka wasn't offside. oh well

Edited by I/eye - 26-May-2007 at 22:28
[URL=http://imageshack.us]
 Post Reply Post Reply