Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anybody play any mmorpg?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anybody play any mmorpg?
    Posted: 03-Jan-2007 at 10:08
Im playing WoW.Big smile
Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2007 at 10:42
I have never played it and will not play it in the future because I have a lifeLOL.
Huncuk View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Huncuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2007 at 14:20
I am playing Knight Online.
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2007 at 06:57
My computer can't run anything decent so I need money to upgrade then I'll be playing some good stuff ^_^
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2007 at 09:58
I play Guild Wars. I had not played in a week tho. I am trying to reboot Windows and I give me an error, saying that I don't have my hardware updated. i reboot my computer and it gives me that same error all the time. i take out my Windows CD and it still give me this stupid error! I tried alot of things, all of my knowledge is useless at this point.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2007 at 12:38
I play Final Fantasy XI, although I haven't logged-in in a while, I probably have about a million updates.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
 Post Reply Post Reply