Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Georgian research for MTW2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Georgian research for MTW2
    Posted: 03-Aug-2006 at 16:14
shouldnt Castille-Leon be united with Aragon?
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 11:52
there will be Timurids.celts wearing kilts is a must.i am gonna make a custom battle Turks vs Aztecs !!!!
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
tsar View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Suspended

Quote tsar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 20:49
Those idiots from Creative Assembly managed to miss out Bulgaria and Serbia, great job CA, i have no words! I have been playing the total war series for donkeys years, i am in a clan that has been at nearly every tournament final this year, with me playing a major part in those tourneys, and ive been long awaiting to see Bulgaria and Serbia in one of them games, CA MISSED THEM OUT IN MTW and now in MTW2, NO WORDS CA NO f**kIN WORDS! Now im just gonna have to be satisfied with RUSSIA.

And for the modder ..... u want to include VOLGA bulgaria but not BULGARIA in ur total realism mod ........ WTF ARE U THINKING?????!?1!??11?1!?1?1!?!?!!?!?1!?1?!!?1!?!?!

Edited by tsar - 18-Sep-2006 at 20:59
Peter III View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Peter III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2006 at 18:56

They should make Aragon a playable faction (and actually give the crown the right territories). In MTW, Aragon only has Sicily. What about Malta, Naples and Valencia?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12