Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starwars!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AlbinoAlien View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AlbinoAlien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starwars!
    Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 08:14
Star wars battlefront 2 came out today! also, star wars episode three came out today! and in febuarary 2006, star wars: an empire at war, comes out! its the first star wars rts! space and land battles.
people are the emotions of other people

(im not albino..or pale!)

.....or an alien..
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 08:19
You mean STIII is out on DVD i presume?
Anyways, i thought there had already been a Star Wars RTS, Galactic Battlegrounds. Its  few years old by now i think.
Arrrgh!!"
Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 14:27
Yes, but by what I have seen and heard, "Empire at War" will be one of the best RTS's yet made.
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 14:39
I am really looking foreward to "Empire at War." As far as Battlefront 2 goes....I'll rent it before I buy it. I really was dissapointed in the graphics, gameplay, and maps, in Battlefront 1. I thought it was a terrible game. So, I am not expecting too muhc out of Battlefront 2
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2005 at 10:54
Really? It was bad? I was thinking of picking up both today, but I guess I won't now.
Cellular View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Cellular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2005 at 22:00

Originally posted by Belisarius

Really? It was bad? I was thinking of picking up both today, but I guess I won't now.

I heard that these games were good games, perhaps you can research a bit yourself and not only listen to us other forumers..

Photo shows a Mexican flag flown above an upside-down U.S. flag during a high school student protest over immigration reform. http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2005 at 23:02
Originally posted by Cellular

Originally posted by Belisarius

I heard that these games were good games, perhaps you can research a bit yourself and not only listen to us other forumers..

That was why I intended to pick them up in the first place. I liked what I saw and read, but "you and me" feedback, for me, is the best way to find out if a game is any good or not.

Maybe I'll just get the second one.
Fighter Darrwn Shan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Fighter Darrwn Shan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2005 at 11:10
The first starwars battlefront was okey the wookies sucked but okey not to much to do in the game it got boring after a ten hours or so.

Edited by Fighter Darrwn Shan
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2005 at 13:35

Is ten hours of fun worth $18?

Post Reply Post Reply