Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

will religions join with the returning of

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will religions join with the returning of
    Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 05:39

It is a fact that those centres of power that have religion and its moral values in their sights have combined the wide opportunities at their disposal and are acting in alliance against people who have religious beliefs. It is actually not that difficult to destroy, in the ideological sense, that wicked alliance, to eliminate the negative and destructive effects of atheist- materialist indoctrination, and to bring about a society where proper morality, happiness, peace, security and well-being prevail. The one way of doing that lies in the three revealed religions (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) joining forces in the light of that common objective.chemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />>>

> >

The task of sincere Christians, Jews and Muslims who possess a conscience and common sense is to wage a joint struggle against evil and those who engage in it, to help one another and to act in a spirit of unity and cooperation. That unity must rest on the principles of love, respect, tolerance, understanding, harmony and cooperation. We must bear in mind the urgency of the situation, and factors likely to give rise to conflict, argument and division must be scrupulously avoided.>>

> >

Here, Jews, Christians and Muslims are called to join in the light of common objectives to wage a joint struggle against atheism, social and moral degeneration, and to spread good morals throughout the world. This call is to all the sincere, scrupulous, benevolent, agreeable, decent, pacifist, and just Jews, Christians and Muslims. >>

> >

http://www.unionoffaiths.com>>

http://www.harunyahya.com>>

http://www.muhammedhasenoglu.com
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 05:44
jesus ain't coming back.....sorry for you
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote baracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 06:07
I wonder what reaction someone will get if they called themself 'jesus'.. technically most probably he will put away to some mental institute untill he admits he's not jesus but a mouse.. then die'ing at an old age, wondering 'what the hell happened'

Or maybe he'll enter jeruselem on a donkey, wearing palastinian clothes.. and get sniped by Isreali forces..

You see we now are religious-proof people this is the science age.. we've seen jesus, the devil, angels everything on TV... so unless jesus is an alien, coming out of a space ship that publicly lands on some place infront of masses, live on Realty TV sort of thing.. no one will believe..

Religions are too selfish to join up, it would be more of a destruction or change of all classical religions..

Edited by baracuda
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 14:21
Jesus will come as a Muslim,because the Islam was the latest religion sent by the God.
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 14:37

Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

Jesus will come as a Muslim,because the Islam was the latest religion sent by the God.

Hmm, what about all those new religions and sects: mormons, baptists, scientology, 7th day adventists... Heck, even Sikhs are a relatively new religion. I wonder how many people would recognize Jesus with a long beard and a turban?

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 14:41

Decebal

The reality is that, we always accept Jesus as Muslim. He is also our prophet. We wont accept a christian prophet. do we?

Islam is not born with Quran, It comes from Adam.

But I am sure It would be difficult to persuade a christian about this topic.

Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 14:47

Murtaza,

While I am aware that Islam accepts Jesus as a prophet, as far as I know, they do not accept Jesus as the son of God. "The return of Jesus" implies that Jesus is more than just a prophet, more than just human. Also, Muhammad is supposed to be the "seal" of prophets, the last one, the definitive word. Jesus returning would be going against that concept.

And by the way, I am only nominally christian: I am an agnostic, and I happen to be interested in all religions.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 14:55

Decebal

You are right, He is only a human acording to Islam.

But acording to Islam, He didnt died also. So It does not imply, he is more than a prophet.

And Yes Muhammad is last prophet. He will not teach anything new. He will follow order of Islams.

But Of course all of this also can be sembolic.

I heard from someone, Jesus means christianity and they will help muslim against the Materialist people.

And much Christian will change their religion.

But well It is more difficult to believe this version. A lot christian changing their religion?

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 17:47
Originally posted by Murtaza

Decebal

The reality is that, we always accept Jesus as Muslim. He is also our prophet. We wont accept a christian prophet. do we?

WRONG!why don't we ever find archeological proofs of cami's or people praying in the muslim way?namaz?

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 17:50
Originally posted by Decebal

Murtaza,

While I am aware that Islam accepts Jesus as a prophet, as far as I know, they do not accept Jesus as the son of God. "The return of Jesus" implies that Jesus is more than just a prophet, more than just human. Also, Muhammad is supposed to be the "seal" of prophets, the last one, the definitive word. Jesus returning would be going against that concept.

And by the way, I am only nominally christian: I am an agnostic, and I happen to be interested in all religions.

another one of these!our friend barcuda is agnostic(i think,might be wrong t hough)

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2005 at 17:54
Originally posted by aknc

Decebal

WRONG!why don't we ever find archeological proofs of cami's or people praying in the muslim way?namaz?

Learn your religion. This is not something related with Cami or namaz.

What do you think All humanity before Islam is doomed?

Will they go hell?

If we accept Jesus as muslim, why dont we accept their true follower as muslim?

What do you think? Adam did built anything to pray?

Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 08:04
Step by step Jesus will be some kind of turk or greek and you'll fight about that until nobody will be interested by the topic. Why on every subject must somebody to put an Islamic point of view or Christian point of view and somebody to reply in an offensiv manner. I can accept an Islamic point of view because rationalism is a christian (by geographical area) method to regard the world but a christian who reply to "If we accept Jesus as muslim, why dont we accept their true follower as muslim?" is simply stupid. Is just a stupid argue. Which is the topic?

will religions join with the returning of Jesus?

let's all of us stay around
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 08:10

Richard XIII

It is stupidness to wish a christian accept jesus as a muslim.

It is just muslim view, I am not stupid to say It should be also what christian believe.

OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 10:10

The Islamic point is that Isa (Jesus) will return and will promote the Qur'an not the Injil (Bible) because this is the latest and final book from the lord, Allah thus it is appropiate to the time.

Second point what is this about those that were around before Islam will go to hell. This idea is just goes to show that this thread has been posted by someone with a lack of the basic Islam knowledge (no offence intended). The Muslims point of view on the topic is that Islam for humans has been around since the first man and prophet Adam. This was not the same Islam of present. As times change the need for the human race in relation to laws has changed thus there have been 4 holy books. The latest being the Quran. Which is also th final book as society will not need any other form of ruling other than the Quran.

Thus those who lived prior to the Quran had some form of Islam around for them.

Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 10:27

Richard XIII

It is just muslim view, I am not stupid to say It should be also what christian believe.

I think is an orthodox opinion, not a general christian opinion or to be fair my opinion I'm stupid about Quran, no christian will accept that Jesus was muslim, for me at least is ridiculouslly sorry for english). Sorry!
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 10:49

Originally posted by aknc

Decebal

Learn your religion. This is not something related with Cami or namaz.

What do you think All humanity before Islam is doomed?

Will they go hell?

If we accept Jesus as muslim, why dont we accept their true follower as muslim?

What do you think? Adam did built anything to pray?

I know atheism very well thank you

I am really starting to wonder,why didn't the early christians pray in the muslim way if what you say is true?

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 10:53

Originally posted by Richard XIII

will religions join with the returning of Jesus?

He is not coming back,so no

IF HE COMES BACK,people willaccuse him of being a fraud and probably kill him,so no again

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 10:55
Originally posted by Decebal

Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

I wonder how many people would recognize Jesus with a long beard and a turban?

that is a shallow point of view,why do you thik of beards and turban when you think that he will come back as muslim?

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 11:11
Originally posted by Richard XIII

Richard XIII

I think is an orthodox opinion, not a general christian opinion or to be fair my opinion I'm stupid about Quran, no christian will accept that Jesus was muslim, for me at least is ridiculouslly sorry for english). Sorry!

Of course they will not accept. If they accept They would be muslim 

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 11:13

As far as I know the mesiah will come not Jesus.

Calling the one who will come as Jesus mesiah is wrong. He will be someone else. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>