Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A word to the Radical terrorists from a Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A word to the Radical terrorists from a Muslim
    Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 15:50
This is very good and I was happy to see a moderate Muslim take a stance against the crazy radicals. I can respect this man as a fellow American. But, I am sure for some on this forum this is still propaganda.

Islam      Print this page Email this page
A Muslim Against Terror

By Ibrahim Abdul Mu'min
Front Page Magazine
February 28, 2005

I am a Muslim. A patriotic, American-born, anti-terrorist, Muslim. I believe in Allah, his mercy, and his prophets. I believe in the mission of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*. However I care nothing for the phony fatwahs* of mad-mullahs. I denounce the scholars-for-petrol-dollars, the jihad ravings of insane, homicide bombers, and the Wahabbi House-of-Saud fraud. I will stand against all terrorist activities, completely, with no apologetic, leftist, misgivings.... see link

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/research_topics/research_topi cs_show.htm?doc_id=263292&attrib_id=7574
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 17:32
what is this?it is nothing special.Most of the muslims think this way
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 17:34
Originally posted by aknc

what is this?it is nothing special.Most of the muslims think this way

Brilliant answer! The best and the only one!
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 17:36

eaglecap

What do you think about A-bombs?

Or what do you think, innocent died at Iraq?

what do you think USA support to saddam agains Iran?

What about Israel nicely job on arabs?

hmm?

Why didnt moderate christians stop them?

Why they let innocent die?

Where are the moderate christians?

Why are you supporting this crimes with their tax?

If they support this crimes can we call them innocent?

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 18:22
The way you word your sentences makes it hard to understand your question. No offense but you need to work on your English skills.
If you look at compassion it was the Christians nations who sent in most of the aid for the tsunami victims and not the Muslim nations.
What do you think about A-bombs-

An evil I wish had not been invented.

Or what do you think, innocent died at Iraq-

please reword this so it makes sense??? no offense!

what do you think USA support to saddam agains Iran-

At the time he was the lesser evil. I think you will find this is a common tactic in history. The Byzantines used the same tactic quite often although it sickens me that we support any evil dictator.

Why didnt moderate christians stop them-

what is a moderate Christian??? The Christians do not blow themselves up in the name of Jesus otherwise I would critisize them as well.

Why they let innocent die-

You need to make sense but if this means what I think then how come the radical terrorists are blowing up innocent women and children, their own kind. What about the U.S. soldier who threw himself on a grenade to protect some children in Iraq?

Where are the moderate christians- no such animal! How do you define a moderate Christian?

Why are you supporting this crimes with their tax-
whose taxes- ?????

If they support this crimes can we call them innocent- ??? I am not sure what you mean so please explain this question better.

Why do you turn this article into an attack on Islam? It says something positive about your faith.
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 18:38

eaglecap

Yes There is not moderate christian, and there is not moderate muslims too. I realy hate from this word.

I am realy curious If you realy give any sh*t for Muslim Lifes.

Lesser evil? Who is worse evil iran? Lie! A huge lie, and USA mostly loves huge lies. Iran is alive and she did nothing.

Let me make it more clear,

I mean what do you think innocents killed by USA in iraq. Sorry for my english, I know it is not good.

Where are the moderate christians- no such animal! How do you define a moderate Christian?

How you define a moderate muslim? the one who is not terrorist?

If I am not wrong, USA get some tax from his people and USA use that tax for his operations, For exp Iraq, or helping Iraq for killing Iranians, for exp, killing some japan with A-bomb. So will we accept Tax Payers as guilty? Just curious.

I am against this article, because Christians have no right to accuse islam with such way. Just think Eaglecap, how many innocent die because of USA. and how many innocent die because of USAme.

How many people killed by christian russia? or how many people killed by Serbs? British? Germans? France? Spain?

Before you accuse Islam, you should make christianity a better religion.

You killed 200 000 with A-Bomb, Tell me difference between A-bomb and What Usame did?

I cant see any difference can you?

Edited by Murtaza
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 19:10
darn I lost my answer to you Murtaza. I have to run but I will answer two fast!!

I am realy curious If you realy give any sh*t for Muslim Lives? I tend to care for anyone human life and yes I would gladly stand by Seko and defend him against Muslim haters if that happened, after another 9/11. I believe in the fredom of religion and Muslims are no less human than me. When I meet Muslims, what few we have, I treat them with respect.

The Iraq war- I tend to agree with Pat Buchanan on this topic. I will have to get back but it does stink of another Viet Nam!!

I wish I had not lost the original response!!
ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 15:03
Originally posted by eaglecap

This is very good and I was happy to see a moderate Muslim take a stance against the crazy radicals. I can respect this man as a fellow American. But, I am sure for some on this forum this is still propaganda.

Islam      Print this page Email this page
A Muslim Against Terror

By Ibrahim Abdul Mu'min
Front Page Magazine
February 28, 2005

I am a Muslim. A patriotic, American-born, anti-terrorist, Muslim. I believe in Allah, his mercy, and his prophets. I believe in the mission of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*. However I care nothing for the phony fatwahs* of mad-mullahs. I denounce the scholars-for-petrol-dollars, the jihad ravings of insane, homicide bombers, and the Wahabbi House-of-Saud fraud. I will stand against all terrorist activities, completely, with no apologetic, leftist, misgivings.... see link

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/research_topics/research_topi

cs_show.htm?doc_id=263292&attrib_id=7574

Well the qu'ran says that if you kill one human being unjustly it is equal to killing the whole of humanity and if you save one soul it is equal to the saving of whole humanity.  Therefore, with this and other aspects of Islam it is rather propaganda to use the term Islamic fundamentalist terrorist because a person who does these acts is not following Islam and is not a Muslim.  Furthermore,  do you see the IRA in northern Ireland be called fundementalist Christian terrorists when they are exactly such.  It seems to me that the term Islamic terrorist is used very easily and you do not even understand the religion.  Because otherwise you'd know better than to associate one deed to a religion.   There are many Chiristians who commit terrorism but to me they are not neccesarily Christian terrorists becaue Christianity just like Islam does not teach such horrible acts.  
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 15:08
It sounds to me that you are looking for an Uncle Tom type of muslim

:yes there masser wat can i do fo u masser"

You are very ignorant please take the time to througly study a topic in history before contiuing with your banter.  

Just like Palestine.

Have you heard of the massacres at Jennin.  U.S. manufactured M16s and tanks practically given away for almost nothing to the Isreal state?  The fact that in 1919 there were perhaps 15000 orthodox jews living in the entire state and 800000 christian and muslim arabs, or that the orthodox jews and palestinians were in support of each other against zionists all the way until the emergence of hitler? 

it seems to me that you are a suburban white kid that watches the media too much and has no capability to make your own mind on something because you have been shelterd from it your whole life.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 19:01

Terrorist...Uhm, which ones? American invaders, Israeli massaccrers or Arab terrorist suicide bombers? They are no different than each other, all of them is the same for me. Cowardish chickie bastards who can only handle innocent civilians, who dont have honor, who dont care about pride. They believe they are masturbating when they kill, rape or torture civilians, because their only ability is enough to deal with those weak people. People who can respond their tankss with throwing stones. Damn, but their existance is necessary, if such people didnt exist, there would be no need for a place called "Hell".

Eaglecap, havent you still realized it has nothing to do with Islam, Christianity etc.? Religions are weapons for policies and benefits, weapons to create massive sheeps to follow violent orders, just like the new weapon of USA, delivering democracy. I am an Alevi, but I am familiar with Sunnite terms. Jihad isnt done to convert others to Islam or kill nonMuslims. It is done for protecting Muslims and Islam, and their rights. So if there is a jihad goin' on in Iraq, the soldiers arent suicide bombers or the ones who are that cowardies to attack babies, but the ones who are ready to gpush themselves in front of an American tank with their stones, or who are desperate to piss on Saddam. American invaders and Saddam have no difference except their religious masks.

Wow! Did you know your beloved foundation for the defence of democracies is the american version of your favourite Jihadwatch? No, it isnt, it is worse, at least Jihadwatch doesnt wear masks to its purposes.

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 23:10
apparently not whenever a Christian does a terrorist act it is not labeled with the religion however whenever a muslim does it is labeled with Islam and Islam is somehow to blame for it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 07:12

(pictures deleted by Azimuth) Nader this is forum for all Ages and pictures of dead cut off people are not allowed.

Azimuth

Here you go eaglecap, the Israelis denied the massacre of
Jenin ever happened. I'm not saying that I support Israel or
Palestine, by the way.

The Western nations stood by and watched as innocent
Muslims were butchered is Srebrenica, Bosnia; an area
declared a "safe zone" by the United Nations. Then Americans
threw pork onto starving Muslims to "feed" them.

Now they are killing Iraqis for oil, Afghans for drugs and oil, and
supporting revolutions in Uzbekistan for oil as well.

US does it under religion as well, just as the fanatics do. It's just
that they aren't as public with it and do not have beards. I hate
them both equally.

More importantly, those few sentences that you originally
posted up to start the thread are just a bunch of sh*t. Just like
mainstream American propaganda such as "Lipstick Jihad",
"American Jihad", "Reading Lolita in Tehran", among so many
others.

On top of all of this, America COMPLAINS of suicide bombing.
Why? Just because no American is willing to strap bombs to
oneself and explode for the red, white, and blue? Americans
say that suicide bombing is barbaric, uncivilized, and not fair in
war.

They have defaced Islam and discriminate against Middle
Easterns whether they admit it or not.

Finally, who says that democracy is the ONLY good form of a
government? America says other countries not practicing
democracy is a bad thing. I personally do not believe so.

THIS IS COMING FROM A PROUD MUSLIM AS WELL.

Edited by azimuth
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 10:17
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 20:20
Sorry about that azimuth, haha.
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 20:28
Originally posted by Murtaza

How many people killed by christian russia? or how many people killed by Serbs? British? Germans? France? Spain?

If you are referring to USSR as Russia, let it be know that they did not act by killing million in the name of God, as radical muslims claim they are acting.

All these countries you name mainly did NOT kill in the name of God, but for other reasons. Anyway, these are countries, but radical muslims do not come from one country, but from many countries around the world.

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2005 at 02:06
Originally posted by strategos

Originally posted by Murtaza

If you are referring to USSR as Russia, let it be know that they did not act by killing million in the name of God, as radical muslims claim they are acting.

All these countries you name mainlydid NOT kill in the name of God, but for other reasons. Anyway, these are countries, but radical muslims do not come from one country, but from many countries around the world.

Although I believe that throughout history the number of people killed by purely religious reasons, without there being other political, economical and social motives in the background, is probably rather small, if the Muslims wanted to equal the numbers of victims of those who claimed to fight in the name of Christianity, they would have a lot of catching up to do.
In two millenia Christian religion has been used as a justification for so many crimes and atrocities, that they are too many to list here.
But if you cite the two thousand year long persecution of the Jewish people alone, it will demonstrate that no other religion has inspired such a brutal and hateful attempt to wipe out an entire people. The Holocaust by the Nazis, although they never claimed to do it in the name of Christianity, would never have been possible, with out the Nazis being able to rely on Anti-Semitic feelings in a Christian society that had existed for two thousand years.
Christian societies are in no position to accuse other religions to be inherent violent or murderous. In history they have proven to be the worst of the lot.

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
snowybeagle View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote snowybeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2005 at 03:08

Originally posted by Komnenos

Christian societies are in no position to accuse other religions to be inherent violent or murderous. In history they have proven to be the worst of the lot.

There is no Christian society today, and there hardly ever was.

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2005 at 04:21
Don't forget that in Srebrenica, the serbs sytematically murdered all boys 12 and up too, raped and abducet girls in that age range, i have a friend who survived srebrenica, he was taken on a bus with his mother and the bus stopped periodiclaly for serbians to take ppl off and murder them.  Furthermore, they engaged in ethnic mass rape against muslims.  But you never hear of this sh*t its always the muslims that are the terrorists when the Qu'ran bans such acts it say that if you kill one innocent person that it is like u've killed the whole of humanity.
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2005 at 04:22
Oh i forgot the concentration camps that were in effect were muslim bosnians were put and starved.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2005 at 20:46

Let's just put it this way: In every religion it says that if you kill one person you won't see heaven. I mean, who is a human to kill someone that God created? So yeah, everyone who says that they're killing in the name of anything that is Holy is just bullsh*tting, and in all honesty, and no disrespect to anyone, I think it's ignorant if you believe everything you hear on the news. If you hear the news say "Another suicide bomber killed dozens in the name of God." I mean, I know people say it, but seriously, it's ridicioulus.

So, to put everything to rest: If you kill someone, you're not following your religion truly, because no religion (at least not the three major ones) support murder.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>