Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
    Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 18:16
Anyone plays it, played it? What character class and level are you? And also, what is the rarest rune you have gotten? Any chit chat is fine too.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
giani_82 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote giani_82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 05:51

Never got overexcited about this game. Tried all the classes and levelled them around the 25th level. Defeated Diablo once, though my pc being slow made the battle look closer to those in Heroes of Might and Magic. The highest levels I reached are 32nd with a Barbarian, and 28th - Paladin.

A great game to kill your time, yet not deep enough for me to get more playing hours behind the monitor.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall."
Confucius
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 07:48

I am trying to beat the Barbarian elders at Mount Arreat on nightmare difficulty at the moment with my Druid. A lvl 59 werewolf shapeshifter/summoner, although summoning aid really becomes useless in nightmare and especially in hell, where the commonest imp might crush you lvl5 grizzly, so i mostly concentrate on shapeshifting.

My brother has a lvl 89 barbarian, let's see how good others are.

I like the thrill of finding items you've never seen before, especially in the expansion, it is awesome what you can find, when have played DIablo II.

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2005 at 05:15

a lvl 29 sorceress lol

and my bro got to lvl 60, thats about it.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2005 at 16:32
Yes, i see that most people here limit themselves to historical RTS games, which are acctually the best type of games today.
Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 18:25
I am playing the original Diablo at the moment. How much improved is the sequel?
giani_82 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote giani_82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2005 at 19:26

Well, Imo Diablo 2 came a bit too soon at the market and much of it wasn't as well though of as the expansion pack. It added much to the gameplay especially in the weapons, armors found, introduced runes which are quite valuable in late games (not all that usefull in the begining). The new city in Lord of Destruction is the best one talking about atmosphere, long hours of play, the most entertaining, and seeing barbarians fight right beside you. The new characters are also quite fun to play and especially the Druid who is the most versatile personage in the game and can be developed in many ways, and each of them is unique. Pretty much what the original game should have looked like, but these greedy Blizards @(*&#(@* just tried to make more money out of it.

So to sum it all the ex-pack is better in every way, though i don't recommend buying it as lately Sacred seems quite a good alternative, and I believe the second part is already on it's way out.

Confucius
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 17:01

Yea, the expansion is tons better in every way and has no low points. Everything good and old remains with everything good and better added on !

Now i am basically in hell and it is diffffffffffficult to kill anyone. Do your best against someone with attributes like: Immune to lightning,  Lightning enchanted,  spectral hit,  cursed,  extra strong, stone skin,  immune to physical.....

SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2005 at 14:53
I used to play it. Don't remember my stats. Isn't there a rumor of a third Diablo coming out?
giani_82 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote giani_82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 06:17
Blizzard still doesn't mention anything about that matter, I believe if it's another sequel to pop up first it would be starcraft 2
Confucius
doom boy View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote doom boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 11:49

im a lv 80 druid and stuck on the last mode at diablo him self

my rarest rune is the zod rune

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 12:17
lvl 57 Paladin, i play the game in german language, no idea what the runs i found are called in english.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 08:11

Originally posted by Maziar

lvl 57 Paladin, i play the game in german language, no idea what the runs i found are called in english.

there called runes  

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 08:13
Originally posted by Maziar

i play the game in german language, no idea what the runs i found are called in english.
Illidan Stormrage View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Illidan Stormrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 12:20
Do you all play Diablo II LoD? If you play it we can talk about it.
I realy like Bulgarian pictures!...and Warcraft 3 too!
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 13:15
I quited playing a few years ago. I had a necromancer.
Illidan Stormrage View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Illidan Stormrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 10:55

I had a necromancer too! He was 47th level.

My spells were Golem, Blood Golem, Bone Golem, Fire Golem bone path, bone enclosure and the spell which makes the enemies easier to kill.

Edited by Illidan Stormrage
I realy like Bulgarian pictures!...and Warcraft 3 too!
The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2006 at 10:00
My great Paladin was 93 level. His skills were: Fanaticism, Zeal and Vengeance. But i was playing "Eastern Sun" mod.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 08:56

my druid is stronger then baal when i play hell mode i kill him one shot

and im only lv 82

The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 09:27
OK, but what shot? What are his skills?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>