Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who will be world power in 34.711 AD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who will be world power in 34.711 AD
    Posted: 14-Nov-2005 at 06:54

O, its obvious. By then every body would have realised the beauty of Islam and peacefully convert. They will install a Caliph to rule the world under the Sharia.

Ofcourse due to this peace and love will spread globally!!!

Vamun Tianshu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Vamun Tianshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2005 at 17:32

Thats good!

I propose the Caliphate will rule the eastern world,while the Akinian Empire will rule the Americas and the Caribbean!Haha!

In Honor
Infidel View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Infidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2005 at 19:11

An all around and open Islamic superstate, tolerant, multicultural and rich. Ensuring the world with a Pax Islamica

An nescite quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?
Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 03:09
Queen Cher
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
Raider View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Raider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 03:18

Clearly the Martians.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 04:08
Originally posted by Infidel

An all around and open Islamic superstate, tolerant, multicultural and rich. Ensuring the world with a Pax Islamica

You have comitted too many oxymorons in a single sentence.

Anyhow, being only about 10-20% of Muslims in the World how come do you expect the rest to swallow that?

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 04:16

Its already started, the fastest growing religion in the world. If current trends continue then by the year 34711 the whole world will be Muslim. They would look at other religions in their history text books or even discuss it here on AE.

SWALLOW??? No, need to swallow any since the fastest growing religion in the world is spreading peacefully. Just ask Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam), Muhammad Ali etc

Alkiviades View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Alkiviades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 04:19

Now, don't get too serious here lads, it is the shallow and amusing topic, remember?

I wonder how can anyone discuss anything seriously in a topic asking for the world power of 32K years in the future

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 05:03
But it's just vegetative growth and the trend will be reversed with the Great Communist Revolution to start in 2020 (year up year down). From then on all religions will be practiced only out of the public view, as it will be considered idolatry to publically worship any god that has not previously been scientifically demonstrated and the only provisions of Sharia surviving will be those that apply to idolatry (which is the punishment for idolatry in Sharia?). 

I'm trying to be very shallow and soft.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 12:43

Originally posted by Red Sox Nation

I think Red Sox Nation will kill all (especally the United Federation of
Yankees)

TELL THAT TO THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX----SWWWEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

AlbinoAlien View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote AlbinoAlien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 13:54
gentlemen gentlemen! cant you see? your all thinking of the outside world and countries. i tell you who will be really ruling the world. the republic of allempires! yes thats right! bythe year 34711 this website will have become an actual nation which has dominated the entire world. we have all of teh most intelligent people and the most strategic commanders. who else could match the might of the great nation, allempires??!!!
people are the emotions of other people

(im not albino..or pale!)

.....or an alien..
Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Nov-2005 at 07:41

Originally posted by AlbinoAlien

gentlemen gentlemen! cant you see? your all thinking of the outside world and countries. i tell you who will be really ruling the world. the republic of allempires! yes thats right! bythe year 34711 this website will have become an actual nation which has dominated the entire world. we have all of teh most intelligent people and the most strategic commanders. who else could match the might of the great nation, allempires??!!!

R U a General?

Jai Badri Vishal
Baron
Baron

Quote AlbinoAlien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2005 at 09:29
are you a padishah?

Edited by AlbinoAlien

.....or an alien..
Alkiviades View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Alkiviades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2005 at 10:26

I am...

the Kwizatch Haderash

Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2005 at 10:35

are you a padishah?

I am a Tsar/Czar ....Appreciate ur answer

Jai Badri Vishal
Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2005 at 10:37

are you a padishah?

R U a GENERAL?..............

Jai Badri Vishal
Baron
Baron

Quote AlbinoAlien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2005 at 11:28
no iam bot a general! and i dont know of any 16 yr. old generals either..

.....or an alien..
Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2005 at 02:46

no iam bot a general! and i dont know of any 16 yr. old generals either..

I used to think bots bother people just in internet chat rooms.U r a very smart bot indeed.

Jai Badri Vishal
Baron
Baron

Quote AlbinoAlien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Dec-2005 at 11:09

not*

.....or an alien..
cg rommel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote cg rommel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Dec-2005 at 13:45
umm there will be 3 ruling states: Montenegro, Juventus FC, Torino (daeth to ac milan), and Fiorentina 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>