Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who says jews and muslims cannot be friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who says jews and muslims cannot be friends?
    Posted: 26-Oct-2006 at 15:45
Originally posted by Aelfgifu

I realise my remark about religion was rather crude, I apologise. I am not against religion, but I believe it should be a strictly personal thing. I am against monolithic institutions like the church, telling people what is right and wrong, and so condemning a whole group of people on who they are...

My thoughts exactly. I hate when people parade their religion...
leif erikson View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Quote leif erikson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2006 at 08:57
THIS topic is bullsh*t off course muslims can be friends with jews do you know how many arabians in nazareth live my grandfather was israelian and he had many muslim friends
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2006 at 09:21
Perhaps you would care to read the thread before commenting? No one here has claimed the opposite so far, so your comments are a bit superfluous.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kerimoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2006 at 06:03
Jews and Muslim is a religion. Israel has problems with Arabs, not Muslims. We also are Muslims, there are hundreds of Jews fought and died in Karabakh against Russian-Armenians.
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2006 at 20:43
Originally posted by Ellin

Is the Hadith not a part of the Islamic religion?

Would you mind giving the full reference for those Hadises?

Although given that they contradict the Quran they should be ignored anyway...
Tipu Sultan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl
suspended

Quote Tipu Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2006 at 11:17
well jews and christains can also be friends.hitler killed many jews but now everything is forgotten.
arch.buff View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote arch.buff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2006 at 17:37
Originally posted by Tipu Sultan

well jews and christains can also be friends.hitler killed many jews but now everything is forgotten.

Are you implying that Hitler was a Christian? He certainly wasnt practicing Jesus' teachings. After all if Jesus was around in Hitlers time he himslef would have been one of the Jews that were persecuted.
Be a servant to all, that is a quality of a King.
Worldhistory View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

suspended

Quote Worldhistory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 21:58
Originally posted by Komnenos

No comment:

How many non-Muslims in Israel convert to Islam and how many Muslims convert to Judaism? According to [COLOR=#3333cc">statistics from the Population Administration[/COLOR"> of the Interior Ministry, and reported on by Nurit Palter in Yedi`ot Aharonot, conversions to Islam, which take place at an Islamic religious court, numbered 40 in 2003, 27 in 2004; and 33 in 2004. In the first half of 2006, the number has jumped to 42 conversions. Most converts are Jewish or Christian women who marry Muslim men, with a handful of men converting as well.

In the first half of 2006, just 7 Muslims converted to Judaism. Many more Christians converted to Judaism: 437 in 2003, 884 in 2004, 733 in 2005, and 210 in the first half of 2006. (July 13, 2006)

Source: http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/624

Who cares, they're the same people. Who cares if a Shia converts to Sunni or vice-versa? The Arabic-Jews will convert and reconvert and convert back again according to their personal political or financial necessity.

Edited by Worldhistory - 04-Nov-2006 at 21:59
AFG-PaShTuN View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AFG-PaShTuN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2006 at 22:08
The real, true Jews are a bunch of great people, there is good and bad in every race, but the bad Jews are more powerful than the good ones, and they've given a very very bad name to the good ones.

Peace
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2006 at 11:18
Jews and muslims can be friends , when i eradicate theology and religion , then there will be no conflicts Muhahahahaha
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2006 at 18:59
Which clearly explains all the conflicts that have nothing to do with religion - like Israel-Palestine.
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2006 at 04:53
AFG-PaShTuN, that is a bit of a generalization; Jews are simply people, there are good and bad ones. You cannot say that all the "true" Jews are fine and wonderful people. This topic is pointless, and it depends on the individual Jews and Muslims in question. I am part Jewish myself- my Grandmother was a German Askanarsim Jew who fled to the UK because of the Holocaust. Leave history alone for a moment- we are all humans, we all differ- race and religion do not matter when it comes to friendships.
I really don't see the point of this topic- it's ridiculous and is peppered with positive descrimination.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2006 at 05:58
All this discussion is useless, because the topic was started by a fanatic bigot, who wanted to suggest that the jew - muslim conflict (or whatever) can be solved by the jews converting to muslim.

Now that person has got banned long back & we still continue to discuss one of the stupid theories raised by him !!!!
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2006 at 13:06
Yes, let's end this- I won't listen to prejudice prats
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234