Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What about Karabakh?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What about Karabakh?
    Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:14

Hi. I am going to bed so I will reply tommorow. But before that I will ask you one question,please respond.

You said:

"So how does this make Albanians closer to Azeris who are Turkic Muslims? You're drawing illogical parellels between Albanians and Azeris, and you are assuming they are the same people when they clearly are not."

Can you please answer:

Do you accept iranians desiry at present time to claim Persia ancetry to prove their rights?

If your answer is yes, so please think about my second question:

Do you believe that modern muslim iranians are the same nation who lived in Persia a few thousands years ago?

If answer is yes, please explain how modern iranians who are muslim,with muslim believes ,traditions, culture, poetry and art can claim their rights for pre-islamic history of Persia?????))))))

thanks

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:31

State of Manna (IX-VII centuries B.C.)

State of Mada (Mydia)

Antique Caucasian Albania

Albania in III century B.C.

Atropatena within state of the Sasani

Albania in the earlier V-VIII centuries

Azerbaijan within Arab Caliphate

The Khurremi Movement VIII-IX centuries

Azerbaijan in IX-X centuries

Azerbaijan in XI-XII centuries

State of the Eldeniz (1136-1225)

Azerbaijan in XIII-XIV centuries

Azerbaijan in XV century

Azerbaijan in XVI century

Azerbaijan in XVII century

Azerbaijani khanates in II half of XVIII century

Occupation of Northern Azerbaijan by Russia of Czar

(1918-1920)

Map of Azerbaijan Republic

This is the true story of our region.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:35
Well done Russia & UK

forumers, Learn to how destroy unification of a Nation & turn them to  enemy
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:37
@Qajar:
Here is not Thread that you must answer me
you may repost them here:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9339& ;PN=1&TPN=2

any way, I asked, REPUBLIC OF AZARBAIEJAN not ATROPATAN STATE
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:43

I will answer you tomorrow my "dear" pars brother!!!

But now I need go to bed. Sorry mate.))

Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 23:00
Originally posted by Qajar

Hi. I am going to bed so I will reply tommorow. But before that I will ask you one question,please respond.

You said:

"So how does this make Albanians closer to Azeris who are Turkic Muslims? You're drawing illogical parellels between Albanians and Azeris, and you are assuming they are the same people when they clearly are not."

Can you please answer:

Do you accept iranians desiry at present time to claim Persia ancetry to prove their rights?

Do you believe that modern muslim iranians are the same nation who lived in Persia a few thousands years ago?

If answer is yes, please explain how modern iranians who are muslim,with muslim believes ,traditions, culture, poetry and art can claim their rights for pre-islamic history of Persia?????))))))

thanks

This is another one of your strange parallels. Iran was officially called Persia, until one of their later Shahs chose to call it Iran. That way, the country wasn't exclusive to ethnic Persians anymore, but to all Iranians. Iranian members might elaborate...

After Persia converted to Islam, the language - Farsi - remained intact (even though a lot of foreign words entered).

Same thing when Armenia converted to Christianity. Only the religion changed, but it was always the same people.

That wasn't the case in Albania.
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 23:26

Is the name of the country is important???? All countries which exist in azerbaijan land were azeri by political, etnicity and historical means.( Albaniya, Atropatena, Atabegs state,Eldigiz state,Shirvan-Shirvanshax state, Sefevid empire,azeri xanats,Azerbaijan Demokratic Republic, Azerbaijan SSR and Azerbaijan Republic). The bottom line is that azeri people lived in this region always despite the name of the country they build. Albanian state was formed 2300 years ago. There were 26 albanian tribes at that momnet and 5 of them were turkish speaking tribes. The one of the major tribe called khazar was turkish by etnicity. There were number of turkish oguz trbies which moved to Albania during VII-X c. and process of assimilation between albanians and turkish people was going on for a centures. Azeri nation has two roots - albanian and turkish, and of course turkish roots are more strength and more exist now, simply because their were more stronger and islam which been accepted by people of Albania unified them. This is simple.

This is only your version of history. Azerbaijan was an artificial state created in late 19th century, and early 20th century.

http://www.cilicia.com/History.htm/

Does name of Armenia was exist before 20th century????...no. Armenians had a different names of their states - Kingdom of Ani, Kingdom of Killikia, Urartu ( armenian sayas that urartu is armenian state but in fact it was multinational state ruled by juerish dinasty) ))

Kilikia was also called Lesser Armenia or Little Armenia. Search for Cilician Armenian coins. Coins used during Levon's reign said ''Levon Takavor Hayots'' (Levon, King of Armenians), not ''Levon, Takavor Giligio" (Levon, King of Cilicia)

Urartu and Armenia were synonymous, as shown on the Behistun carvings.

As I said there was no such state Armenia in this land. Artsakh is the old albanian name and was small albanian kingdom inside of Albania state. And during 17th 18th and 19th centuries it was KArabagh xanat with khan named Panah khan Dzhevanshir Karabaxly and ruled by his family during more that 200 years. The roots of Panah Khan Dzhevanshir from one side coming from albanian royal family Mexranids and their last and most significant king Dzhevanshir Mexranid. His son was married on turkish princess and since that moment it's became a mostly turkish-azeri dinasty.

Have you heard of the 5 Armenian melikates, which had a strong influence in Karabagh and Syunik, and who ruled over the land for a small period of time under Davit Bek?

"Armenians were a large minority in Baku, Sumgait, and in other towns of Azerbaijan. What happened to them?"

I don't think so my friend.

I guess you're right. It doesn't take too much to beath Azeris on the battlefield.

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 00:03

stop saying that qajar dynasty and safavid dynasty were an azerbaijani empire!

they were not! they were just azeri's who came to the throne of Iran, even they themselves considered themselves as part of Iran, and just another dynasty in the chain of dynasty's of iran (persia).  there was no azerbaijani empire.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 00:07
Originally posted by Artaxiad

Originally posted by Qajar

You said:

Can you please answer:

thanks

This is another one of your strange parallels. Iran was officially called Persia, until one of their later Shahs chose to call it Iran. That way, the country wasn't exclusive to ethnic Persians anymore, but to all Iranians. Iranian members might elaborate...

After Persia converted to Islam, the language - Farsi - remained intact (even though a lot of foreign words entered).

Same thing when Armenia converted to Christianity. Only the religion changed, but it was always the same people.

That wasn't the case in Albania.

in english, we call germany germany, because of the roman term germania.

but germans call germany dutschland.

its the same for iran. Persia comes from the greek term Persis, which came from iran's Pars (now fars) province which held the capital city of perspolis.

but iranians, even Cyrus the Great, have always called it Iran. the shah of iran in the 1930's decided for some reason (its not really evident why, but some speculate that the shah wanted to make closer ties with germany, therefore wanted to make it clear that Iran was also aryan) to make Persia known by its iranian name, which is Iran.

this has caused a lot of confusion, and now people are trying to use Persia in english again, to refer to Iran, and Iran in farsi, so people dont think that Persia is gone or that persians are not iranians.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 08:48
Originally posted by Artaxiad

I don't think so my friend.

I guess you're right. It doesn't take too much to beath Azeris on the battlefield.

yes expecially children and woman isnt it? Like youre hero's did in khojali...

that's not beating that's being a coward, brainless human, an armenian.

Edited by DayI
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 12:16
haha, Quajar, I am assuming you got the maps from the same place.

Just look at the map that says "Albania III century B.C", and on the map it says Urartu...which has been gone since 6th Century B.C.

Judging from that map, one can safely say that all others can in no way be trusted.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 12:28

Everyone please turn your attention to the Tatar oppression of the ethnic Talyshis (the real Azaris)

Talyshi sisters celebrating Norooz in Baku, shortly after they are attacked and brutally beaten to death by the fascist tatars.  the pictures are too brutal to show to you my dear friends and forummers.

http://members3.boardhost.com/Taleshistan/msg/366.html

http://www.talish.tk/

http://www.factbites.com/topics/Talysh

Everyone should spread the word about the plight of the poor Talyshi people.

That is how easy it is to make propaganda, but at least mine is about 90% truth.

Do you claim to be descended from Medians now Qajar?  They weren't Turks, neother were the Parthians or anyone else int hat area until the Seljuqs arrived.

Medes

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Media (region))
Jump to: navigation, search
roskynesis.jpg">roskynesis.jpg>
edit

The Medes were an Iranian people, who lived in the north, western, and northwestern portions of present-day Iran, and roughly the areas of present day Tehran, Hamedan, Azarbaijan, north of Esfahan, Zanjan, and Kurdistan. This region was known in Greek as Media. By the 6th century BC, the Medes were able to establish an empire that stretched from Aran province (the modern-day Republic of Azerbaijan) to north and Central Asia and Afghanistan.

The Medes are credited with the foundation of Iran as a nation and empire, and established the first Iranian empire, the largest of its day until Cyrus the Great established a unified empire of the Medes and Persians, often referred to as the Achaemenid Persian Empire, by defeating his grandfather and overlord, Astyages the shah of Media. Until that point, all Iranians were refered to as Mede or Mada by the peoples of the Ancient World.

Medes in ancient times intermarried with other Iranians, especially Persians. Thus many modern Iranians are descendants of the Medes. However, Mede heritage today is primarily claimed by the Kurds and other groups in the western part of the Iranian plateau, including the Lurs, Isfahanis and Azeris.

Apart from a few personal names, the language of the Medes is almost entirely unknown, but was undoubtedly quite similar to the Avestan and Scythian languages; according to some research Persians and Medians could communicate with each other at that time.(see Mede language, below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_(region)

If you claim to be Medean, then you are Iranian, if you claim to be Turkish you CANT be Medean.

Edited by Zagros
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 16:56

"Talyshi sisters celebrating Norooz in Baku, shortly after they are attacked and brutally beaten to death by the fascist tatars.  the pictures are too brutal to show to you my dear friends and forummers."

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You using talish sites which sponsored by iranians and armenians.))))

I never heard about this story of killed sisters in Baku)))

Can you please provide me with real photo of killed sisters???

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 17:06
Khojaly genocide
      At night from February 25 to 26 the Armenian armed forces occupied the town of Khojaly. The occupation was carried out with active support of several units of the Russian Army's 366th regiment. Occupation of Khojaly was followed with unprecedented brutalities against the civilian population. In a few hours the aggressors killed 613 innocent and unarmed people. Among them were 106 women, 83 children. 56 people were killed with special brutality. 8 families were totally exterminated. 25 children were totally, and 130 children were partly orphaned. 476 people became disabled persons (of them 76 were minors). 1275 people were taken into hostage and even though afterwards most of the hostages were released from captivity, the fates of 150 of them are still unknown.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 17:14

This is how "great" armenian soldiers with help from RSSIAN ARMY killed azeri women and chlidren. And all this happened with support from Russia and Iran. It's understandble that Russia helped their christian ally in Caucause but how Iran could help armenians against muslim azeries, I still can't understand!!!!

shame on them both.

The situation was very tense. After ravaging the villages Gushchular and Malibayli, Armenians gathered all their forces in Khojaly direction. All the electric wires were cut. There wasn't electricity, bread, and food. The last helicopter flew away on January 29. On February 18, a military helicopter from Ganja landed in Khojaly airport. But these "comings" couldn't save the habitants from dangerThey were feeling great dangers. But they were helpless. The enemy had several tanks and armored carriers.
They were feeling... There was a trouble ahead!!!
February 25!... Khojalians didn't have any connection with neighboring regions, and in whole, with Azerbaijan. Having been forgotten by 'everyone, they were living the last hours there.
The circle of blockade was narrowing. Khojalians sent SOS!!! to everywhere for help.
Now Khojaly was quite helpless. Armenians were sure that in such a severe frost death rolls would be more than expected. It happened as they planned.
About 10-11 o'clock in the evening began an awful attack: with the help of Russian militaries rabid Armenians attacked from 6 sides. Armenians wanted to deal cruelly with Turks. The night from 25th - to 26th February 1992 ended in tragedy for Khojalians.
At midnight people under the bullet rain ran into the forests and mountains barefooted. The land called Motherland was in the hands of the enemy. Poor Khojalians didn't know that the tragedy was ahead. Running away wasn't a tragedy. In reality it was happiness that they could run away and save their lives. Khojalians left their full of houses, all their wealth. They couldn't even put on their warm dresses. Someone's money, wealth, someone's old and ill parents stayed in burnt houses. In this stampede someone lost their children and couldn't run...

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 17:21

I present you the incomplete list of killed azeri people in vilage of Khojaly. All these people were killed during a few hours by armenians and russian soldiers.

Before armenian started this massacre, their general said:" It is our time now take revange on turks and killed as many turk bastards as possible"

Allahverdieva  Valida  Aslan   Gyzy
Allahverdieva  Irada Aslan Gyzy
Allahverdieva Teyba Aslan Gyzy
Abbasova Antiga Geydar Gyzy
Abbasov Taleh  Umudvar  Ogly
Aslanov  Gulu  Bahram  Ogly
Allahverdieva  Gamza Garash  Gyzy
Allahverdiev   Etibar  Baloglan   Ogly
Allahverdieva SHafiga Zeynal  Gyzy
Agaeva  Zuleyha  YUnis  Gyzy
Aslanova  Gyulsabah  Gayum Gyzy
Abdullaev  YUsif   Godja   Ogly
Abbasova Sugra Alish  Gyzy
Abbasova Hamail  CHanta Gyzy
Aslanova Elnara Tofik Gyzy
Abyshova Hazangyul Ali  Gyzy
Abyshov  Ali  Abdul   Ogly
Alpanahov  Sohbat Aly Ogly
Alpanahova Zarifa Aga Gyzy
Alpanahov Fikret Djafar Ogly
Abyshov  Etibar  Mosum Ogly
Aslanov Igbal  Gulu Ogly
Abysheva Maruza Magomed  Gyzy
Abyshov  Gabil  Mohsum Ogly
Abyshova Medina Badirhan  Gyzy
Abyshova Lyatifa  Bedirhan  Gyzy
Agaev  Vusal   Sattar  Ogly
Allahverdieva  Nazly   Veli   Gyzy
Abdullaev  Mehish  Nasib Ogly
Abdullaeva  Malahat  Mehish  Gyzy
Agayarov Raman  Isag Ogly
Aglyarov Surhay Surhay Ogly
Agalarova Gyullyu Surhay  Gyzy
Allahverdiev Novruz Saleh Ogly
Allahverdiev  Salah  Imamgulu  Ogly
Allahverdiev  Ziyadhan  Salah  Ogly
Allahverdiev  Mahir  Novruz Ogly
Abdulova  Ramida Mikail   Gyzy
Abdulova  Samira  Imamverdi  Gyzy
Abdulov  Seymur   Imamverdi  Ogly
Alyeva  Gyuldjahan  Bashir Gyzy
Abyshov   Mobil Mohsum  Ogly
Abyshova Minara  Rahim  Gyzy
Bagirova   Nailya   Gasan   Gyzy
Behbudov   Vagif  YUsif  Ogly
Behbudova   Gyulyush  YUsif  Gyzy
Behbudova   Suraya   Ibragim  Gyzy
Bagirov  Zeynal  Mamed  Ogly
Bagirova Zahra  Sary  Gyzy
Bahmanova Dilyara Magerram   Gyzy
Bahmanov Akif   Vagif  Ogly
Babaeva  Halima Alysh   Gyzy
Babaev   Fizuli  Ali  Ogly
Bagirov  Elshan   Gasan   Ogly
Babaev  Hagani  Ali  Ogly
Babaev   Nasimi  Ali  Ogly
Bilalov   Namik Magomed  Ogly
Babaeva   Fanar   Farman   Gyzy
Velieva  Nazilya  Kamil  Gyzy
Veliev  Agasif  Zakir  Ogly
Velieva  Zahra  Aliabbas  Gyzy
Veliev  Kamal SHahmar  Ogly
Veliev  Avaz Aliabbas  Ogly
Veliev  Zakir  YUsif  Ogly
Velieva  Gyuldana Zakir  Gyzy
Gulieva Sara  Guseyn Gyzy
Gulieva   Ravana  Garyagdy  Gyzy
Gulieva  Nurana   Garyagdy  Gyzy
Guliev SHukyur  Garyagdy Ogly
Guliev  Zyakara  Gamish  Ogly
Gulieva SHura  SHamil  Gyzy
Gulieva  Sevindj Akper  Gyzy
Guliev  Taleh Zyakara  Ogly
Guliev  Samir  Taleh  Ogly
Gasymova  Sakina Ali  Gyzy
Gasymova Huruya Avaz  Gyzy
Gasymov Zohrab Avaz Ogly
Gulieva  Kubra Aydyn  Gyzy
Mamedov  Oktay SHukyur Ogly
Mamedov  Vagif  SHamil Ogly
Mamedov  Arif   Ibad  Ogly
Mamedova  Gyullyu   Abdul   Gyzy
Mamedov  SHohlyat  Ibish  Ogly
Mustafaev  Vidadi  SHafa Ogly
Mustafaeva YAhshy Mehdigulu  Gyzy
Mehralieva Gyulzar   Gyulali   Gyzy
Mamedov  Safarali  Mehdi  Ogly
Mehralieva  Basra   Veli   Gyzy
Mehdiev   SHafa  Baba  Ogly
Mehdiev  Murad   SHafa  Ogly
Mehdieva  Gyulmira Murad  Gyzy
Muradov Taleh Asker  Ogly
Muradov  Tariel  Taleh  Ogly
Mamedov  Razmik Suren  Ogly
Muradova  Afarim  Azim  Gyzy
Muradov  Zahid  Lyatif  Ogly
Mamedov   Saday  Suleyman  Ogly
Mamedov  Aydyn   Gurban  Ogly
Mamedov  Ramil  Djalal   Ogly
Mustafaev  Rza  Bashir  Ogly
Mamedov  Rasif  Salman  Ogly
Mamedov  Vasif   Salman Ogly
Magerramov  Vagif   Djamil  Ogly
Mamedov   Giymat  Savalan   Ogly
Muradov  Pasha Asker Ogly
Muhtarov  Kazym  Eynulla  Ogly
Mamedov  Azad  Suleyman  Ogly
Mamedov  Mamed   Ragim  Ogly
Mamedov  Mohlyat Mamed Ogly
Mamedov   YAshar  YUsif  Ogly
Mamedova  Samaya   Isa  Gyzy
Mamedova Dilber  Magomed  Gyzy
Mamedov  Djahangir  Magomed  Ogly
Mamedova  Banu Ahmed   Gyzy
Mamedova  Narvana  Djamal   Gyzy
Mamedov  Tanryverdi  Djamal   Ogly
Nagiev  YUsif  SHirin  Ogly
Nagieva Sara  Ramziya   Gyzy
Nabieva  Sakina
Nabiev   Gasan   Garsalan  Ogly
Nadjafov  SHiraslan   Gamish  Ogly
Nadjafov Alov   Nasib  Ogly
Nurieva Dilyara Orudj  Gyzy
Hudaverdiev  Tavad  Rizvan  Ogly
Hanlarov   Kirman  Mamish  Ogly
Hanlarova   SHafiga   Ragim  Gyzy
Hudaverdiev  Mushfig   Rizvan   Ogly
Hudayarova  Sona  Magomed  Gyzy
Gasanov   Imran  Alekper  Ogly
Gasanova  Tofiga  Gasan   Gyzy
Guseynova  Zinyet  YUnis  Gyzy
Guseynov   Guseyn   Faradj  Ogly
Guseynov   Rashid   Guseyn   Ogly
Guseynov Murshud  Samed Ogly
Gashimov  Salim   Kerim  Ogly
Guseynova  Maral   Kamil  Gyzy
Gasanova   Mehriban   Allahverdi   Gyzy and her children
Guseynova   SHabnam  Zlhan   Gyzy
Guseynov   Radjab   Elhan  Ogly
Gasanov  Ali  Mursal  Ogly
Guseynov   Emin  Aleksandr  Ogly
Guseynova  Rasmiya  Aleksandr  Gyzy
Gashimova  SHovket  SHukyur   Gyzy
Gashimov   Parviz   Vorashil   Ogly
Guseynova  Saadat  Gadim   Gyzy
Gamidov  Mubariz  YUsif  Ogly
Guseynov  Zaur  Nazim  Ogly
Guseynova Zohra  Ismail   Gyzy
Guseynova Mahbuba  Eldar  Gyzy
Guseynoza Afarim  YUsif   Gyzy
Ahverdieva  Havva Zeynaladdin   Gyzy
Djabrailova  Djahan
Djafarov  Museib  Safiyar  Ogly
Djafarova   Rafiga   YAman   Gyzy
Djavadov  Ali  Musul  Ogly
Djabbarov  Azad  Pirgulu Ogly
Djafarova Hazangyul  Ali  Gyzy
Djahangirova Sariya Djahangir Gyzy
Djahangirova   Solmaz  Djahangir  Gyzy
Djahangirov  Kyarman  Djahangir Ogly
Djahangirov  Alish Djahangir  Ogly
CHobanov  Taptyg  Hadidja  Ogly
SHukyurova Antiga  Isfandiyar  Gyzy
SHukyurov  Akif   Rasul  Ogly
SHukyurov   Vagif  Rasul   Ogly
Agamirzoev   Guseyn  Agamirza   Ogly
Nadjafov  Ali  Agali   Ogly
Nadjafova Zohra Magomed Gyzy
Orudjev  Fazil  Enver  Ogly
Orudjeva  Irada  Ali   Gyzy
Orudjev  Telman   Enver  Ogly
Orudjeva  Hayale Telman   Gyzy
Orudjeva  Malahat  Ali Gyzy
Orudjeva  Malyak  Ali   Gyzy
Orudjeva  Natavan   Nabi   Gyzy
Orudjev  Fa.Mil  Ali  Ogly
Orudjeva Tamara  YUnis  Gyzy
Orudjeva  Vatan   Gabib   Gyzy
Pashaev Aleksandr  Taptyg  Ogly
Pashaev  Elshad Aleksandr  Ogly
Pashaev Aladdin   Behlul   Ogly
Rustamov  Fizuli   Saleh  Ogly
Rashidov  Adil  Magomed  Ogly
Rashidov   Nazim Adil Ogly
Rustamova Zivyar Allahguseyn   Gyzy
Safarova   Peri  Muhtar   Gyzy
Salimov  Fahraddin   Bahadur  Ogly
Salimov  Araz  Bahadur   Ogly
Salimov Mikail   Bahadur  Ogly
Salimov  Bahadur  Mikail  Ogly
Salimov Tofik  Seydi  Ogly
Salimov   Seydi  Mikail   Ogly
Sadygova  CHichek Djalil Gyzy
Salimova Adilya   Allahverdi Gyzy
Samedov   Gamid  Beylyar Ogly
Suleymanova  Nubar  Melekkishi   Gyzy
Suleymanov  Tofik  YUsif  Ogly
Samedov Tariel  Beylyar Ogly
Salahov  Magomed  Abdul  Ogly
Salmanov  Mushfig  Vagif  Ogly
Salmanova  Aynura  Ismail   Gyzy
Safiev   Elhan   Nasib  Ogly
Safiev  Sarvan   Elhan  Ogly
Safieva   Gzal  Veli   Gyzy
Talybov   Ragim Hudaverdi  Ogly
Talybova  Agdja Alhan  Gyzy
Halilov  Tair  Gachay   Ogly
Halilova Zarifa  Zakara  Gyzy
Hudayarov  Kamal   Safiyar Ogly
Hudayarova  Matanat  Kamal   Gyzy
Agamirzoeva  Nargiz   Bahman   Gyzy
Gasanova  Rafiga  Guseyn   Gyzy
Gasanov  Gadir  Eldar  Ogly
Allahverdieva   Banovsha  Ismail   Gyzy
Bahshaliev   Elhan  Savalan  Ogly
Guseynov  Sabir  Aga  Ogly
Kerimov   Frunz  Samran  Ogly
Bidzinov  Magsud
Bidzinov  Mahmud
Asadov  Nuraddin  Mahar Ogly
Azimov Akif  Seydulla Ogly
Mamedova Aziza  Bashir Gyzy
Salahov  CHingiz  Mamed  Ogly
Kuliev  Tair  Sultan  Ogly
Gurbanov  SHamil  Imran  Ogly
Gulieva  Sahiba Abbas  Gyzy
Guliev Mamed  YUsif  Ogly
Guseynov  Gamza Orudj Ogly
Guseynov  Vugar  Gamza Ogly
Guseynova SHovket Orudj  Gyzy
Ismaylov  Nabi  Mamed  Ogly
Rustamov  Gasan   Isfandiyar Ogly
Mamedov  Ziyaddin   Bahshali  Ogly
Gumbatova Anaid Eldar Gyzy
Nadjafov  Etibar   Gulu Ogly
Rustamova Djeyran   Imran  Gyzy
SHirinova  Irada Akif  Gyzy
SHirinova Sahilya Akif  Gyzy
Guseynova  Rafiga Djavanshir  Gyzy
Guseynov  Mirsiyab  Hazratgulu  Ogly
Guseynova Minash Djumshud Gyzy
Guseynov Tofik Mirsiyab Ogly
Guseynov   Bekir  Mi-Rsiyab  Ogly
Guseynova Myahmyar Gurban  Gyzy
Gasanova  Fitat Ahmed  Gyzy
Gasanov Elgyun  Nazim Ogly
Gasanov  SHohrat Usub Ogly
Gasanov   Gasan   Ibragim  Ogly
Gasanova Geychek Geydar Gyzy
Gasanova Lyatafyat Gasan  Gyzy
Halili Malahat Abbas Gyzy
Gumbatov Mugan Djamil Ogly
Gumbatova Firuza Musa  Gyzy
Gumbatova Simuzar Djamil Gyzy
Gumbatova Sudaba Rashid Gyzy
Guseynova Sara Safar Gyzy
Gasanov   Ramil  Ibragim Ogly
Gasanov Mehti  Ramil Ogly

Ganifaev Bahman  Salman Ogly
Guseynov  Allahverdi   Gulu Ogly
Gamidov   Ilya  Avtandil   Ogly
Gamzaev Abdulla  Kenari   Ogly
Gadjiev  Alif  Lyatif  Ogly
Ahverdiev  Davud  Meshadi   Ogly
Gadjiev Tair Gadji   Ogly
Gamidova  Kifayat CHyrag  Gyzy
Gasanov Djamil  Soltan  Ogly
Gasanov   Rovshan   Gachay   Ogly
Gasanova  Rubaba  Kenari   Gyzy
Gasanova  Aynur  Elhan  Gyzy
Gasanova  Nurana  Elhan   Gyzy
Gasanov  Elnur  Elhan  Ogly
Gamidova Kifayat Orudj Gyzy
Allahyarova  Farida  Magerram Gyzy
Kerimova Etiraba  Guseyn   Gyzy
Djafarova  Banovsha Ali Gyzy
Mamedov  CHerkez  Abbas  Ogly
Mamedov Djasarat  Ziyad  Ogly
Ahmedova  Hanym  Farhad  Gyzy
Allahverdieva  Gyulnaz  Teymur  Gyzy
Allahverdieva  Gyulhara Teymur  Gyzy
Ismaylova  Matanat Akif  Gyzy
Alieva  Rahilya  Ahmed  Gyzy
Alieva   Ruhsara Aliyar  Gyzy
Ismaylova  Nuriya   Gachay   Gyzy
Guseynova SHakar  Eldlr   Gyzy
Alieva  CHichek Alesker  Gyzy
Farzaliev  Djanan   Binnyag  Ogly
Mamedova   Sevil  Guseyn   Gyzy
Gasymov   Gasym Ahmed  Ogly
Halilov   Gachay  Ragim  Ogly
Guseynov  Elman   Neymat  Ogly
Guseynov   Isa Ali  Ogly
Bashirova  Ulviya   Ifrat  Gyzy
Mamedova  Aybeniz  Asif   Gyzy
SHiraslanov   Godja  Isa  Ogly
Mamedova Gyulhanum  Ibragim   Gyzy
Mamedova Polyara  Agali   Gyzy
Alieva  Mahy   Gabil  Gyzy
Guliev Akper Zakara Ogly
Salmanov   Salman   Salman Ogly
Salmanova Dilyara Salman Gyzy
Salmanova Ayna Salman  Gyzy
Azimova  Dilyara  Seydullah Gyzy
Azimov  Natik  Abaskulu Ogly
Ganbarov   Garsalan   Boran  Ogly
Ganbarova  Valida  Geray Gyzy
Ganbarov  Safar   Garsalan  Ogly
Ganbarova  Matanat  Gadji   Gyzy
Ganbarova  Esmira  Safar  Gyzy
Ganbarov  Elnur  Safar Ogly
Aliev Alekper  Gadji  Ogly
Sevindiev  Vahid Sevindik Ogly
Sevindiev  SHamahy  Vahid Ogly
Sevindiev  Fikret  Vahid Ogly
Muradov  Elshan   Kazym  Ogly
Muradov   Gyunduz  Kazym  Ogly
Muradova   Nurida  Kazym   Gyzy
Allahverdiev  Mumush   Bahram  Ogly
Allahverdiev  Bahram  Mumush   Ogly
Allahverdieva  Kifayat  Guseyn   Gyzy
Ismaylov   Guseyn   Bahman  Ogly
Ismaylova   Nargiz   Guseyn   Gyzy
Garaev  Usubali   Suleyman   Ogly
Abyshova Mahbuba   Gurban   Gyzy
Abyshova CHinara   Nazim   Gyzy
Abyshov CHingiz   Nazim  Ogly
Novruzov  Alesker  Hanlar Ogly
Abyshov  Elshad   Giyas  Ogly
Guseynov   Guseyn   Ismail   Ogly
Guseynov  Zohrab  Guseyn  Ogly
Guseynov  Hoshbaht  Guseyn  Ogly
Guseynova  Susan   Guseyn  Gyzy
Guseynova  Nasiba  Guseyn   Gyzy
Guseynov  Aziz  Alysh  Ogly
SHahmuradov  Neymat Musa Ogly
Gahbarov  Nadir  Garsalan Ogly
Aliev   Rufat  Iman   Ogly
Abdilov Zahid   Elmar  Ogly
Nagiev  Suleyman  Lyatif  Ogly
Guseynov  Kamil Dadash  Ogly A
bbasov  Elbrus  Garash  Ogly
Mamedov  Kamil Amir  Ogly
Aliev   Yusif
Guseynov  Elshan   Gasan  Ogly
Mustafaeva Yahshy
Gasanova  Gyunash  Abdul   Gyzy
Gasanova Mahmar Alekper Gyzy
Guseynova   Gatiba  Mirsiyab  Gyzy
Salimova Tamilla
Salimov  Hazri  Siyavush  Ogly
CHobanova  Nazaket Taptyg  Gyzy
Djabbarov  SHahin  Talysh   Ogly
Djabbarova  Irada Aslan   Gyzy
Gashimov  Salim
Mamedova Salima
Mamedova  SHovket   Ibad   Gyzy
Djafarov  Samir  Tadjir  Ogly
Djafarov Anar  Fazil  Ogly
Agayarova Zuleyha  YUnis  Gyzy
Mamedova Sevil  YUnis  Gyzy
Aliev Arif Hanlar  Ogly
Aliev  Eyyub  Sary  Ogly
Kerimov   Rashid   Ragim  Ogly
Mamedov  Zahir  Ramiz  Ogly
Askerov  Asker  Imran  Ogly
Nuriev Aydyn   Imran  Ogly
Guseynov Hatam   Imran  Ogly
Mamedova Lyatafyat Ibad Gyzy
Guseynov  SHakir
Mamedov  Mamed
Avilov  Mazair
Ahmedov  Ahmed
Aliev Ahmed
Safarov  Ali  Halid  Ogly
Gasanov  Aladdin   Safar Ogly
Nadjafov   Gamaddin  SHiraslan Ogly
Ismaylov  Lyatif   Ismail   Ogly
Azimov Aydyn   Nariman  Ogly
Azimova  Zarif   Nariman   Gyzy
Azimova   Rashida  Nariman   Gyzy
Mamedov  Aydyn  Tair   Ogly
Mamedov  Anar Tair  Ogly
Mamedov   Elmar Tair  Ogly
Mamedova  Garina  Tair  Gyzy
Mamedova  Zanira   Kerim  Gyzy
Allahyarova Kifayat Museib Gyzy
Allahyarova Zamina Museib  Gyzy
Allahyarova Sadagat Museib Gyzy
Aliev Asker  Firdovsi  Ogly
Aliev   Fituris  Firdovsi Ogly
Alieva  Saadat  Firdovsi Gyzy
Alieva  Sariya   Firdovsi  Gyzy

Namazov Arif  Gulu Ogly
Namazov Maarif  Gulu Ogly
Kerimova  Samran Alish  Gyzy
Kerimova Hamail Alish  Gyzy
Kerimov   Gulu Alish  Ogly
Kerimov  Veli Alish  Ogly
Nagiev  YUsif Djavad Ogly
Nagiev Togrul Djavad Ogly
Nagiev Djavad Ali  Ogly
Nagieva  Suraya  Imran  Gyzy
Farzalieva Huri Mazair Gyzy
Farzaliev  Farzali Mazahir Ogly
Farzaliev Mazahir  Gulu Ogly
Farzalieva  Gutaba Mazahir  Gyzy
Magerramov   Fazil Arif Ogly
Magerramov Arif Asker Ogly
Magerramova Rahilya  Arif  Gyzy
Magerramov  Babek Arif  Ogly
Aliev Djamal  Firdovsi Ogly
Aliev  SHahin   Firdovsi  Ogly
Aliev  Firdovsi   Ashraf  Ogly
Zamanov  Azad  Novruz  Ogly
Zamanova  Nurida  Novruz  Gyzy
Zamanova Haliga  Novruz Gyzy
Djabbarova Hanym Ali  Gyzy
Azimova Antiga  Enver   Gyzy
Azimov  Enver  Natik  Ogly
Mamyshov  SHahin  Talysh   Ogly
Guseynov   Namig
Zeynalov Eldar  Astan  Ogly
Ismaylov  Vidadi  Lyatif  Ogly
Binaliev Djabbar Gyulaly Ogly
Badshiev Ali  Rais Ogly Veliev  Zahid   Nadjib Ogly
Gamidov  Osman   Gamid  Ogly
Guseynov Alesker   Hilaldj  Ogly
Nuriev Aydyn   Nariman  Ogly
Allahverdiev   Novruz  Saleh  Ogly
Guliev  Natig  Velieddin  Ogly
Mamedova  Saltanat
Mamedova Lyatifa  Ibad  Gyzy
Djafarova  SHovkat  Ibad   Gyzy
Djafarov  Samir Tadjir Ogly
Mamedov  Sabuhi Mamedov   Salim
Mamedov  Sohbat Mamed  Ogly
Alimamedov   Namig SHahmaly  Ogly
Djafarov Muhamed
Djafarov Bagdad
Guseynov  Guseyn Faradj Ogly
Bashiev  Rais
Mamedov Sabir  Ibad Ogly
Aslanova  Elnara Tofik  Gyzy
Kerimov  YAlchyn
Kuliev  Nizami
Aliev Sarhan
Kerimov Vagif
Abbasov   Savalan
Zeynalov Telman
Alieva Havar
Alieva Svetlana Djavanshir Gyzy
Abbasova Antiga
Djabrayilova Djahan
Ahmedova Zibeyda
Babaeva Tofiga
Gahramanova  Raya   Gabil  Gyzy
Gahramanova Elnara  Tavakkyul  Gyzy
Gahramanova  Gyulnara Tavakkyul  Gyzy
Zamanov  Novruz
Guseynova  Novrasta
Nasirov Djahid Afgan  Ogly
Nasirov  Toid Afgan  Ogly
Bashirova  Rugiya   Ifrat  Gyzy
Ibragimov Alihan  Halil  Ogly
Gasymova  Narmina   Nizami   Gyzy
Abyshov  Fikret  Djafar  Ogly
Ibishov  Aga  Fikret  Ogly
Kuliev  Fikret Ali   Ogly
Tagieva Mahmar  Alysh   Gyzy
Tagiev  Mubariz  Alysh  Ogly
Tagieva  Narmina Alysh   Gyzy
Tagiev   Elvin   Balysh   Ogly
Tagiev  Zalan  Balysh  Ogly
Tagiev  Muzaffar   Balash  Ogly
Zamanova  Firuza   Firudin   Gyzy
Zamanov   Elhan   Firudin  Ogly
Zamanov  Elnur  Firudin  Ogly
Zamanov  Firudin  Alish  Ogly
Mirzalieva Aytekin  Eldar  Gyzy
Alieva  Kyubra Elman  Gyzy

Aliev  Elshan   Elman  Ogly
Aliev  Faik   Elman   Ogly
Mirzoeva Lyatifa   Kamal   Gyzy
Mirzova  Gyulshan   SHamil   Gyzy
Mirzoeva  Sevindj  SHamil   Gyzy
Mirzoeva  Sahila  SHamil  Gyzy
Mirzaliev  Aydyn  SHamil   Ogly
Mirzaliev   Aynur  Eldar  Ogly
Mirzalieva Aytekin   Eldar  Gyzy
Alhanova  Sevindj  Sahib  Gyzy
Ismailova  Gyultekin   Seymur  Gyzy
Ismailova Aytekin  Seymur  Gyzy
Ismailova  Aybeniz  Seymur  Gyzy
Ismailov  Seymur  Aydyn   Ogly
Guseynov  Usub
Guseynova  Mehriban  Allahverdi   Gyzy
Guseynov   Emin   Elhan  Ogly
Guseynov   Elmir  Elhan  Ogly
Ahmedov   Elmar  Naib Ogly
Ahmedov  Mazahir
Orudjov  Fazil Guliev  Zahid
Gulieva  Vasilya  Zahid  Gyzy
Piriev  Hatam
Djavadov Ali
Orudjov  Ali
Orudjov  Mugan
Mamedov Ramiz
Abdulov  Ali  Abdulali  Ogly
Allahverdiev  Salah   Imamgulu Ogly
Allahverdiev Mahir   Novruz  Ogly
Kehbudova  Gyulbahar  YUsif   Gyzy
Babaev  Allahverdi  Ali Ogly
Velieva  Aziza  Aliabbas  Gyzy
Kuliev Alish  Mursal  Ogly
Ismailov  Bahram Matlab Ogly
Sadyhova  CHichak Djamil   Gyzy
Salimova   Adilya  Allahverdi   Gyzy
Mamedov  Rasif Salman  Ogly
Mamedova Roza Safar  Gyzy
Mamedova  Aysel  Murad  Gyzy
Muradov   Pasha  Asker  Ogly
Mamedov  Oktay  SHukyur  Ogly
Gasanova  Gyulchohra YAgub   Gyzy
Allahverdieva Valida Aslan  Gyzy
Gasanov   Kafur  Eldar Ogly
Kerimov  Sultan  Samran  Ogly
Allahverdieva Egana Naib Gyzy
Djafarova Banovsha Aly  Gyzy
Mamedov  CHerkez Abbas Ogly
Mamedob Djasarat Ziyad Ogly
Ahmvdova Hanym  Farhad  Gyzy
Allahverdieva  Gyulnara Teymur Gyzy
Allahverdieva Gyulyara Teymur  Gyzy
Ismailova Matanat Tahir  Gyzy
Alieva Rahila Hunbet  Gyzy
Ismailova  Nuriya  Gachay   Gyzy...

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 17:24

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 17:26

WARNING !!!

THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT ADVICED TO VIEW BY PERSONS WHO ARE PSYCOLOGICALLY WEAK !!!

AZERI-TURK VICTIMS IN KHOJALY VILLAGE. ALL OF THEM ARE GENOCIDE VICTIMS!!!

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 17:29
You using talish sites which sponsored by iranians and armenians.))))

I've new Question besides your age,
Are you Mollah??
Take ur chance & be one of them, you have this great ability yo think as them,
They know all roots of problem is US, same you know roots of all problem is Iran & Armenia

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 17:32

AZERI-TURKISH BLOOD ON ARMENIAN AND RUSSIAN HANDS!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>