Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Madden Football 06

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madden Football 06
    Posted: 18-Jul-2005 at 21:19
Who's gonna get it this year? Seems really good
Lannes View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lannes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2005 at 23:15

I'll definately pick it up (always do).  Actually though, I haven't been paying much attention to its hype this year...any new features I should know about?

Been too busy playing NCAA Football '06 to study up on Madden.

τρέφεται δέ, ὤ Σώκρατης, ψυχὴ τίνι;
MengTzu View Drop Down
General
General

Retired Moderator

Quote MengTzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 19:20
Originally posted by Lannes

I'll definately pick it up (always do).  Actually though, I haven't been paying much attention to its hype this year...any new features I should know about?

Been too busy playing NCAA Football '06 to study up on Madden.

Madden 2006 has this new feature where the field of vision of the quarterback lights up.  Wonder if that works well.

cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 19:59
Always been a critic of EA, Konami makes a great footy game while FIFA suxxors.. but they have made some good ones before. How has the gameplay compare between Madden and NCAA in the past.
Why dont they make NCAA for PC!
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2005 at 03:05

Personally I can't wait for Madden to come out, although i'll have to wait a week to get it because of bills. I can't get enough of franchise mode, i think simulating and organizing are better than actually playing it. Well that is unless your playing against another human being.

However i did buy NCAA as soon as it came out to feed my football fix. I'm curious who else here makes their own colleges in the game? Also, just one more thing, does anyone else agree the most revolutionary feature in NCAA 06 is the random name generator for all the teams. No more LOLB #63 draft in your Madden game.

Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
 Post Reply Post Reply