Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustafa Kemal Atatrk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mustafa Kemal Atatrk
    Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 02:48

You can NOT judge people like Churchill nor their actions, simply because you collaborated with the masters of massacre

So what have to we  do?

Protect European ass? why? when they helped us? France, Russia,  England,didnt this guys destroyed our  empire? why should we help them? hmm?

Now, after the fall of the Balkans to the Nazis, Turkey signed a Treaty of Friendship with Germany in June 1941.

This looks like you so wrong? This war is not our war, and why have to we  provoke nazis? why we let them destroy our country? 

By the way, if you continue to paste some stupid article, I will  post how many turks killed by greeks too. and be sure your genocide is more true, It was accepted  by Greece goverment. It is not a tale.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 06:22

Originally posted by Phallanx

Now all about the Nazi collaboration in wwII

We know for a fact that during ww1 Germany and Turkey were the best of allies but did this continue and untill when?

Originally being allied with Britain and France by the alliance of October 1939, Turkey delared neutrality in June 1940 after the fall of France.
Now, after the fall of the Balkans to the Nazis, Turkey signed a Treaty of Friendship with Germany in June 1941.
October 1941, Turkey signed a trade agreement with Germany to exchange raw material, especially chromite ore. ("Clodius agreement")
Note that Turkey was the Nazi's sole source for chrome, without it, steel making is impossible. Many sources among them Albert Speer (the architect of Hitler's Third Reich) stated that Turkeys chrome was so vital to the Nazis that war production would come to a complete stop 10 months after the supply was cut off!!!

It wasn't untill late June 44' and after threats of economic sanctions did Turkey cease to export chrome to Gemany, in August ceased all dimplomatic relations and in late Febuary 1945 did Turkey finally declare war on the Nazi.

Note that another Turkey-Nazi agreement was signed in Oct. 1943 despite the prior agreements signed with her alleged allies Britain and France to export all chrome sources ONLY  to them. (but why respect their agreements?)

I could post the letters of Roosevelt to Turkey on March 10, 1944 and Albert Speer's,  to Hitler on November 10, 1943, but you get the point.

You can NOT judge people like Churchill nor their actions, simply because you collaborated with the masters of massacre.

yes yes,and we were the secret allies of the nazi's.So churchill killed all the muslims because we sold chrome to germany?We were just f***ed by the whole europe,we needed some money,our economy needed it.And phallanx,your post is not belivable,we don't know it for a fact.Who said these things?

I wouldn't be surprised if you satarted saying "Kemal resurrected from the dead and helped hitler kill all the jews......."

P.S.fellow turkish member,keep it cool,you couyld have asked us to back of without insulting someone

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 06:26
Originally posted by Murtaza

By the way, if you continue to paste some stupid article, I will  post how many turks killed by greeks too. and be sure your genocide is more true, It was accepted  by Greece goverment. It is not a tale.

what is keeping you?post it immediatly,i am dying to know

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 06:37
I had hoped azimuth's post would get this thread back on track, but it hasn't, on the contrary it's fast deteriorating.
Continue in private!
Temporarily closed!

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678