Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

age of empires 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fighter Darrwn Shan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Fighter Darrwn Shan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: age of empires 2
    Posted: 14-Oct-2005 at 12:11
How do you beat the Goths  and the British in a death match.   sorry for the confusment earlyer guys

Edited by Fighter Darrwn Shan
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2005 at 12:18
I would firstly suggest not to use bold nor a size like that for the whole post. Secondly, i do not recall any Goths nor Britons in AOE I.
Abyssmal Fiend View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Abyssmal Fiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2005 at 12:31
Nor do I recall anything resembling them in AOE1.

I assume you're talking about AoE2, so I'll just say use their counters. Duh.

Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2005 at 12:41
Yes, General Pompeius, what was he talking about then?
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2005 at 12:43
I don't know like i said he is not smart. i'll ask him.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2005 at 12:57
He is talking about "Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings".

How do we beat the Britons and the Goths?

Select "Byzantines" against "Goths", and "Goths" against "Britons". If you are playing 1v2 (both the Goths and the Britons as enemies), choose Byzantines.

Edited by Barış
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2005 at 13:02
I don't think he is talking about AoE2. Earlier he asked me about AoE1,but I didn't pay attention.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 09:56
wow, this is one old thread

I think choose Turks against Goths...

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 12:25

i just always pick the persians, build like 50 elephants, and i just go obliterate their bases.

thats all you need

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 19:12
usually in DM in zone or GSA it was never allowed to play Pers...
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:32
lol, monks would own those krazy elephants. I know cause i always play against persians and i take all those big guys
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:51
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

lol, monks would own those krazy elephants. I know cause i always play against persians and i take all those big guys

in DM thats a little hard to do...you cant make 100 monks vs. 100 eles...and even if you do he might come with some canoneers....
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:27

Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

i know, thats the problem i always had playing online. they would convert my elephants really easily.

but i always took support troops.

but still, elephants in the game are the strongest and best units, just a bit slow.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:29
I prefer the English Longbowmen. Those guys are like really freakin awsome to use cause their range is so long. Actually, any nation that has a unique archer unit is really good. But the best unit i have to say is longbowmen.

Sorry Byzantine Cataphracts....you jsut dont cut it for me
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:55
in DM French are the best...in RM I tend to have the most luck with either Mongols or Chinese (if the map is Normal "Dark")

I like brits too, but if you dont flush in the beginning you are screwed...

in all seriousness anyone up for an AE forum 4vs4?

Edited by mamikon
HOMERS HAND View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote HOMERS HAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2006 at 11:45
thanks guys that really helped i was fighter darrwn shan intel i changed to homers hand.
love is but one of the paths we cross
 Post Reply Post Reply