Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

will religions join with the returning of

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will religions join with the returning of
    Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 11:28
How you know and are so sure? And if the Messiah was Jesus? This is not a rational problem but a religious one.
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 11:46
Originally posted by aknc

Originally posted by Decebal

Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

Jesus will come as a Muslim,because the Islam was the latest religion sent by the God.

I wonder how many people would recognize Jesus with a long beard and a turban?

that is a shallow point of view,why do you thik of beards and turban when you think that he will come back as muslim?

If you had read the whole post, you'd have seen that I was actually referring to the Sikhs: they have to wear their hair long and a turban.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 11:55

Mesaih is not jesus. Acording to Islam, This two person is different.

Jesus will help to Mesiah against deccal(Anti-Mesiah, or something like that)

ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 14:57
Originally posted by ahmetcelik

It is a fact that those centres of power that have religion and its moral values in their sights have combined the wide opportunities at their disposal and are acting in alliance against people who have religious beliefs. It is actually not that difficult to destroy, in the ideological sense, that wicked alliance, to eliminate the negative and destructive effects of atheist- materialist indoctrination, and to bring about a society where proper morality, happiness, peace, security and well-being prevail. The one way of doing that lies in the three revealed religions (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) joining forces in the light of that common objective.chemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />>>

> >

The task of sincere Christians, Jews and Muslims who possess a conscience and common sense is to wage a joint struggle against evil and those who engage in it, to help one another and to act in a spirit of unity and cooperation. That unity must rest on the principles of love, respect, tolerance, understanding, harmony and cooperation. We must bear in mind the urgency of the situation, and factors likely to give rise to conflict, argument and division must be scrupulously avoided.>>

> >

Here, Jews, Christians and Muslims are called to join in the light of common objectives to wage a joint struggle against atheism, social and moral degeneration, and to spread good morals throughout the world. This call is to all the sincere, scrupulous, benevolent, agreeable, decent, pacifist, and just Jews, Christians and Muslims. >>

> >

http://www.unionoffaiths.com>>

http://www.harunyahya.com>>

http://www.muhammedhasenoglu.com

Jesus(pbuh) is the most qouted "prophet" in the qu'ran.  He is mentioned as a prophet a mortal man only and also he is not crucified in the qu'ran, for God would not subject any of his prophets to humiliation.  The parts of the Bible I read don't mention him to be the son of god but that he refers to every human being as the children of god.  Furthermore, he is qouted in the Qu'ran saying not to be worshiped but to be listenend to and be let to teach people how to follow the religion of god properly.
Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 16:52
Since I am not a Muslim, I might be misinterpreting this...
From what I have read, in the end times, there will be a a person called the Mahdi who will precede the return of Jesus and fight against the Dajjal, the false prophet but will not be able to defeat him. It is then that Jesus will return and only He will be able to defeat the false prophet.

I actually like this story very much. It makes Jesus and the Mahdi seem like superheroes, fighting evil side-by-side.

I think that when the end times arrive, people will be more preoccupied with staying alive rather than arguing about whose religion is superior or 'true'.

As for Jesus become a Muslim, I disagree. Jesus has always and will always be a Jew. He is not a Christian and His being Christian would constitute his worshipping of himself, and that, ladies and gentlemen, would be redundant. Also, as the Son of God, why would he need to adhere to the teachings of a mortal prophet like Muhammad and become a Muslim?

Edited by Belisarius
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 20:45

I feel the need to share my opinions on this topic. There will be an end time. But at 'What time'?

Jesus was called Messiah. He was a servant of God. In an Islamic perspective he was a prophet/messenger. A submitter to God, as were Abraham, Moses, Soloman, Noah, Muhammed and more.

If I remember correctly, there are more quotes about Moses than of Jesus in the Koran.

I do not believe in a return of Jesus and all the fixings of superheroism. He, like all the prophets of God, had his appointed time and has risen to his lord.  The religions of Christianity and Islam, as we see it today with varied sects, have too many man made philosophies and institutions that have drifted from the original teachings.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 02:26

as far as i know its written in many Islamic books that he will return and live and die on earth,

that every human must die before the day of judgment.

also that he wasnt killed that day and someone else was there not him. he didnt die yet.

Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 06:45

According to Quran,Jesus is living on the "first ground" of the sky now.

It is not clear that what  and where is the first ground of the sky

By the way,I am really curious about the deccal.Will it come before the apocalypse and why will it come?

Edited by Jagatai Khan
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 08:50
Originally posted by Belisarius

Since I am not a Muslim, I might be misinterpreting this...
From what I have read, in the end times, there will be a a person called the Mahdi who will precede the return of Jesus and fight against the Dajjal, the false prophet but will not be able to defeat him. It is then that Jesus will return and only He will be able to defeat the false prophet.

I actually like this story very much. It makes Jesus and the Mahdi seem like superheroes, fighting evil side-by-side.

I think that when the end times arrive, people will be more preoccupied with staying alive rather than arguing about whose religion is superior or 'true'.

As for Jesus become a Muslim, I disagree. Jesus has always and will always be a Jew. He is not a Christian and His being Christian would constitute his worshipping of himself, and that, ladies and gentlemen, would be redundant. Also, as the Son of God, why would he need to adhere to the teachings of a mortal prophet like Muhammad and become a Muslim?

Muslim just means that you are submiting to the will of god Abraham was the original Muslim for that and Jesus and all the other prophets would be ones too. 
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 09:11

My question:

will anybody recognise him when he comes back?

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 10:55

i dont know what is written in the christans books but i know what some Arabic books which are like 1000 years old say about it.

well as far as i remember when Jesus (PBUH) will come back there already someone else there pretends to be Jesus and that creature is called Antichrist in english and called AL Maseeh AL Dajaal in Arabic.

people will divide in to two groups, the one who are true belivers will recognise Jesus and know that this is him.

the Other wont recognise him and would think that the Antichrist is the one.

and it would be something like a war between them and they wont meet face to face until the end , and when they do the Antichrist will desolve like salt in water when jesus look at him.

i think that the story but it was so brief, 

if you want more details then i may re check those books sometime and tell you.

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2005 at 20:58

Guys do you seriously believe what you are talking about?

Not being killed and walking over the skies?

No, I do not challenge the existance of a creator God, religions, prophets, but, this religion issues are interesting.

In Qoran, all of the prophets are Semitic, why?

Why do the muslims pray in arabic and most christians are obliged to pray in Latin (took the torch from Semites) or Greek(took the torch from Semites)?

Are we Turkiks cursed people, or Germanics? Or these infidel Greeks who prayed to wine god, sea god, etc... Why don' t we have a prophet?

I want my Greek prophet, who claims Poseidon is just the looser Great White Shark. Heheheheheheheheh

We have word: One mad casts a snad stone to a dwell and forty intelligent can not retrieve it out.

It is the same thing.

Some kinda religion went out of the desert, and divided people. Killing more and more, fighting, destruction.

Egypt, Ancient Greece was lost to that desert storm. Persia semi-revived. Only China, as an ancient civilzation lives...

Edited by HulaguHan
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2005 at 21:03

Do not think I am an anti-religionist atheist.

All kinds of religions are in my opinion are questinoble. For example, while hunting 20 meters down the sea, I always remember Poseidon, or some kinda god ruling sea, to wish me luck. 

I think it is a desire of man...  

Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2005 at 00:23
Originally posted by HulaguHan

Guys do you seriously believe what you are talking about?

Not being killed and walking over the skies?

No, I do not challenge the existance of a creator God, religions, prophets, but, this religion issues are interesting.

In Qoran, all of the prophets are Semitic, why?

Why do the muslims pray in arabic and most christians are obliged to pray in Latin (took the torch from Semites) or Greek(took the torch from Semites)?

Are we Turkiks cursed people, or Germanics? Or these infidel Greeks who prayed to wine god, sea god, etc... Why don' t we have a prophet?

I want my Greek prophet, who claims Poseidon is just the looser Great White Shark. Heheheheheheheheh

We have word: One mad casts a snad stone to a dwell and forty intelligent can not retrieve it out.

It is the same thing.

Some kinda religion went out of the desert, and divided people. Killing more and more, fighting, destruction.

Egypt, Ancient Greece was lost to that desert storm. Persia semi-revived. Only China, as an ancient civilzation lives...

I am not sure what you are saying. Perhaps you can clarify?

Are you saying that ancient civilizations died because they worshipped deities? Perhaps they prayed to the wrong ones. The Jews have been hated and persecuted by almost every culture on Earth. Yet they still persist and are a strong people. Someone has to be watching over them.
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2005 at 00:44

Look mate,

Answer this question:

Why Thessaloniki was more important than Athens in the Christian-Roman (so calle Byzantine you know Romans never called themselves as Byzantine) days?

Anyway, this smells flammable, lets stay away .

Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2005 at 00:58
I am afraid you have lost me.
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 09:55
I dont think you understand that it's stated in the qu'ran that arabic is an  uncorupted and very poetic language so therefore it is a great intermediary between god and people.  and it is stated that all people are equal arabs non arabs turks bosnians etc.  just like it says that muslims christians jews and believers in god are able to go to heaven.
vulkan02 View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Termythinator

Quote vulkan02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 11:34
Jesus is not gonna come back nor is he alive, Mohammad the same... we humans are just the climax of evolution and its last mistake... hopefully!.
No wonder why we can't find other intelligent lifeforms out there.... they got too smart and killed themselves just like we are doing now! Its the beginning of the end.
T.S. Eliot said it:
"and this is like the world ends,
not with a bang but with a whimper"

Edited by vulkan02
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao
Nestorian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Nestorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 05:34

Can someone show me a Sura where it says Christians, Jews and Muslims will go Paradise? I hear different things from different types of Muslims - some good, some not so good. Just curious thats all.

Nestorian.

Aarya View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Aarya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 08:35

he Islamic point is that Isa (Jesus) will return and will promote the Qur'an not the Injil (Bible) because this is the latest and final book from the lord, Allah thus it is appropiate to the time.

Second point what is this about those that were around before Islam will go to hell. This idea is just goes to show that this thread has been posted by someone with a lack of the basic Islam knowledge (no offence intended). The Muslims point of view on the topic is that Islam for humans has been around since the first man and prophet Adam. This was not the same Islam of present. As times change the need for the human race in relation to laws has changed thus there have been 4 holy books. The latest being the Quran. Which is also th final book as society will not need any other form of ruling other than the Quran.

Thus those who lived prior to the Quran had some form of Islam around for them.

Go on go with the supreme Islamic idocacy which is devoid of reason and rationale, to hold such ideologies as something given by god ,is like deamening the very god....

It seems the poster of this thread is suggestign a Genocide against non muslims, and non christians. These burgers of desert originators quest for annihlation of civilization didnt died down still. They seemed to wipe out the last living religions of the World, The chinese and the Indian...
   It is absurd that jews will be united in this joint crusade of Christinas and Mulsim on the World.....Jews will nto be part of it and no sane person would be....that is a fact...
Regardign Jesus coming down or someone :

in such case it is damn sure that such a person will first send the missionaries and their funders to hell, then he will ananihlate every muslim that pledges to follow the life of Mohamamd. that is damn sure....Becoz if he is any god material he will not tolerate the iratioanlity and absurdity of Quran.

Beleif and faith is ur foundation, go on and on, truth alone truimphs, and Histopry will remain testimony of what Islam was......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>