Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedpersian/iranian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: persian/iranian
    Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 13:28
Fayli kurds that were driven out from iraq to iran. Not kurds in general.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 13:32

I am sorry for breaking your heart dear Saiwan, but all of the education about Kurds and Iran I need is in Kermanshah and it is pure and incorruptable, it is the words and historical artifacts of MY ancient ancestors who are also the ancestors of other Kurds and other Iranians.

My ultimate dsire is for the removal of the Ayatollah and fundamentalist regime in Iran, not the secession of Kermanshah which has been a part of Iran for 2800 years of recorded Iranian history.  Kermanshah was the summer capital of Eranshahr.

There is also one name for Fars - it is Farse Sag and one for  Lore Dahati - these names do not have a history older than 100 years, they were planted into Iranian society by Russian agents and Turkist provocateurs to cause civil strife in Iran among the ethnicities because they fear, are envious and despise a united Iranian people.

And if you want to know whose hands Iran is really in, it is not that of Persians or Turks, but fundmentalist shi'ite clergy. 

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 13:42

U r right Mr Zagros. It is the governments fault. But were they not common ppl as u and me? But as fast as that same individual seizes power he changes.

We have been ruled for so much that we dont even bother to do anything for ourselfs anymore.

But just theoratically, lets imagine a kurdistan. Wouldnt that be beuteful that a kurd at last would be the master in his house. That a kurd is a president, and kurds are ministers? That everyone spoke kurdish? That we had a flag? Books in kurdish that is written in kurdish by kurdish inteleectuals that have got their educations in kurdish universitys? Wouldnt that be beuteful?

My dear friend u should have ur alligance with the kurds, all of them. Sure kirmanshah is indeed ancient, so is ilam, hewler, etc. Why not govern ourselfs instead of letting other ppl govern us?

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 14:28

When my little brother was born in tehran and my father went to name him they refuse to write down his name Ardalan. Why?

All of my other cousins have arabic name because of their faith, names like ahmad, mohammad, ali, hasan , husein ....

Do you think the situation is different for me as Fars???
No, same happend  for my niece, They refuse to write her name

My uncle died in the iran/iraq war, he defended iran against the invading armies of Saddam, he was martyred. But for what? They have called a street in qarchak/tehran after him, so what?

Again, which of those people have been killed had it???

nobody in IR has right except Mullas

But just theoratically, lets imagine a kurdistan. Wouldnt that be beuteful that a kurd at last would be the master in his house. That a kurd is a president, and kurds are ministers? That everyone spoke kurdish? That we had a flag? Books in kurdish that is written in kurdish by kurdish inteleectuals that have got their educations in kurdish universitys? Wouldnt that be beuteful?

& ok , I said b4, nice Idea, But think you create it,
Who does take advantages of this state??
It's only UK, & I bet if US weren't in Iraq, UK Separated north for oil.
& after some years same will happean among kurds,
Kurds of Syrian call Turkish or Iranian call Iraqis,vice versa, somthing like, khar, sag, malakh khor &.....

Shenidi ke migan: Tafraghe bendazo hokomat kon
It's UK, & going in IRan by this #### Mulla
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 15:10
Originally posted by Cent

"@Cent, if there is an oppresing against Kurds this is from the islamic gov. Iranian people have no probleme with Kurds. your claims are due to ignorance. as i said befor i am a Kurd too. My father was respected from people in our city part of Tehran, and they all knew he is a Kurd."

Yes that's what I mean, Iran, not Iranians.

Are my claims due to ignorance? Can you then tell my why MY BROTHERS PHONE SOUND WIERD WHEN I CALL HIM? When my friends call their family? When my father calls home? You don't know sh*t man, when I and many many people experienced it don't call me ignorant.

So your saying that they didn't close newspapers in Kordestan province? HUH? You said I was ignorant, tell me then. MY BROTHER WORKS FOR ONE. HE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB ANYMORE.

Your saying that I'm ignorant when THERE ARE LIKE NO SUNNI MOSQUES IN IRAN? HUH?

Iranian regime is not giving the Kurds aid. They don't care about us.

DONT CALL ME IGNORANT.

I'm sorry, but  when A KURD, doesn't realise the problems and calls me ignorant, I get aggravated.

Ok dashi, sorry for misunderstanding you. I apologize to call you an ignorant.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 15:27
Originally posted by saiwan

U r right Mr Zagros. It is the governments fault. But were they not common ppl as u and me? But as fast as that same individual seizes power he changes.

We have been ruled for so much that we dont even bother to do anything for ourselfs anymore.

My dear friend u should have ur alligance with the kurds, all of them. Sure kirmanshah is indeed ancient, so is ilam, hewler, etc. Why not govern ourselfs instead of letting other ppl govern us?

Or how about governing with them in a poweful state? Sounds better to me. Before Islam there was unity between Persian, Kurd and other Western Iranians, ancient records and relics are proof to this fact. that is what I want.  I wish to comment on your signature, it speaks of a Kurdish race?  There is as much of a Kurdish race as there is a Turkish race or Iranian race... not much at all.  Your outlook is too extreme for me.

I will never turn my back on Kurds, equally I will never turn my back on any other Iranian, be they Azari/Turk, Persian or anything else.

Edited by Zagros
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 15:43
Originally posted by Zagros

I will never turn my back on Kurds, equally I will never turn my back on any other Iranian, be they Azari/Turk, Persian or anything else.

Me too
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 15:44

azeris have their own country, persians also, turks, armenians, arabs, afghans, ...

But not we. Why am i so extremly nationalistic? Well, because it is necesary. Sure i could live in iran, shut my mouth, dont care about anything and live in peace, sure. But no, not when i see what they do in mahabad, in those areas in general.

You are half persian, half kurd, so ofcourse i understand that u cant deny any one of them. Sure i could say fars, arab and turks are my brothers, think in religios terms, but i just cant do that, when i think of halabja of all those burnt villages in turkey, the kurds in syria who are not allowed to be what they are, namely kurds.

Persians are very, ver cleaver. They are both smarter than arabs and turks alltogather. You have not been treated like sh*t, not yet anyway. But when that happens maybe u change ur mind. But u never told me what was the factor that made ur father turn away from the iranians! Would u pls tell me?

Did u know that the first persian king was half kurd, half persian? Did u know that medes became slaves thanx to treason? Sure Zagros, be happy with ur "iranian" heritage, i will be proud of my kurdish one.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 15:47
Originally posted by Zagros

Or how about governing with them in a poweful state? Sounds better to me. Before Islam there was unity between Persian, Kurd and other Western Iranians, ancient records and relics are proof to this fact. that is what I want.  I wish to comment on your signature, it speaks of a Kurdish race?  There is as much of a Kurdish race as there is a Turkish race or Iranian race... not much at all.  Your outlook is too extreme for me.

Govern with them in a powerful state? My dear friend, that will never happen. The only language down there, is the language of might. If you are more powerful, you will rule. Why share the power with others, when u can have it all yourself?!

Be realistic Zagros, be realistic.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 15:56
azeris have their own country, persians also, turks, armenians, arabs, afghans,

I think we say IRan not Persia
also would you say what is Azarbiejan or Afghanestan or Iraq or turkamanestan
All has made by foreign force, when did they decide to Separate??
There is only Bahrain but this one was also created under UK pressure
by this idea, then Balochs must have one, one for Gilaki, one for lor, one for Khozestan, one for azarbaiejan
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 16:03

Well, I can see what is real and what is not, you can keep bashing on iron gates with bare hands, but all it creates is hate.  My mother's father was also a Kurd, but she sees herself as Persian.  You see, in Kermanshah, there are many Persian/Kurds and the only nation for them is Iran.

The very name of Iran incorporates all of its tribes.  Kurds are not a separate race from Persians, merely a separate tribe. Medes were slaves to no one, they were previliged and on the same level as Sakas and Persians, they like the other two paid no taxes, only provided soldiers.  Cyrus was half Mede and half Perisan and he united the two and made the first world superpower.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 16:05

Govern with them in a powerful state? My dear friend, that will never happen. The only language down there, is the language of might. If you are more powerful, you will rule. Why share the power with others, when u can have it all yourself?!
Be realistic Zagros, be realistic.

What about US??
US is country with varied of races??
why states don't rebel for independence???

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 17:35
Originally posted by Cent

"have you lost faith? is the life of kurds in iran really that bad? worse than that of azeri's, persians, arabs, etc..???"

Iran is oppressing Kurds the most. They're constantly taping your phones, closes newspapers (my brother works for one, but it has been closed, they fear that they will use it for propaganda uses), and the Sunni Kurds don't have Sunni mosques (same for all the Sunnis).

Iran doesn't help Kordestan and other Kurdish provinces. No money no help... They're litteraly sh*tting on us.

are you kidding me? there are sunni mosques in tehran! built recentlyL!

and here is what i dont understand about you kurds.

you think you are the only victims. do they not shut down persian newspapers? dont they tap persian phones?

i bet you if you cleaned out all the prisons in iran, most of them would be persians.

and iran oppresses kurds the most? last i heard, iran didnt massacre them (like iraq), last i heard, kurds have always been able to speak their language, and keep their traditions (unlike turkey).

im sick of everyone thinking iran is persian ruled, its not, and persians are just as oppressed, if not even more oppressed than kurds.

iranians have never called iran - persia!

its always been iran for a reason, because iran was not only for persians, it was for kurds, and every other iranic person. persia is just what the west calls.

i only know iran as iran, never do i tell poeple i am persian, i tell them i am iranian and proud of that!

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 17:47

azeris have their own country, persians also, turks, armenians, arabs, afghans, ...

afghanistan was taken from iran by the british. azerbaijan was taken by the russians, etc...

these wre all taken from iran! before that, all these people called themselves iranian!

where do you think kurdistan will be in 50 years if it becomes independent? do you think it will magically become rich? let me tell you something, iran is the only country in the region with natural resources other than oil! iran has a very technological based industrial economic complex, and iran produces some of the smartest minds in the world.

kurds would be better of with iran then being independent!

dont give up, we will overthrow these mullahs and have a democracy but we need to work together! we need to cooperate. you cannot just give up and say you want to seperate just because of the mullahs! every one is being oppressed, not just you guys, so stop all your whining and deal with reality.

THE REALITY IS THAT KURDS ARENT THE ONLY ONES OPPRESSED IN IRAN, STOP THINKING ABOUT YOURSELVES, THINK ABOUT THE PERSIANS BEING OPPRESSED, THE AZERI'S BEING OPRRESSED, THE ARABS BEING OPPRESSED! THE MULLAHS OPPRESS EVERYONE WHO WANTS DEMOCRACY OR CHALLENGES THEIR IDEAS, THEIR OPPRESSION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ETHNICITY.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:15
i suppose ther is no oil in kurdistan? I suppose kurdistan is not rich with minerals? I suppose dejle va ferat is not going through kurdistan? Controll the water and u controll the area! I think kurds are not able to govern themselfs, they are simply not capable of it. They must be governd or they will put an end to themselfs.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:17
I see that u criticies the turks , but just cant criticise the iraninans. Before the mullah it was shah, before him another shah, etc. what is different now?
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:34

i criticise iran all the time

you should see me at home. but iran and turkey is a different story, iran is a dictatorship and turkey is supposed to be a democracy, which one would you have expected to treat kurds worse?

and i admire turkey for its democracy and secularism, and i despise iran for its theocracy.

Edited by prsn41ife
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:50

I have nothing against you at all. Nothing what so ever. But as i have said it is just a necessaty for the moment for me to actually "Hate" you

Try to understand the political view of it. Just look how nations has emerged. Look at jugoslavia for example. But when kurdistan emerges i hope from my whole heart that it will be without bloodshed.

U dispise the iranian government so do i. More or less for the same reasons.

To prove what i maean, here is an example:

Before the invasion of Iraq all parties (oppositional) were united, we against saddam. BUt look now, saddam is gon, an arab is the PM, they are trying to udermine the kurds in iraq in any possible ways. So actually nothing has changed, it is still the same arabic mentality, everything for the arab nothing for the kurds, they dont do anything because the kurds are stronger for the moment, and more importantly because of the Us troops in iran.

Same things happened during saddam, when he was weak, he became kurds friend, when he was strong he cut the throaught of the kurd. So actually nothing is new. What do u think will happen when amerikans withdraw? If the kurds are weak at that moment i can promise u one thing, there will be a new anfal campaign.

When i read the history of kurds, i just cant belive how many time they have been lurde to do things that arent good for them. It is just unbelieable. So at least for once we should learn something of history.

Sure u cant say iran is as bad as turkey, i do agree. But they are occupying the land of the kurds anyway.

Once again try to be openminded and see it in my point of view. I can assure you that i fully understand your view, but i am trying to also make my point

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:52
And please dont mension USA of all countries. They almost killed an entire nation, the indians. The blacks and hispanics are more or less second calss citizens. The same story is over there, the one with might is controlling the land.
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 18:54
correction US troops in Iraq, i get carried away when i write fast
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>