Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aryan Invasion Theory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aryan Invasion Theory
    Posted: 18-Dec-2010 at 10:33
^ they have clearly disagreed with you, out of india theory is only believed by nationalistic hindus, nobody else believes that Dark skinned indians would go in to central asia and Europe and bring the indo-european languages and culture to them, the whole thing is so bogus. Let me repeat, Indians have never ever stepped outside india ok, no proof of this exists at all, while all other empires have invaded india from the west, this is clear
ranjithvnambiar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Dec-2010 at 22:39
There is no proof available to justify an Aryan Invasion/migration to Indian subcontinent.
AIT is a theory generated from the race prejudice of British Colonial rule.And there are many Indians and pakistanis who blindly believes in such a theory eventhough there is no Genetical,Archaeological,Linguistic,geographical or Historical proof for such a Migration or Invasion.And till date it is being taught as part of academics in many institutions.

Every Archaeologist & Geneticist in this field has attested a long presence of these people in thgeir own lands.
Every Genetical study has attested the continuity of the genetical traits of the people in this area and has ruled out any invasion or migration from 7000BC till 600BC.

Archaeologists has outruled any sort of migration or invasion based on the continuity of material culture in the indus-sarasvati sites.

Geographical proofs indicate climatic and tectonic issues for the decline of the civilization.Drying up of Sarasvati and change of path of other major rivers which resulted in changing the area from semi Arid to arid area was the reason for the decline of the civilization.

The place names and rivernames of the Area are, were and had been sanskrit and no trace of any other names in any other languages is till date unavailable.

Astronomical references provided in the texts like Rigveda are known to have occurred during 4677BC placing it much before the period of any migration/invasion.

And there is no indo-centric view involved in this and proofs for each of this had been already provided in the earlier posts.And it is an individual's choice whether or not to believe it.
But no matter who believes or not believe, time will uncover the truth

Edited by ranjithvnambiar - 19-Dec-2010 at 22:41
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2011 at 18:34
I reiterate, that I do not ascribe or subscribe to the "skin colour" theory!

I would rather relate it to the clothing worn by those in power!

That is, all classes (rich, poor,religious, etc.) were recognized by the clothing that they wore! It might have especially been recognized by the head-gear (and its colour) that one wore?

And, if not the head-gear, then it was distinguished by the "tunic" and its markings! But, perhaps both had meaning?

But, this is just my opinion, and like ass-holes, we all have them!

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2011 at 17:14
^ DNA has proven that out of india theory is 100% bogus, there are so many haplogroups thaht exist with in the india that hardly even exist in pakistan, let alone countries like afghanistan, iran, central asia or europe, clearly indicating that no indian travelled outside india, because if they did you will these (indian) haplogroups in other populations, but they dont, even in most pakistanis they dont.

DNA is the best way to prove this theory false
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2011 at 21:42
Actually, I would prefer to offer the proposal that it was not a racial or language problem that engendered the problems seen above, but a "religious" problem, E.g., the "Arian" problem?

Only the time periods need be adjusted!

Regards,
Wadjet Horus View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Wadjet Horus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2011 at 18:48
What is the earliest evidence of PIE? The sanskrit!! Other tablets which are considered to PIE are les supported by evidence than the aryan invasion.

Indian people is genetically diverse, it explains there have been if not only one, but several waves of invasion from the west. Maybe aryans were just one of them.
Ancient Dravidian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Ancient Dravidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2011 at 04:22
Indian genes are not "diverse". Studies say, that there has ben little genetic influx into India.Clap
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2011 at 13:59
^ that is true for most of india today, but not for the northwest part of south asia, places like all pakistan, kashmir, himachal and northern punjab, all have a lot off dna from outsiders.
Ancient Dravidian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Ancient Dravidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2011 at 19:08
Originally posted by balochii

^ that is true for most of india today, but not for the northwest part of south asia, places like all pakistan, kashmir, himachal and northern punjab, all have a lot off dna from outsiders.

True, but that does only apply to upper classes. the lower class strata is similar to surrounding Indians.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2011 at 18:52
If any of you guys, who ignore my postings like the plague, have any missing relatives, or some that you have been unable to contact for the last few years, I would suggest that you take a trip across America, and even the poorest State (Mississippi) and you might well be able to find them?

Your former citizens now are enveloped within our old Southern culture, and most of them seem to be doing quite well and some of them are even friends of mine.

But they all seem to have but one thing in common. They seem to easily become business people, and tend to become easy people to speak to and become friends with. I have never really questioned their "caste!"

And they are "Legion!" Smile!

Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789