Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

an interesting question.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: an interesting question.
    Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 01:12

Thanks to you people, now Ottoman Empire is given to Arabs. Safavids, Afsarids were already given to Iranians.

I will post my Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, Seljuk Empire vs... messages to the Steps Forum. Because Ottoman Empire has nothing concerned with Arabia. We reached the gates of beograd before the middle easterner cities. How the hell do we manage to put Ottomans here. What is the relation between Ottomans and Pre Islamic Arabia?

also Seljuks only held Syria and Iraq concerned with Arabic lands.

the Turkic Empires held parts of Arabia were Mamelukes and Ottomans, and they held just a part of it.

Isn' t this forum created for Arabs? do whatever you would like to but please move us to the steps forum. Lets change steps to Turks, Mongols, Tungus Forum. Since Iranian Nomads have their Iranic forum.

I deeply protest this decision. I was against an Islamic World Forum, now things got worse...

Edited by HulaguHan
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 01:35

we are not connecting Pre-Islamic Arabia or Arabs to the Turks, this forum is about the area of the middle east and the empires and kingdom from that area, which are not all Arabs.

putting pre-islamic Arabia is for the period of history before islam in Arabia which was not always part of the Roman nor the persians. so it was independent most of the time and had its kingdoms.

other than that it is the same as before.

Spey View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

suspended

Quote Spey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 01:41

Originally posted by Constantine XI

Yea I want an Australian forum! And one for the New Zealanders! And one for the dinosaurs! Let's make AE as bulky and complex and user unfriendly as possible!

Yeah , but Auckland and Sydney can have their own

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 02:02
As far as this forum concerned I don't think any member should come here and request to change the forum names.after all, forum's name speaks for itself  "Allempires.com"

Although I don't think Ottomans should be included in steppes forum, I don't think it should be included in Pre-Islamic Arabia and the Islamic World either.
if Pre-Islamic Arabia get to have its own forum it would be unfair to squeeze Ottomans in this section.What does Ottoman empire has to do with pre-islamic Arabs?Or even Arabs, except the facts that hulaguhan mentioned?

I'm not requesting an Ottoman Empire forum.it's just the way it seems now...
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 07:53

Originally posted by HulaguHan

I will post my Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, Seljuk Empire vs... messages to the Steps Forum.

I agreed. I will post my ottoman empire msg to steppe forum too.

Seljuk View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Seljuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 08:00
Originally posted by THE TURK

I will post my Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, Seljuk Empire vs... messages to the Steps Forum.

I agreed. I will post my ottoman empire msg to steppe forum too.

+1

Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 14:55

You can post your topics everywhere but they will be moved to their proper forums, this forum is about Pre-Islamic Arabia and the Islamic world (X & Y differs from X = Y! ), so all related topics will be moved here.

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:23

So you say this is not an Arabian forum?

Well thanks to you guys, Turks who were never a subject of Arabs are in the Arabian forum, while Iranians are outside. I mean since Varnagians do not make NOrdics a subject of Romans, the Turkish Praetorian guard of caliphs will not make Turks subjects of arabs either.

Point is, Ottoman Empire and Seljuk Empire were having Sassanid state systems combined with Roman and Turkish military systems.

Ottoman Empire and pre-Islamic beduins are totally different. Religion similarity is just a similarity. No Ottoman Padishah never became a pilgrim of mecca...

Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:27
I do not mind the forums name at all.

Look at the Ignorance displayed by HelagulHan
No Ottoman Padishah made pilgrimage of Mekka?

Interesting

I just do not think we need to say Pre Islamic Arabia,When Arabia will do But I am 85% - 92% satisfied.
An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:34

This is just foolishness.

Let me explain it to you:

The forum break down loosly ties like thgings together when possible. In some cases there is not sufficiant activity to warrent seperate forums for given topics and unrelated areas get grouped together as is the case with Africa,india the ammericas and sw asia. It is for admin. purposes thats all. The reson that there is an Irainian forum is because there has been much traffic there and our founder is Irainian and wants it there. Now get over it. The lay out is the layout and if you are on happy with it feel free to Not post here. If you fail to post in the appropriate area your topics as Cyrus said will be moved.

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:46

There is too much traffic in Turkish topics too.

No, with permission my lord, I can not get over it, I can not get over to be cathegorized as Arab, Iranian, Roman, Greek, etc... I do not want a forum too. But just put us in an international part, not in an arabic or iranian or whatever forum.

Al Bedawi, please show me any Ottoman Emperor who went to pilgramage or a Seljuk Sultan...

Edited by HulaguHan
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:53
First off It my Lady not my Lord. Second it is up to the administrators and site designers  and I will warn you they are getting fed up with all the nonsense going on right now( not just this but other problems as well) . Please remember we don't always get what we want.

Edited by Dawn
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:56

OK, we should live with this I think , since our lords and ladies are ordering us to do so. Since this is an imperial forum and we are just poor subjects.

magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:58

Turks are poor subjects?!

Maybe is true.....

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 17:23
Originally posted by Al Bedawi

I do not mind the forums name at all.

Look at the Ignorance displayed by HelagulHan
No Ottoman Padishah made pilgrimage of Mekka?

Interesting

I just do not think we need to say Pre Islamic Arabia,When Arabia will do But I am 85% - 92% satisfied.

As far as I understand there is nothing wrong with what hulagu said.You as an arab may think so but I as a Turk see no relations with arab.we just ruled you some hundred years that's it.we also ruled Balkans, noth africa etc...

I don't care about forum names either but as far as I know you're the one who made a big deal out of it!

well, since you satisfied 85 to 92% why don't you ask to cyrus more.that way he can fulfil your request and you'll be 100% satisfeid...

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 17:36
Originally posted by Dawn

This is just foolishness.

Let me explain it to you:

The forum break down loosly ties like thgings together when possible. In some cases there is not sufficiant activity to warrent seperate forums for given topics and unrelated areas get grouped together as is the case with Africa,india the ammericas and sw asia. It is for admin. purposes thats all. The reson that there is an Irainian forum is because there has been much traffic there and our founder is Irainian and wants it there. Now get over it. The lay out is the layout and if you are on happy with it feel free to Not post here. If you fail to post in the appropriate area your topics as Cyrus said will be moved.

your post declares you know nothing about the issue.ok I'll open a new board and include Byzantium with the Ottomans in same forum just because I, the founder is a Turk and I want it this way.and it won't be hard to find a mod to suck up either
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 17:44

Originally posted by erci

I don't think it should be included in Pre-Islamic Arabia and the Islamic World either.

why not?It is where it belongs

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 17:46

that would not be intelligent

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 17:56
I wasn't against to first form "Islamic world". I too agree it's where it belongs

Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 18:55
Show me proofs they did not.

This is clear shirk on the part of the so called sultans

never mind the foolishness of regarding a Non arab as a Khalif.

(This is not a racist statement, In sunnah  the Book of govergnment both in Muslim and Bukhari spells out that the Khalifate Must be from an arab and this is agreed upon by both Jamiat w Sunnah and the shia ashrisasi
An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>