Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A word to the Radical terrorists from a Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A word to the Radical terrorists from a Muslim
    Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 20:38
thats my point the west doesnt look at history they are so arrogant that they  arent able to even have unbiased history classes,

last medieval history class i took the professor made it look as if the west learned everything they had on their own they do not emphasize the influcne of the islamic world on the west.
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 01:17

Radical Christians also dont come from a single country. There are evangelists, etc. supporting Chrsitian violence in Balkans, Russia, middle East etc. everywhere. At least the radical Muslims dont hide their purposes of taking innocent lives like the shorter bearded Christian ones.

I don;t know too many radical chreistian terrorists who blow themselfs up in the name of God. In fact, i don't know many Christian terrostis who blow themselves up at all.

And only idiotic cowards bomb babies in their cradles from their aircrafts. Is this quote acceptable for you too?

Get real, do you really think American bombers Purposely bomb innocent civilians on purpose? Why waste the bombs? They targets militants inside Iraq. You made it seem like my quote was wrong, like you were sticking up for these terrorists.. WHy is that Ouz?

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 03:10

I don;t know too many radical chreistian terrorists who blow themselfs up in the name of God. In fact, i don't know many Christian terrostis who blow themselves up at all.

No, there dont. They have more effective, more cowardish and less self dangerous methods, such as attacking to civilians with their tanks. So noone needs to sacrifice himself to kill civilians. More benefical one.

Get real, do you really think American bombers Purposely bomb innocent civilians on purpose? Why waste the bombs? They targets militants inside Iraq. You made it seem like my quote was wrong, like you were sticking up for these terrorists.. WHy is that Ouz?

You get real, I hope Christian world isnt totally blinded about the clean job of Amercan crusaders. American bombers, lots of times, bombed civilian shelters, hospitals, Afghan villages on purpose, the main difference btw Americans/Israeli invaders and Americans is that one of them declares he kills civilians on purpose, the other hides his purpose.

So didnt even the UN caused civilians to die, civilians to starve, civilians to suffer from deseases? Firstly they settled Jews on other country's lands, then because of a leader who tortured his own people, they used medical embargos on a nation which even didnt have aspirin for their kids, and now they watch Israelis torture Palestinians, build walls on their houses, kill their children. And USA supports that until the end. So? Who is the terrorist? The ones with taller beards or the ones with taller lies?

Sticking up with terrorist? What an irony. You are the one who is supporting the actions of taller lied terrorists since the beginning, and now blame me with sticking up with them. Com'on...

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 05:00
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

No, there dont. They have more effective, more cowardish and less self dangerous methods, such as attacking to civilians with their tanks. So noone needs to sacrifice himself to kill civilians. More benefical one.

Come on, Oguzoglu, you generally show objectivity. Why do you get polarised now? You know, as most of us know, that neither terrorism nor invasions have anything really to do with religion. The first ones are spasmic retaliations and the latter are imperialistic assertions. Nothing to do with Islam or Christianity.
CARRY NOTHING
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 05:09

Menippos

Tell this  to christians, they love to  use Islamic Terror, but they forget to mention christianic terror.

In reality, Western world should now wait much from  Muslims, because when terrorism is against muslim countries, they just supported them.

For  exp PKK for Turkey.

And now, they think they are innocent as angel, and  love to use word "Islamic terror". Than say oh all Muslim is not  terrorist and not support them. How  BS.

Edited by Murtaza
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 05:12

Should Turkey attacked to Greece? Italy? Holland  or another country for stoping their support to  PKK?

Than should we say, this christians support Terrorism in Turkey, Just lets kill half million of them.

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 05:25
Bre akardas Muratza,
we don't disagree, but let's throw away from this forum all the bullsh*t that propagandists from West and form East tell us.
Muslims don't support terrorism, they go to mosques and pray (I don't know exactly how).
Christians don't support terrorism, they go to church and pray while listening to priests singing.
Terrorists from the East bomb cars, trains etc.
Terrorists from the West bomb cities etc.

That's all.

Do we agree?
CARRY NOTHING
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 05:31

Yes,  we are  agree, Infact we were agree too. I just lost my sense. what you said is right.

It is political,  we  aware it menispos.

But I realy hate someone(Mostly americans) say, we know all muslim is not terrorist, or something  like this and When they are trying to show themself  champion  of Humanism.

By the way, This "bre" have a meaning? I love  that word much.

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 05:56
I thought that "bre" was used in Turkey too
In Greece we use "vre" or "re", when we talk to someone friendly.

CARRY NOTHING
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 12:00

Originally posted by Menippos

Come on, Oguzoglu, you generally show objectivity. Why do you get polarised now? You know, as most of us know, that neither terrorism nor invasions have anything really to do with religion. The first ones are spasmic retaliations and the latter are imperialistic assertions. Nothing to do with Islam or Christianity.

I am still objective and totally agreeing with you. Please dont get the impression that I become polarized. I just cant accept double standards.

I dont support any sides, both are worthless for me, both are terrorists. And I am an Alevi, so I dont have any polarized or symphatic feelings to neither sides, but I am just telling what I witness. Purposed civilian massacres were attempted by both sides. But the question is who is causing all these problems to appear, if we are serios about solving the terror problem, we should get deeper to the roots of it, where we can find how all these violence occured, for what, and who started it.

As I repeated lots of times before, I totally agree with you that none of those actions are related with religions, religion is just a mask, an excuse for their greed. So I share your sense with you here.

And BTW, we dont use "vre, bre" etc., but Aegean people, especially southern Aegean use such terms. I think those terms have Greek origins, I dont know. And we dont say "akardas", we say "kardes/kardas" meaning brother/sister, and we say "arkadas" meaning friend...

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 15:16

Americans in Iraq attack civilians? Aren;t they trying to gain their cooperation by attacking them? I do not know too much about that..

You get real, I hope Christian world isnt totally blinded about the clean job of Amercan crusaders. American bombers, lots of times, bombed civilian shelters, hospitals, Afghan villages on purpose, the main difference btw Americans/Israeli invaders and Americans is that one of them declares he kills civilians on purpose, the other hides his purpose.

American bombers attack terrorist locations and such. Tell me, why do they attack hospitals, shelters, and such? Will they go to heaven and get 70 virgins and fruit such as the suicide terorrists? They have no inentive, like the suicide terrorists.

So didnt even the UN caused civilians to die, civilians to starve, civilians to suffer from deseases? Firstly they settled Jews on other country's lands, then because of a leader who tortured his own people, they used medical embargos on a nation which even didnt have aspirin for their kids, and now they watch Israelis torture Palestinians, build walls on their houses, kill their children. And USA supports that until the end. So? Who is the terrorist? The ones with taller beards or the ones with taller lies?

its too late, the israelis are there, i dont exactly agree that they should be there, but now that they are, peace must be worked. If people keep strapping bombs on their backs, nothing can be achieved..

Sticking up with terrorist? What an irony. You are the one who is supporting the actions of taller lied terrorists since the beginning, and now blame me with sticking up with them. Com'on...

Well i write a ligitament quote, and you argue back from it!  Was my quote wrong? Was it neccesary to write a counter quote?

[/QUOTE]
http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 21:38
Originally posted by Menippos

I thought that "bre" was used in Turkey too
In Greece we use "vre" or "re", when we talk to someone friendly.

we use bre in bosnian too and ba
Gavriel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Gavriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 02:10
Why dont the Jews belong in israel? after what happened to them in Europe during the 30,s and 40,s,they deserved a country to call there own,why not israel/Palastine?its where they came from in the first place.

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 02:44

Gavriel

Nonsense, If you realy care for this, give Natives to America or so on.  History is history. Nothing more.

It was english who put jews to Palastine.Now  Jews have right to stay that land.

But putting jews to that land is nonsense. If Brits realy  cared for jews, they can give them a country in Britain.

Giving anothers land for  goodness is stupidness. But of course we know, this is not related with ethics.

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 04:29
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

And BTW, we dont use "vre, bre" etc., but Aegean people, especially southern Aegean use such terms. I think those terms have Greek origins, I dont know. And we dont say "akardas", we say "kardes/kardas" meaning brother/sister, and we say "arkadas" meaning friend...

I meant friend.

In ancinet Greek, the vocative case started with a "O" (actually omega).
So, when you addressed someone, you said, for example: "O, Oguzoglu" or "O, Mennipos" ot "O, Athenians".
But I thought that we got the modern form of it from the Ottomans, who used "bre" or something like that. Of course I could be wrong, as you say that Turkish people do not use that or an equivalent. Perhaps it was indeed, as you say, from the south Mediterranean people. I'll ask.
CARRY NOTHING
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 06:46

its too late, the israelis are there, i dont exactly agree that they should be there, but now that they are, peace must be worked. If people keep strapping bombs on their backs, nothing can be achieved..

So we invade Greece then, UN settles Turks all around the world to Morean Greek region. And then we build a wall seperating northern Greece for Greeks. Then, some people come and say that they dont exactly agree with the existance of Turks there, but whatever, now they are there and lets make peace with them. Is this logic, or is this fair? Would you give the same reaction you have about the Israeli/American actions in middle East for your own country? I hope not.

American bombers attack terrorist locations and such. Tell me, why do they attack hospitals, shelters, and such? Will they go to heaven and get 70 virgins and fruit such as the suicide terorrists? They have no inentive, like the suicide terrorists.

I dont know why do they attack those shelters etc, maybe they want to get rid of the ones who oppose their existance there, for example some Iraqi sunnites. Greed for petrol is much more powerful than Greed for 70 virgins. Our world witness that.

Originally posted by Gavriel

Why dont the Jews belong in israel? after what happened to them in Europe during the 30,s and 40,s,they deserved a country to call there own,why not israel/Palastine?its where they came from in the first place.

Well, if westerners really loved and respected Jews' rights and concerned for their future, why didnt them give some parts of their own countries to them instead of stealing others' lands for their bros? For example England has some empty areas in the north, what about building a larger Israel there? And USA has an excessive settlement area, there could be formed a ten times larger, greater Israel in American lands for them. And it would be much more fair, right?

Gavriel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Gavriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 11:02
Because Israels where they came from,please forgive me if im wrong but i thought Jerusalem was over 2000years old!the jews were living there before anyone else was.
And a lot of Jews did settle in Britain and America after the war,even though the British Government at the time did STOP a lot more from entering.
G
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 11:40

Gavriel

You are right jew lived at that land 2000 years ago, should all of us return 2000 years ago?

Do you realy thinking world can go this way?

Absurd.

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 14:37

prove that biologically theyre from there thats where the fiath originated but there were other tribal groups in eastern europe and the caucases that converted to judaism.  besides that was two millenia ago, and at the time of the first zoinist movment to isreal or paliestine there were 15 000 jews living there and 700 000 arab christians and muslims.  so there was a huge displacement of people from their property and homes.  how would you like that about twenty million people who claim celtic descent move into britain and displace twenty million people for their property and homes?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 14:50

Because Israels where they came from,please forgive me if im wrong but i thought Jerusalem was over 2000years old!the jews were living there before anyone else was.
And a lot of Jews did settle in Britain and America after the war,even though the British Government at the time did STOP a lot more from entering.
G

But the inhabitants of the region was Arabs for the last 1000 years, and when the Jews were settled there.

So because most of Russia occupies parts of the Turkic, Mongolic and Tunguzic ancestoral homelands, lets just give the region from Altays to Baikal to Turkish rule and eastern of Lake Baykal to Mongols. The same logic. And what about giving America back to natives?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>