Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stronghold Series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stronghold Series
    Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 11:00

I have the first two-Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader. I love the games...but I would like a change. I'm hopefully getting Stronghold 2 today. I had downloaded some movies and i had thought they were great. A whole new engine to it. I love the new additions to it like jousting, hold feast, new ways of exicutions,and more...but I can't tell everything. That is for anyone who wants tpo discover the castle sim. Here are some web addresses for anyone who wants to know more about the game: stronghold.heavengames.com/

www.2kgames.com/stronghold2/

www.fireflyworlds.com/sh2_index.php

www.gathering.com/strongholdseries/

www.stronghold-knights.com/

and for our foreign friends:

www.stronghold.de/

stronghold.gry-online.pl/

Does anyone like this game?

Edited by General Pompeius Magnus
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2006 at 12:29

Oh yes, www.stronghold-knights.com anyone that is there, I am there too. Very thrilling and educating site, have been rather unactive for the latest period though.

Anyways, yes, SH-series are the best RTS games in my opinion because of their high playablilty. I especially like the archers, crossbows and horse archers (etc...) having close combat weapons.

HOMERS HAND View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote HOMERS HAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 08:26
cool game it looks cool
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 12:40
Finally...yesterday I had gotten the game.WHOO!!!  It is very fun to play. BTW rider I was on SHK, but I couldn't logg on so I'm going to make a new profile.  What is your user name. Mine was Lord_Andrew_of_Ontario, but I can't logg on. i did nothing wrong.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 12:13

A Little correction: Yesterday, I got the game

Do not be offended but it is better to ackonwledge yourself of your mistakes. WEll, as you may guess, my username is Rider...

LM is such a wonderful person, isn't he?

And did you see what people thought of the Stronghold: Legends? I believe it can be very exciting.

General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2006 at 12:52
My bad. I remember kinda LM. He is kind. Ya, I looks very good. I would like to get it. SH2 is a challenge.
 Post Reply Post Reply