Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

XIII Century

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XIII Century
    Posted: 09-Sep-2005 at 19:29

I would have given the subtitle too, but several gaming sites give different subtitles, either its "Death or Glory" or Sword and Honor".

anyways, since RTW and Spartan:TW latest we know that the guys from CA now want to attract console kiddies instead of wargamers and so our hopes for a new MTW are gone, another game will step in here:

http://pc.ign.com/objects/679/679522.html

from what it looks it will be RTW set in the 13th century, though you will apparently only be able to play European nations. apparently Mongols are in nevertheless:

lets see how that one will develop, but i have a serious feeling it will go in the direction of RTW and not MTW...

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2005 at 23:37

I hope so too, and yes CA has betrayed us all with their new direction....

I must say I really hope this game has AT LEAST Islamic factions for the time period, not just Europe and Mongols....of course if it was up to me it would have th ewhole Eurasian continent.

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2005 at 15:51
It will apparently be the same as Crusader kings, it will have islamic factions too but you can only play Christian factions.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2005 at 18:16
thats lame, why do that? If they bother to put them in there they shuld be playable!
-Alexander Hamilton
Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 10:37
This is not Creative Assembly. It is being developed by 'One Small World'. It looks good though.

Don't worry guys, I am sure CA will come around and give us a new Total War game.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 16:40

yeah, but it will be like Pikachu: Total Pokemon and all legionaries have those retarded manga faces. and a battle will look like this:

http://www.legit.dk/

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 18:22

I would play that game! It would be funny for like half an hour then I would go on a spree of murder against CA and by locked up a loony.

-Alexander Hamilton
 Post Reply Post Reply