Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestions for Total Quiz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions for Total Quiz
    Posted: 02-Nov-2005 at 00:02
While the last TQ is still fresh in our minds, I thought I'd be great to throw out a suggestion box to get ideas on how to improve the contest.

If you have a suggestion, please let us know!

On my side, I've typed up the formulas for bonus point calculations, since the previous format was nearly unreadible. The formulas are listed in the updated intro post:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?FID=8&TI D=108&PN=1&TPN=1

Round two bonuses have not been used in a very long time. In the last time it was used (like a year ago), there were some confusion. I wanted to make sure that they'll be legible this time, Since I'm planning the next TQ to have plenty of impossible questions.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2005 at 06:03
Oh yes, impossible questions. Sorry to read this now, but I was having three very difficult questions on Estonian history and I think that one of them is answerable by forumers if Kalevipoeg doesn't add to the playlist.
Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2005 at 08:10
Have cash prizes for the winners.
Jai Badri Vishal
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2005 at 21:23
please use that ultra long 5 part question I submitted.  I spent almost an hour making the question google proof
AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2005 at 22:03
Sounds good. The next TQ will be some time in Late january. It'll be an exciting ones. I do promise you that this will be the most challenging one so far. Of course, it will also contain some very easy question for those the more casual players. 

Edited by Imperator Invictus
 Post Reply Post Reply