Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your favourite online games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: your favourite online games
    Posted: 23-Nov-2005 at 18:08
What are your favourite online games? Or can you help me with any cool downloadable games?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2005 at 11:22

well.. here is my fav online gaming...

www.neopets.com it is kinda funny online game...

i joined it since 2002.. lol... the web page is full with cute characters...

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2005 at 01:28
A selection from my bookmarks:

Warcraft
Funky Czech game
Sonic the Hedgehog
Land of the Dead
Urban Golf

A whole load of stuff here, and some Oldies here

At least, thats what i think of when i hear the words 'online games'.
Arrrgh!!"
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2005 at 22:07
Originally posted by cahaya

Please, some guy tried to get my friend into playing it and he would not stop bugging him. Anyways, neopets is nothing compared to Massive Online Role Playing Games like Runescape, www.runescape.com, or Eternal Lands, www.eternal-lands.net.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 12:15
Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

Originally posted by cahaya

Please, some guy tried to get my friend into playing it and he would not stop bugging him. Anyways, neopets is nothing compared to Massive Online Role Playing Games like Runescape, www.runescape.com, or Eternal Lands, www.eternal-lands.net.

Oh.. cool..this is interesting... let me chck the add u stated here...

Fighter Darrwn Shan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Fighter Darrwn Shan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Dec-2005 at 11:00

shimlar is a cool one you get to be any race you want you go to www.shimlar.com 

YusakuJon3 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote YusakuJon3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2006 at 09:07
Although it was my only regular online gaming experience, mine was Papyrus's NASCAR Racing Season series distributed by the Sierra group.  It's no longer  produced now, the rights to NASCAR having since been given exclusively to the people at EA Sports, but while Papyrus was doing it, I always thought that it was the best racing simulator out there.  Back in those days, it wasn't hard for someone with a relatively slow 56K phone line connection to hook up on a server with about 20-40 other people and have a virtual stock car race at Daytona USA or any of the other venues used by the NASCAR series in reality.  I used to be what people call a "journeyman driver" who might manage a decent top-5 finish under most conditions, but rarely competed well enough against the best drivers to win a race, and the best tracks for me tended to be big ones like Daytona, Talladega or Indianapolis (all being 2.5 mile  [3.9 kilometer] circuits) where I had lots of running space.

The only other game with which I had online gaming experience was Microsoft Games Rise of Nations.  There, it was a brief foray in which I got to see two "empires" get crushed (me not being such a strategic/tactical genius against live human beings).

The key limitations for me now are that broadband Internet access in my area is still prohibitively expensive and that I'm going to be preparing this year (within 6 months or so) to buy a newer, more gaming-friendly PC to replace the old P4 clunker that seems to have problems running the more recent games like Sid Meyers's Civilization IV with sufficient graphics performance set up.  Therefore, online gaming isn't something I'm bound to be doing anytime soon.
"There you go again!"

-- President Ronald W. Reagan (directed towards reporters at a White House press conference, mid-1980s)
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jay. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 21:04
I like www.Runescape.com

lol @ Neopets though
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 21:26
I quit Runescape. Too time consuming. I usually play games like Nationstates(www.nationstates.net).

Le Renard View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Le Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2006 at 09:34

I would have to say Zuma is a really good game <A HREF="http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/zuma" Target="resource"> shockwave.com </A>

Have fun playing.  It is rather addicting.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2006 at 00:31

half life 2

counter strike beta

starcraft

rise of nations

thats all i play online ..

i got a f 16 game but cant figure out how to play it online yet ....

Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jay. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2006 at 16:14
Starcraft is awsome
Illidan Stormrage View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Illidan Stormrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2006 at 09:07

Can you give me some links to Online Strategy Games like:

Warcraft, Starcraft, Cossaks, AoE and other.

If you can`t, give me some links to other Online Games, but to be more interesting.

I realy like Bulgarian pictures!...and Warcraft 3 too!
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Illidan Stormrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2006 at 09:10

Originally posted by DeNiZ_KaaN

i got a f 16 game but cant figure out how to play it online yet ....

If you give me the link to it, I can figure out how.

Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jay. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2006 at 11:38

I quit Runescape. Too time consuming. I usually play games like Nationstates(www.nationstates.net).

Dude, Nationstates is awesome! What's your nation's name?!

Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava
Only Unity Can Save the Serb
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Illidan Stormrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2006 at 12:13
The game is Great!
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2006 at 16:57

Well some nice games enlisted, thank you all for sharing them, below are some games I like playing online:

1. Rome: Total War
  2. Rise of Nations
  3. Tactics Areana
  4. Quake 3 Arean
  5. Need for Speed Most Wanted
  6. last but not the least the ever green Age of Empires 2

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2006 at 19:45

For many years my favourite online game was Dark Age of Camelot but few months ago i got bored and dont play it anymore.

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Heraclius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Heraclius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2006 at 10:30

At the moment i'm playing World of Warcraft (Level 30 Warrior Night elf ) and Counter-strike Source which I have just gotten back into.

I gave up playing CSS for a few months because of lag problems, but i've gotten right back into it and back in form, if only you guys could of seen the kick-ass knife kill I got before .

WoW is just addictive and endlessly fun.

A tomb now suffices him for whom the world was not enough.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2006 at 13:15
Originally posted by Jay.

Dude, Nationstates is awesome! What's your nation's name?!

I quit my playing my nation a long time ago. Anyways, its name is Scotiland.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>