Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AE-Dip-00. Training Diplomacy micro-game.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AE-Dip-00. Training Diplomacy micro-game.
    Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 20:16
For the curious, the assignements for the true game AE-Dip-01 will be as follows:

• Austria-Hungary: Pikeshot1600
  • England: Emperor Barbarossa
  • France: Poirot
  • Germany: Thegeneral
  • Italy: Mixcoatl
  • Russia: Hugoestr
  • Turkey: Zagros

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 20:11
Map with names:

Notice that: Lpl=Liverpool, Hol=Holland, Hel=Heligoland Bight, Pie=Piedmont, Ven=Venice, Tus=Tuscany, Rom=Rome, Nap=aples, Apu=Apulia and Alb=Albania.

Also, though it's not noted, Bulgaria has two coasts: EC and SC.

Remember that Switzerland as well as the unnamed islands as Sicily or Ireland and the Caspian Sea are impassable!

Map with oficial Realpolitik abreviations:

Edited by Maju

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2005 at 20:05
We have finally a full rooster of players to play a diplomacy game. We are starting the training game (AE-Dip-00) now.

The players are:
  • Austria-Hungary: Thegeneral
  • England: Pikeshot1600
  • France: Emperor Barbarossa
  • Germany: Hugoestr
  • Italy: Zagros
  • Russia: Poirot
  • Turkey: Mixcoatl 
These are not the assignements for the true game (AE-Dip-01), but just for the training. I wanted everyone to train with a different power so these first practice moves don't have any significative effect in the game later on.

This is the map as Spring 1901, that starts now:

The deadline for Spring 1901 is 00:00 GMT August 23 (or if you prefer: 23:59 GMT August 22). i encourage sending preliminary sets of orders: dont wait till the last minute to send yours in, please: you can send as many different set of orders as you want (the later arriving will anulate the previous ones). I will send confirmation receipts as soon as I recieve the orders.

In the training game, we will only play the year 1901, winter included. No winners and no losers... just a little bit of practice.

Enjoy.

Edited by Maju

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123