Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Folding Gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Dilvish View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dilvish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Folding Gun
    Posted: 29-Jan-2007 at 19:23
Originally posted by Sparten

Innovation is one thing. Its not in service in very large numbers with the IDF as it is.
sry i need to mention this, u wrot thong be4 thats why u edited...
Dilvish View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Dilvish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2007 at 19:30
Originally posted by SearchAndDestroy

I don't understand how you can put this weapon down. For the kind of fighting the IDF faces, this weapon is going to help them alot. They fight in Urban areas msotly, where there is alot of corners and hiding areas. Weapons are made for specific reasons, this one fits the type of fighting they usually are in. No, it's probably not good for a conventional war as it doesn't have any real power.
This weapon will save the life of the user by not putting him in the open and seeing his enemy first. Not only does he have the ability to assess the area he is in, but he also has the option to take a shot on the enemy without the enemty ever seeing him.
This weapon won't work for every nation's military, like the US's, but definitly can work for Police units like SWAT teams in the US.
haha!, there is some support and not the nagativity ******** i get from some of you guys.
Aleksandr01 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Aleksandr01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 16:00
Speaking of negativity, in case I didn't make it clear last time Dilvish, I'd like you to change that avatar if it's not too much trouble.
Dilvish View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Dilvish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 23:36
Originally posted by Aleksandr01

Speaking of negativity, in case I didn't make it clear last time Dilvish, I'd like you to change that avatar if it's not too much trouble.
ohh sry dude i asked u on a forum i hardly visit any more, ill be happy to change it :)
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Aleksandr01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 19:47
That's no problem. It's no big deal to me. I just don't want any confusion in the future over who posted what. Just looking at this page, it may look to some people like the same person made five posts in a row.

Edited by Aleksandr01 - 01-Feb-2007 at 19:48
Dilvish View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Dilvish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 20:52
they could just look at the names you know, besides i really like this avatar it accompanies my banner and my imperialistic theme better then any other.
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Aleksandr01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 20:51
If you really want to keep it, I guess I wouldn't mind that much, but it is really striking a hit to your originality.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12